Reviews for Traces of Doubt
Lucy chapter 9 . 9/15/2003
whoo!

this is getting good

it's really starting to build up

looking forward to seeing what's gonna happen
Java Pirate chapter 9 . 9/15/2003
Whoa O-O

Now there's an interesting twist.

I wish I could do things like that. (What Terry did, of course.)

Also, I have a spiffy idea.

After reading practically ANY fictional story, I feel the urge to write a fan fic.

This and the stories that came before it were no different.

Would it freak you out if I wrote one?

Would you let me post it?

I mean, I'd give you credit for all the things that are yours (so basically everything except any possible new characters and the story itself). Hell, you can even have anything that would be mine!

The need to write is consuming me!

I'd love to see more of this soon, too!

Keep up the good work!
Java Pirate chapter 8 . 9/14/2003
Whew. I just read Mount Robillard, Special Delivery, and this all at once (not including breaks to eat and sleep and whatnot) and it took me nearly 2 days! All three were really good, though. I loved them, and I hope to see more soon. Keep up the good work!
Lucy chapter 8 . 9/14/2003
loved Mount Robillard and i'm loving this

can't wait to see what's gonna happen
Purged Account chapter 8 . 9/12/2003
LANCER AND SCOTT!

Oh thank God in heaven. Im so glad to see them again. And Shaun. And all the other gorgeous clones. lol. I wonder what is going to happen next? When will we see Sal again? Well... please update soon so I can know.

Ultimate Fan, Dean.
Purged Account chapter 7 . 9/11/2003
God, you are so good. Even a simple chapter like this has me wanting more. And its so good to see these characters again. YAY! Please continue.
aqua-angel chapter 3 . 9/10/2003
srry but i gotta leave, but when i got free time i'll continue where i've left off. The story is very nicely written and you have great descriptions. But i do think you need a lot of explaining to do, but i'm only on chapter two so you prolly have already done that. I must compliment you on your writing style, good job. Keep on writing.
Purged Account chapter 6 . 9/6/2003
OOh, characters from 'MR', cool. But I need to say, why is it that I seem to be your only reviewer? That's mean for you. You deserve more. Anyhoo, I admit that I am liking this even more than I did 'MR' when I started reading it. Juri is cool, and Salvador is so cute. All the clones seem cute. I know you'll keep writing, but I'll ask you too anyway. Please continue.

Dean

xx
Purged Account chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Okay, I'm absolutely confused so far. But I'm sure I'll understand as it goes along. I'm not sure what to say. It's definitely well written. But I'll have to read more of this before I can really like it. I think you'll probably continue this one way or the other, but I'm going to ask you to keep writing anyway. *Go Quatorze*
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6