Reviews for Punk
Nick Libero chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
S. Valle chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
i like that poem

it speaks true and i truly like it.

to many people are posers but there also others who stay true to themselves.

great job!
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Perfect, that is all I can say. It flows really well. "She's not popularShe's kinda nerdy And smart as hell" I love that part, I think its mainly because it relates to me.
snicker-n-snark chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
*stares off into space dreamily* Finally someone gets it.
quietdrama22 chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
I guess you're right...punk is not giving a shit about what others think...that's all it is to it. And whos to my poem Poser, I think you'll like it.
ClassicTrick chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
thanx for reviewing and this poem is awsome! my friend is a wanna be punk. One day she told me i wanna be a punk like u well that shocked me cause i am not really anything. well any way really cool poem
Laksha chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
It's kinda stereotype-ish, but, sadly, that's life and you are right about punk being 'cool' and 'posers.' What is this world coming to...
Anagronax chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Be a J-rock/visual kei fanatic and you know you're not a poser. Especially when you're somewhere were no one listens to it!

But anyway! Free verse is something that has been done to death (even I admit I do it sometimes), but this poem has what it takes to get away with it. Nice poem and I am happy to see someone else's view on conformist's mentality.
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
I totally agree. Punkers are now in, and the preps are in too, but they both are posers. Great Job!
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Wow, I LOVE the last line! Awesome poem! And I think it's better free verse.
Mime chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
I completely agree!
tofujunky chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Oh yeah! I totally dig the straight forward approach. No rhymes or rhythm, just great writing. Very cool :)
Someone Out There Cares chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
This is alomost exactly what I was about to write about; about how punk is not having your nose pierced and listenin to "punk" bands. Thank you so much for writing this, because there are certain people who got punk messed up.

Great poem, by the way!

Keep up the great work!
PlayMateMisfit chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
VERY VERY good points here. the topic its self is fustrating. but i can def. respect your points. i even agree to alot of em. keep on writing,

posers SUCK... but then again who's to label? ;)