Reviews for The Spectacular Life of Randi S
echoes of chaos chapter 3 . 12/9/2003
lol teen drama, eat your heart out. i'm glad i read this third chapter, it was pretty interesting. i really hope that her IM admirer opens up the mystery soon though!
echoes of chaos chapter 2 . 10/22/2003
lol I like the story, but it moves a little fast. I guess the whole thing's supposed to be kind of diary-entry-like, so it makes sense, but some of those run-ons get confusing. I like how the plot's going, I hope that she figures out this "mystery" IMer soon
echoes of chaos chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
read the first chapter, sounds pretty interesting. when i get back online later tonight ill knock out the enxt couple chapters. so much for reading and reviewing The Gang! I know that the way they talk is a little advanced, but that's just kind of the way me and my friends used to talk, so i figured id leave it and it implies characterization. cant wait to read more of your stuff!
A-LiA12 chapter 3 . 10/6/2003
Hey i dont feel like signing in...anyways my pen names up there tho! Welp great story1I love the characters-keep it up!:-)
OceanChild chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
ep! ep! i likes this story! update soon, soon, soon! please! I would not change anything, really, the style is great, its fun to read, and is now going on alerts and a fav but only if you update NOW!

lol plz plz plz-
Joziie chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Wowee! this is really really good, it's so true to life. Your character is so relaxed and they actualy talk like a real person would. Anyways i really hope you continue with htis story it is great

love Joziie
A-LiA12 chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Hey! I love this story! And the characters! You've really made some great characters and i can't wait to hear more:-)Get the next chapt. out soon!