Reviews for Traces of Doubt
Ree chapter 16 . 10/14/2003
I feel kind of melancholy after this chapter... It was wonderful, of course, and Troy and Sal were adorable, but... that's just it. It was Troy and Sal. Troy's accepted that Ben's gone, but... _ Ben was so cool. I feel like a character just died. But as long as there are pieces of Ben still in Sal, I'll be okay. I'm glad Troy's happy.

Beautiful chapter. I'm very impressed.
Ree chapter 15 . 10/14/2003
whee. Sorry I dropped off the face of the earth for a little while there, but I was incredibly busy and didn't couldn't review at the time. But don't worry, I'm back!

Corinn and Vanya are adorable, as always. This chapter was particularly awesome because it had so many of my favorite characters in it (which is all of them, actually, but we'll ignore that). The pre-mission parties are always fun to read about _~

XD Quentham Oyston dancing. Now THERE's something I didn't expect to ever see! *amused*
The Immortal Hudson chapter 16 . 10/9/2003
YAY! Troy is in love with Sal but cant admit it yet. I love all these clones. Why is it that they are all so adorable?

And again I must beg for the characters to remain safe. PLEASE dont kill any of them.

Continuing to be a brilliant story, my dear. Please update soon.

BYES!
Purged Account chapter 15 . 10/5/2003
FINALLY! I got some time to sit down and read this.

*shakes finger* If Lancer, Scott, Fonzo, Shaun, Troy, Sal/Ben dies you're dead meat. I love those characters best of all. This mission sounds bad, and now I worry over the fate of them.

Yikes, I have no life. But still... I love this and hope you update soon. Good writing, as always.

Your biggest Fan. (I hope) Dean.
Ree chapter 14 . 9/27/2003
*flail* Ahh! AHH! That was so amazing! That was awesome! *hugs* I love your story SO much. It's beautiful. Troy and Ben - I mean, uh... Salvador... well, whatever! THEY'RE beautiful. They're becoming some of my favorite characters!

This chapter was AWESOME. It had all my favorites. Arria and Osip and Orwel and Blaine and Terry and Andre and Rori and Troy and Ben and Fonzo and Shaun and Lancer and Scott and Vanya and Corinn and Adam and even WILSON. This chapter kicked some serious butt! Can you tell that I'm completely in love with your characters yet? Ahahaha... and I'm especially pleased with the mention of Fonzo and Shaun. For some reason, I really love those two.

Ahh! I can't wait until the weekend's over. I want more! Good luck to Troy and Ben/Sal. And I'll just ignore the mission for now. I'm not going to let ANYTHING ruin my fuzzy warm moment.
Ree chapter 13 . 9/27/2003
Yay for Corinn and Vanya! - Nice way to introduce Troy to the base, even if they are a little, ah, overwhelming. Troy is absolutely adorable. I love his amazement with the base, and his eagerness to see Sal/Ben (I can't stop thinking of him as Ben; he seemed so BRIGHT in Troy's memories with that name...).

Can't wait for the big meeting. *squeals in excitement*
The Immortal Hudson chapter 14 . 9/27/2003
Yes! Back again.

Okay, where to begin? Well, an appearence of Scott and Lancer, no matter how small, is always fantastic. Im glad about that, and Im sure I can trust you not to kill one of them off. Troy's reunion with Sal/Ben was so sweet. Poor Sal. He's been through some crap. I 'still' feel something really bad about this mission. *worries*

Another good installment. I look forward to the next update. (as always)
Purged Account chapter 13 . 9/26/2003
OOpsie, disappeared for a few days there -but Im back!

And I 'do' make you beam! Yay! And no, Im not easy to please. I always say 'I love this fic, please continue' on anything that I remotely like, but I only mean it with the stories that are on fave's -this and 'MR'.

You're right that is shows how much you enjoy writing this and like the characters. The interaction is always natural, not forced like most stories. You don't skip over parts or rush things like a lot of authors, and I never really pick up on spelling/grammar mistakes. It makes your writing FAR better than most. Believe it.

Im quite worried about this upcoming mission, it sounds really ominous. If you dare to kill off any characters I will become your greatest enemy. lol

OOps... gotta run. I'll read Ch.14 next time. Bye for now!
Java Pirate chapter 14 . 9/25/2003
whe...

are we finally going to get to the hot yaoi action soon?

hehehe, just kidding.

take your time...but not too long! i dont have that kind of patience!

keep up the good work at post ASAP!
Morissa chapter 13 . 9/24/2003
yes... WRITE WRITE WRITE (and don't forget to post)

Morissa
Lucy chapter 13 . 9/24/2003
oh god

i've gotten so into this story that i'm practically bouncing with anticipation

it's great that you've been able to post new chapters so quickly

hope the next one is just as quick
Java Pirate chapter 13 . 9/24/2003
whe *insert maniacal laughter and the obvious presence of too much caffine here*

write more soon!

oh, but dont go on forever and ever and ever and ever and ever, because i need a place to start my fan fic of your original fic. i have many many many ideas floating around in my head, but you said i should write anything about the future because you might change it.

0.o you're making this hard.

i love it though .

Keep up the good work!
Purged Account chapter 12 . 9/23/2003
*jealously* Ree made you beam? I've never made you beam.

Nah -just kidding. I'm not 'that' immature. Okay, once again I loved the chapter, even when nothing much happened. I like Troy (as I like everyone -god Im easy to please). And Im worried about what Andre said. That mission seems ominous to me, I hope nothing bad happens.

Update soon. Dean. x
briel-morrigan chapter 12 . 9/21/2003
YES sequel is read. Homework is not. all is good. except there's one thing that I just can't stand about your story, it drives me insane... THERE'S NO CHAPTER 13 YET!

Please update...Please?

Moris
Ree chapter 12 . 9/21/2003
- *bounces* I'm glad you like my reviews so much!

Ahh! I'm SO excited. I was hoping that Troy would go with Terry, and now he is! Yay! I can't wait for Troy and Sal/Ben to see each other again. I'm kind of worried about it, though. I mean, what if Troy is disappointed or something? What if he hurts Sal's feelings? o.o That would be horrible... but, on the other hand.. what if Sal remembers? That would be SO cool. I'd take a victory lap around my house.

The assistance request was a harsh reminder that there's still so much going on. I was so wrapped up in Troy's story that I'd practically forgotten...

You did a really good job with this chapter - I'll be eagerly awaiting the next one.

'til then!