Reviews for Dancing in Eternity
this is murder chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
It seems beautiful and sad to me. I like it.
ing chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Thanks for the review! If you look back on that poem, I responded to your questions through a review.

Anyways, I really loved this poem. There's something wonderful about wrting a poem about dancing. At first I expected it to be happy, but this poem had a very different tone. I enjoyed it!
Prince of Nothingness chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
"I dance to an aria..."-that's my favorite line. I love how your poems are short but all so sweet.
Lady Syvbar chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
I have started from the bottom heading up... and I have yet to find something I do not find inspiring. ( not that I am truly hunting for un-inspiration) BUT you are very good with words...Please pour me another cup of liquid poetry :)
Wolf of Asguard chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
I hope for that same love one day too my sweet, have no fear for one such as you will find it, of that i have no doubt. I just hope i can be as lucky...

The endless search, the bitter lonliness, the small iota of hope, these are all revealed well here, write more! lol
lalalalalla chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
*simply love it...*
rising-mist chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
this is great!really great! i find the flow in you... hehehe... write some more! i love these kind of stuff!
Androtezka chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Yoz thanks for reviewing my work. I love your poem too. It's very expressive and surreal...nice.
NaruKami chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
Nice! I like it... dancing in eternity... luv that line! reminds me of somtthing whimsical..._