Reviews for And Shadows Will Follow
Karine Dragon'sheart chapter 5 . 7/29/2006
O.O...

Please, keep writing! This is phenomenally good!

Laters,

KD
Karine Dragon'sheart chapter 3 . 5/30/2006
Oh..my...that poor, poor child! Dearest god, no little should go through that! Compelling and utterly intoxicating, and I'll finish reading it as soon as I can.

Laters,

KD
girismybabysitter chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
I can't believe you're not getting more reveiws for this stuff than you have. This is really good, but you're right about the second chapter. It realyl gripped me, I'm actually worrired for the boy in the brothel. Please hurry and post the next few chapters so I can find out if he's going to be okay! And I want to hear more about Tiger and Fawn, too. :drool: :} Somebody should do some fanart!
Emmanuel K. Quartey chapter 2 . 10/4/2003
Another chapter! Before I comment on the chapter proper I want to say that it's totally unfair the number of reviews you've recieved, you deserve better.

As for Arvain and his girlfriend, they're just BEGGING to be scarred by battle. To be frank, I hope you hurt them soon, I know it's a mean thing to say, but what RIGHT do they have having such a good life while the rest of us pine in this damnation called reality? HUH?

I relly like the way you presented the past of the story, descriptions were as vivid as ever, I felt like I was actually watching it happen! I think I now almost understand what you mean by the abused boy of the first chapter having to consult with a greater evil, I think it has something to do with his necromancy powers, does it? Am I right? Could you do something about differentiating between the magic classes in the next chapter, though. Are the mage's power based on the elements? Hope to find more answers (and questions) in the next chapter. See you!
IHJ chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Wow... Nicely written with very vivid descriptions and a wide circle of vocabularly. Though I usually hate stories that are mostly words and descriptions and no dialogues, this hooked me. I look forward to reading more.
Emmanuel K. Quartey chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
That was graphic! Oh, by the way, if you were trying to get us to feel sorry for the villagers you failed miserably. Those jerks DESERRVED what they got.

One question, though, does this mean that the boy is evil? This piece was remarkably well written and it would be publishable (this is the first time I'm telling someone this) if it were longer. Can't wait for the rest.