Reviews for Silent Reverie
nofaceme chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
So pretty. I loved the image it makes for me. The last two lines really hit hard! Good work.
sunshineofyourlife chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
wow. that is an awesome question, and an awesome way to present it. i love it! keep it up!

-sunshine
cornered.sensations chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I really loved how you made us understand the clear distinction between 'us' and 'you and I', as separate people', lovely imagery, keep writing!
joquinz chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
i dont see why a 'strange gale murmured'... i think it should be more violent. but maybes thats just me. hahaha. but good poem!
Gothica Victoria chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
I like the shortness of your poetry. The expression does not waver. I like the use of words, but some elements are unimportant. I can relate to this poem. Please do me the honor of reviewing my own.
Lady Syvbar chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
I have some one in my life that brings this vison to mind. I like this one alot. You have a good way of expression. :)
Wolf of Asguard chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
A very brilliant melancholie and powerful poem my dear.I almost feel through reading your poems that i am reading a short history of your own painful emotional life, you put it across beautifuly; and i hope you find the one who will heal you.
Ruth Anne Boothe chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Very good. You have a unique style - would translate well to lyrics.

Keep writing!
NaruKami chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
i like this one as well.
Zoey7 chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
this is very good and thanks for giving me the nice review that you did! i love this poem, its very well written.
Amanda S. B chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
first of all, thanks for the nice review! it made me feel all special and stuff hehe... thats a good poem. im sorry you 2 weren't together, but it'll be ok because if something is meant to happen it will happen so if it doesnt happen, dont worry it wasnt meant to be that quote has helped me through a lot. ur a good writer. you write kinda like my english teacher tells me to, i just cant though. guess i dont have that kind of talent. our writing style is different, and yet, we say almost the same thing. love that will never be SUCKS! amanda
Juliet Squared chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
tis very good. i dunno why no one has reviewed it before me. ah well. you and i both know its good.