Reviews for Nightfall: Hunters
mystic-georgia chapter 10 . 3/13/2006
I think I'm getting the hang of this plot and it's heading in one direction only, seeing that I see no sense of any hope any longer. Your stories are good and I applaud you for that, but I feel like you're going full circle here.
Strider Hunter chapter 10 . 1/30/2006
No you didn't...you're making us wait until the next Nighfall series? Argh!

In all seriousness, bravo with the conclusion of this series, Willum. The gruesome demise of Miller's team reminded me once again how easy you make it seem to dispatch characters in whatever fashion you want.

I look forward to what you have in store for us in "Retroactive," and if I know better it'll top what you given us so far.
Strider Hunter chapter 9 . 1/30/2006
Well I certainly wasn't expecting those two characters to show up like that! Most interesting indeed.

This Albert fella and his machines...I like how you describe him as a regular mad scientist, but a good one. I'm curious to see how you put these nanites into play...
Strider Hunter chapter 8 . 1/30/2006
Hmm, Christina's relationship to the clones gets better and better, doesn't it?

Whether Bill uses the Relic to kill the clones or not, I think he should find a way to keep it. There are so many potential uses for it in future storylines that it's not even funny!
Strider Hunter chapter 7 . 1/30/2006
Ah, it's good to be back reading the good stuff! And congrats, Willum, with your success with "Nighfall!" I had no doubts at all that you would get this fantastic epic published. Anyway, onto the review...

So we get a glimpse of some ancient connection between Christina and the clones...I knew she wasn't just their puppet. Hopefully this past of hers will be fleshed out more in the upcoming chapters. And Christina is afraid? No! What hope do they have? I also enjoyed Bill's rediscovery of the Relic; the flashbacks to the first battle flowed nicely with the present.
R.J. Miller chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
This was an extremely good read! I want more, dammit! Give me more! I want to read the background of these tales. I haven't felt this curious since I read, "Necroscope: Invaders!" by Brian Lumley. I went on to read all of the Necroscope series and loved it! So this intrigues me. If you have the time send the links or the actual story from the begining, please! Although small grammactical errors are included, I still want more! AMAZING!RJ Miller
Jynkers chapter 10 . 6/8/2004
Nightfall: Retroactive?
Another one?
Dude, I'm gonna kill u! This story has had me hooker FOREVER it seems, and I have to wait some more?
I WANT THE ENDING! What's gonna happen? When do I get to read the ending? This story is so da bomb. Ucould publish it! And I HATE WAITING! *heavy breathing*
I'm okay... I'm wanting the ending really badly though. So write this Retroactive for the love of heaven!
BluhdRayne chapter 10 . 6/5/2004
Man, I haven't read Nightfall in so long! *Tear* I'm glad you've kept writing! THis story is so long, but it's great! You always keep me wanting more! lol Can't wait for Nightfall: Retroactive!
J. R. Killinger chapter 10 . 5/31/2004
I have just read your Nightfall series after finding it two days ago. It has kept me on my seat and has had many twists and turns in it. I am eagerly awaiting the next series.
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 10 . 4/12/2004
Man, you got some skills. And a story like this makes you one of the stronger writers on here. Showing the younger ones how it is done with a story like this. I like this one very much, and one that the pacing is unrelenting with the way it is written.
The Fenix chapter 10 . 4/7/2004
OK Its seems like it flew by I started reading the Nightfall saga a few days ago and already I've read everything you have posted. I Need more! You have a great talent dont let it go to waste. Good luck on everything you do in the future, cant wait to see what happens to Bill, Roy and the rest our the group or whats left of it anyway.
SweetEvil chapter 8 . 3/7/2004
Please say you haven't given up on this! I hope you're only taking a break and intend on coming back to Nightfall. Interesting story and full of twists as usual!
SweetEvil chapter 6 . 3/3/2004
Hey Willum! Long time, no "see". Things always get worse, don't they? It's very sad to see Christine turned bad, but entertaining. This is a lot of fun and I look forward to finishing it!
unclepauly chapter 7 . 11/21/2003
Liked that whole Egyptian vibe and the whole part where you intersped parts of Oblivion with the text.
Strider Hunter chapter 6 . 11/2/2003
Willum, you need to get the next chapter out fast.

I'm still not sure if the Lady is in cohort with the clones, but then again we'll see next time.

As for the battles between Bill and the Lady, they have a "clash of the titans" feel to them: raw power. Very good. Please continue, by all means.