Reviews for The Survivor
Turtle Queen of Freeks chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
It's chaotic. I like.
orangefreak33 chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Party on...sounds good. Can I join you?
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Dark, but, hey, I love all things dark. The 'singing in the morgue' line was after my own heart.

Believe it or not, I liked it.
Dave500 chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
I write this in response of your review to crap so much crap ch.4. I'm a christian too. Were do you get off on calling people ignorant. How do you expect to lead people to the lord when you insult them. She may be an atheist but she is a good person i can tell that from her writings even though i disagree with her beleifs. We as christians Must Learn to be understanding or will won't reach anyone. Leave the judging to God.

Sincerly

the Migty Lu Bu

This is what he wrote as a review to crap so much crap. I read everything here and it seems to me the only problem I have with your entire argument is that you seem to indulge in your own ignorance. Ignorance is bad enough by itself, but actively *wanting* to stay ignorant? That kind of mindset baffles me even more than... no... I can't think of a comparison.

So how do you expect me to respect the opinions of someone who wants to remain ignorant for the rest of their lives? Tell me this is a big misunderstanding and I'll rephrase my review. If not, than this essay holds no water for me at all.

I hope it is because I have a lot to say and I'm hoping you can provide me with an intelligent refute to my arguements. If not, is anyone else here willing to try?

These are his words exactly. Tell me is this an insult?
Iammealso-JC chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
I don't understand. Is it bad that you party on, or good?

I meant that I am fine with ignorance concerning creation. I don't care who made me, or what happens after I die.
Ian StromWHo da ya think chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Good job
Thrift Whore chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Wow, great poem. There's so much freedom expressed in it. :D