Reviews for Enigma
Melody1 chapter 3 . 9/4/2003
Ugh...I was all into it and then it just stopped. That makes me sad. I love this, but I think I said that last time. I feel bad for Lanson though. He seems like such a sweetie. I think I see what you were trying to do though... I mean, I understand that he's an option, but after what the king said Lanson has kind of been pushed to the background and Caleb, with his agenda, is supposed to fall in love with her, right? But he's initially in it for the money so he like...has some obligation...I'm guessing that she's gonna fall in love with him but then the shit will hit the fan and she'll be all hurt...and that will make me sad, but they'll get together in the end, right? Lol. Watch me be totally wrong. And even if I'm not, you know I'm gonna read it anyway. I'm even gonna try to be good and review every chapter. It's very rare that I'll do that though..so eh...be grateful! Lol, just kidding. Update though...and if you wanna send me the next one...my schedule isn't really as hectic as I like to pretend it is. My own writing is...uh...slowing down. I'm experiencing writer's block. You know my e-mail and janx so I'll be waiting... lol.

~Mel~
Khamron chapter 3 . 9/3/2003
I realize that you have just posted this new chapter today, but I still have to say...KEEP GOING! _

One thing that helps is to read more...
CaleeChanteuse03 chapter 3 . 9/3/2003
eii! i have been mentioned! awsomeness! keep up the good work. but aww... i was kinda hoping that she would go for caleb's friend. hehe, i know he's not even mentioned but it'd be a good twist. hehehe
Khamron chapter 2 . 8/30/2003
Ah, such wonderful description! And an intriguing story; I really like it. Please continue!

Constructive criticism: Did you know that writers make bad editors and editors make bad writers? Well, that is why I don't have any criticism; just keep writing!
CaleeChanteuse03 chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
hey there! wow, just the second chappie and i think it's got a lot of potential. wow, if i was saphira i would have given caleb a swift knee to a place where the sun dont shine. hehehe. well, good job! update soon. Au revoir!
Melody1 chapter 2 . 8/28/2003
Hi! I love htis. It's really good and really cute and I think I know where it's going but I'm not sure. And you absolutely have to continue this. I might die uif you don't. You have no idea how hard it is to find good stories on this thing. And this is good. Even if you only contnue just for me, I'd be happy! Lol. SOrry. I've been trying to find a good medieval-ish story with kinds and princesses and evil manipulative dukes...that ind of thing, and then yourum...summary thing just caught my eye. I was very pleased.

So continue and soon please!

~Mel~