Reviews for Never a Neverland
Jazzie Kings chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
You clearly made a point and with my new found obession with Peter Pan I have to agree with you. Everytime i watch it i feel like Peter, like i never want to grow up. I will eventually just like Wendy. And I'll have to face all my Captain Hooks along the way it's kinda of scary to think that one day you'll have to face all that hate etc. Thanks for your thoughts. *_* Jazzie
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Sorry. Under no circumstances are you allowed another WOW moment, as you've already reached your full quota.

So you'll have to settle for a WO moment instead, closely followed by a W moment.

Or something like that!

Another amazing piece of work. You are now officially on my favorite authors list! And I havent found anything I can criticise yet either!

Spawny
Jiasa Stormcloud chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Inspiring, and very true. A few spelling errors, but a simple spell check will fix that. Well-written and pointed.
Deana Bell chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Wow. Your made your point clearly, and it was so organized! Besides that, you made it interesting and empowering. Great job!

God bless
Sweet Mistakes chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Peter Pan has always been my fave Disney movie because of the reasons you just wrote about!

And even though Neverland isn't all fun and joy, y'know that if you're with Pete, you will always be victorious. For the simple fact that when you are so sure of yourself [like the cocky Peter is] anything can be achieved.

- And thankyou for the comment. When I read through it now, I notice the colors! Magic 'eh?
Guin chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Intersting thouhgts. i felt like this for a while, and you wonder if all the bad stuff is a recent thing or if it's just that your noticing it for the first time. Like the feel of this, nicely remorseful.
CR Ermite chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Very nice. Thoughtful. Some people believe the story is really about Wendy (who will grow up) and not Peter (who refuses to grow up). But even Neverland is not entirely a nice or safe place. Dreams are so important. Those who've given up on their's will discourage yours. May I recommend a poem by Robert Frost, "Stay Gold"?