Reviews for Changes Can Be Good
Shiri-Matakami chapter 8 . 7/19/2006
this has just become my favorite story.

i love Duncan so much. and Cody is just adorible.

:p

i know you haven't updated in a while, but i really really love this stary and it would be really sad if it was abandoned, and i never thought it was stupid or anything. i very much enjoyed it actually.

:p

thanks for making my day that much more exciting!

Shiri MatakamiLord of Fish
Shiri-Matakami chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
this chapter entertianed me so much. i like Duncan.

a lot.

_

i love his inner monologue...and how he hints to other intelligent things he has done in the past that no one has any idea about. :p

well at least me (cause i just finnished reading the first chapter)

all people in Art school are entertaining. my sisters friends and family are all art students (or were and graduated) and they are all fun to talk to, even if we have noting in common.

:p

i hope the rest of the story is as entertaining as the fist chapter!

Shiri MatakamiLord of Fish
Cookie Gestapo chapter 8 . 5/1/2005
Update soon maybe?
pneumothorax chapter 8 . 4/29/2005
Wonderful. Continue!
pneumothorax chapter 6 . 4/29/2005
M. I thought for a moment there that Shaun had plotted the phone ringing in the middle of the kiss and Cody holding up the paper. Oops.
pneumothorax chapter 5 . 4/29/2005
*yum yum* nothing more constructive, sorry. bring on the talking :)
pneumothorax chapter 4 . 4/29/2005
Haha, wtf was that? Like a bachelor party? The part where Cody looked sad: '...was doing…his smile faded and a hurt look over took his face. It’s horrible to see something so beautiful in pain. I guess maybe he likes Josh?' was nice. In a sad way.. obviously :) How oblivious is Duncan though? hmm. The flat scene was kind of strange.. and the hug was a little random but hey..
pneumothorax chapter 3 . 4/29/2005
Don't worry.. he doesn't sound like he has ADD :) Nice chapter.. yum yum party
pneumothorax chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
Sometimes it's confusing as to who's talking and you have to backtrack to work it out. However, not too much of an issue and this fic is growing on me. alot..
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Good start.. will have to read more to be convinced that this is a mind-blowing story. Although, right now, I think it's good :)
garlic chapter 8 . 2/20/2005
I have a feeling you're not going to be updating this anytime soon, but I do love this story so. It's hilarious, light-hearted and easy to read! Really great.
Edainme chapter 8 . 2/19/2005
...

I...There is no way I can describe this awesomeness of this story. I just..I don't know how! Off day, I'm tellin' you.

I love the way he thinks! It's so piec-y and random and perfect! Haha! You are fantabulous. Write more?
n chapter 8 . 1/18/2005
dammit. why'd i have to love the one story that hasn't been updated since may of LAST YEAR! ah.

anyway, good stuff. please update finishing it would be a rarity but also good D
corpsesfrown chapter 8 . 1/2/2005
LOVE IT! Update soon please!
piper chapter 8 . 12/1/2004