Reviews for Trapped
truebruenette chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
I can really relate to this thing, poem whatever you call it...
Is this writing from your personal experience? Anyways it's cool. Ciao!
Punky Monkey chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
This is good. Enjoyed reading it...keep writing :)
superfufu chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
blowing up your head would be better _ it was good. pretty good.

ne, ya could try the "enter enter" thing... hehe, or ya would wanna try putting this under fiction _ heck, that's jus me anyway
dancer chick chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Powerful. Emotional. Painful. Well written. Excellent.
SilverMoonGoddess chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Wow, I really like this. It's close to something I wrote (okay, not really...but the theme I'd guess you'd say...Okay...not that either...I knwo what I'm talking about damnitall.) Any way, this is really very good. I ikie it.
Annie Dova chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Reminds me of Africa (not the point) But hm its a very depressing poem. I've been there before and you defined very well how scary and confusing it may be. how you might just want to give up. This is written very well. I enjoyed reading it.
Eirthe Rose Crystal chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Wow. Definitely a very powerful poem. I've been there before... Anyway, it quite successfully depicted the emotions and thoughts that people have when they're seriously depressed..

To be honest, it brought tears to my eyes towards the end.
Crucified Sanctity chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
I'm depressed but I read it anyway...

This is a brilliant poem. Its conveys emotions very well and seems to speak a hidden thought in alot of people's minds. I especially like the line "Why should I dream of Utopia in the morning when it is hell I'm facing every day?" Very expressive and true.

- Crucified Sanctity -
inquistrix chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Nice use of words but i have to wonder why you wrote this...I've written something similar at one point...scary stuff when you look back on it
Jordan Lyga chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
striking poem dude. the contemplations of a depressed soul. this is the second poem i have read that i could relate to. at least 3 years of my life. well i got out of that funk. your writing is awesome. good job!

i'd be thankful if you reviewed mine, thanx

. ?storyid1380374

later
Silent Star4 chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Wow, a great poem. Unfortunately, i've been there myself several times. Anyways, keep writing and if u want, come check out my poems!