Reviews for I love
CandleQueen chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
"I love being totally free

And not being in love with you"

I like how you mention that they 'love their freedom' in place of 'loving their ex'-great juxtaposition. I think the first like struck me the most, personally. I can't tell you exactly why...I guess it just hit me on the right cord, emotionally speaking. The poem was fairly simple, but you communicated your message well.

Good job, all in all,

-Ramen
daphnegray78 chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
The freedom of being able to detach yourself is irreplaceable-and you expressed that feeling so well in this poem. Kudos!

~Daphne~
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Third stanza, its ounce, not once. Other than that, I thought it was really good!
angel of sorrow n darkness chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
I find this is great the way it is very good indeed
SweetGrape chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
It may not be the greatest poem in the world, but it's beautifully emotive. Second stanza is my favourite- because I do feel the sadness and wish I didn't.

I just think that they are great examples of how incredible it feels to be free of a love that wasn't right.
swirlygirl chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
great poem keep it up!
AHyperPersonFromMars chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
hehe.

good poem.

I really like how you say all this stuff that might make you sad and then say how it makes you happy!

Keep writing and thanks for reviewing my work!

~Kat
tofujunky chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
I love that you wrote this poem :)

I'm glad to hear that you're getting over him. Good for you.
BadGirlz4Life chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Thats a great poem keep it up.
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
It's good, I understand what you're trying to say... u want to feel like u once felt for this guy before it all ended and now you ONLY miss him and you can't make yourself feel the way you did before cuz all you feel is heart-break. Now I only know this cuz I feel it too... to make the poem say this I suggest you change the last line to "And not heart-broken and missing you." I think this might make the message clearer. But overall, great job!
Broken Petals chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
This is so weird, once again you wrote a poem that displays EXACTLY how I recently felt. Geez, I wrote something similiar to this in my journal a few months ago. That's weird. . .

_-