Reviews for I is a Vewy Gud Powit
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5
lol
Day2Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Lol!

I loved reading this! It was a really adorable piece of writing - the character was unbelievably cute, and I loved the way the rhyme and rhythm weren't forced at all. Ooh, and the spelling... hehehe, that was pure genius!

Anyway, this was just to let you know that your work was extremely entertaining! Great job!
Caroline Viteri chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Haha, what? This was funny. xD I don't quite get the point, but it was funny nonetheless. To me, it sounded like one of those lolcatz thing, you know what I mean?
A Tentative Possibility chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Very cool. I love it!
Pione chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Darn right you are! :)
E.J.Brown chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
really good and funny (can I have your powers?) Some of the words were hard to read but I guess that's the point of the poem :D
Lauren chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I truly believe you are a brilliant powit ;)

X
DiddlingFiddles chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
) This is so awesome.

Totally on the level of Shel Silverstein.
Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
The sad part?

I've read incarnations of this calibre of poetry when the writer took it seriously.

still, this made me laugh.

Nice.

Erisah
maniacally chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Beautiful, and classic, and beautiful, and classic. :D :D :D LOVES.
Spooky152 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I love this poem, so much. I cannot believe I've never reviewed it. I want to print this out and give to every English teacher I had in elementary school because I know they've all felt this at one point or another. Beautiful work my dear!
InSilverShadows chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I love this! Though I didn't understand at first why the teacher was crying, then the second time I read it, I laughed out loud. My boyfriend is a terrible speller (but adorable!) and it made me think of him. A true laugh-out-loud funny, I love it!
crinkled aster ribbon chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
i love this so much. it splits my sides to read it. :D good work!

it's absolutely adorable.
La Gitane chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Absolutely hilarious; brilliant voice. I think I'm gonna speak like that for a while now...
twistedFAerieTALes chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Hilarious! When I read the title, I had no idea what a "powit," but then I read the "powem." I am just so smart...:P Keep up the good work!
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »