Reviews for In the Light of the Moon
jewelwriter chapter 21 . 7/16/2012
really enjoyed it. are you going to write a sequel?
just curious :)
Insomnia Breeds Insanity chapter 21 . 11/21/2008
MEAN! I wanted to see the rest of this. I'vebeen searching for this for so long, and I like it.
WolffGirl chapter 21 . 6/19/2008
No! Dont let it be the end! Let it be the beginning!

Loved it. Wolves ROCK!
Insomnia Breeds Insanity chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I like it.
Estelin chapter 21 . 4/12/2007
this story was great. keep up the good work and writing. I hope there is more.
TiffaniNg chapter 21 . 8/19/2004
This is a really great story, I'll have to admitt. But at the begining, when she found out what, she seemed extremely calm. And I have an idea for future refrences...but overall this is really nice.
Chakramchucker chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
I like this! It's just the ending feels incomplete somehow... Don't get me wrong though... I couldn't read it all in one sitting, and all the while until I got back on my computer I couldn't wait to read the rest!
Toria Kentaro chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
not bad first chapter, still got quite a bit to read though, let you know what I think as I carry on.
ebonyheart chapter 21 . 3/31/2004
wow. i really liked this story... i kept reading it in one go, and lol im lucky, ididnt get busted or i would have been kicked fof for a week lol. i was meant to be off an hr ago, bu tcouldnt stop reading! any hows, the repetition of the dream in the story is really good, it is mysterious and keeps you thinking. i really liked this, although iu thought the ending seemed just a lil empty.. perhaps a sequel?
SilverBluu chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
i like the dialog, adds more...what it... color to the piece. The only error was a grammatical one. Dialog needs to have its own paragraph if said by another person ex: instead of: "Not yet. But there is a book publisher willing to look over my work, and I'm going to meet with him next week!" "That is good news," Jessica said
use:"Not yet. But there is a book publisher willing to look over my work, and I'm going to meet with him next week!"
"That is good news," Jessica said
erm... what else... oo.. add some more suspense. I am curious about the guy, but its not...intense curiosity
i like your verbs, such as prowling and glistens. good adj and adv use *nod*
Dances with Penguins chapter 21 . 12/9/2003
Oh, I hope that it is only the beginning...very, very fantastic job.
Dyyla Joi chapter 21 . 10/4/2003
That is the best story EVER! Only one thing is not clear to me... what was it Isaac taught her about that she had to go to the mansion so often?
Shanyn chapter 18 . 9/10/2003
i love your story, i really don't think that i can suggest anything to improve upon. more! more! :)
Orion Phoenix chapter 16 . 9/8/2003
Pretty good, I'd like to read more if you continue.

Phoenix
shaleotter chapter 14 . 9/7/2003
I sure hope this wasn't the end! Good job so far, and I'll be looking forward to more chapters.