Reviews for Silent Reverie
nofaceme chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
So pretty. I loved the image it makes for me. The last two lines really hit hard! Good work.
sunshineofyourlife chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
wow. that is an awesome question, and an awesome way to present it. i love it! keep it up!

-sunshine
cornered.sensations chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I really loved how you made us understand the clear distinction between 'us' and 'you and I', as separate people', lovely imagery, keep writing!
joquinz chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
i dont see why a 'strange gale murmured'... i think it should be more violent. but maybes thats just me. hahaha. but good poem!
Gothica Victoria chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
I like the shortness of your poetry. The expression does not waver. I like the use of words, but some elements are unimportant. I can relate to this poem. Please do me the honor of reviewing my own.
Lady Syvbar chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
I have some one in my life that brings this vison to mind. I like this one alot. You have a good way of expression. :)
Wolf of Asguard chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
A very brilliant melancholie and powerful poem my dear.I almost feel through reading your poems that i am reading a short history of your own painful emotional life, you put it across beautifuly; and i hope you find the one who will heal you.
Ruth Anne Boothe chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Very good. You have a unique style - would translate well to lyrics.

Keep writing!
NaruKami chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
i like this one as well.
Zoey7 chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
this is very good and thanks for giving me the nice review that you did! i love this poem, its very well written.
Amanda S. B chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
first of all, thanks for the nice review! it made me feel all special and stuff hehe... thats a good poem. im sorry you 2 weren't together, but it'll be ok because ~if something is meant to happen it will happen so if it doesnt happen, dont worry it wasnt meant to be~ that quote has helped me through a lot. ur a good writer. you write kinda like my english teacher tells me to, i just cant though. guess i dont have that kind of talent. our writing style is different, and yet, we say almost the same thing. love that will never be SUCKS! ~amanda~
Juliet Squared chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
tis very good. i dunno why no one has reviewed it before me. ah well. you and i both know its good.