Reviews for False Facades
Starsis chapter 30 . 4/13
As much as I enjoyed my day being absorbed in this story, I don't think I'll have time to start the next one today! Thank you so much for an amazing story, and I can't wait until I find a chance to read Through Me :)
Despite all my work I've put off (so I could finish this awesome story!), I don't regret a second of it! :) Well, I'm off to probably procrastinate more :)

You're a great writer :D
Starsis chapter 23 . 4/13
Actually about the fires of hell sweeping up and destroying those who plagiarize, that is completely correct. I fully expect that to happen to anyone who does that to someones hard work.

Awesome story, by the way! Been reading it since this morning and I can't stop :)
Phillatrix lestrange chapter 1 . 4/6
Love this story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3
love this story so much! just thought I would tell you
Atomic Works chapter 16 . 3/15
"Abscond – verb - to depart secretly," Will recited. "Bravo, you've been studying your vocabulary, haven't you?"

I will make it my new mission in life to use this word someday.
Nwyd chapter 30 . 3/10
Really really loved your story :D
Miss Fuhrer chapter 30 . 3/7
Well, I must say that I have quite a lot to tell you. :) First of all, this is a rough draft, right? I didn't exactly read all the author's notes at the end of each chapters but I discerned that this is a really, really, rough draft. If it is, then it's great for a rough draft. xD Second, I would like to thank you for re-posting this sweet little story. :3 I definitely enjoyed reading it, despite cringing at the cheesiness. (I've read up to halfway of chapter 4 during my computer club time and might I say that it filled my mind until I could actually go home and read it.) :D Third, there were a few grammatical errors but they can be easily overlooked. C: Fourth, I shall tackle the plot. It is quite cliche, yes, and I did cringe at the masquerade and kidnapping-by-the-pedophile-slash-uncle part.

It's just that it's always like that with romance novels! T.T The girl would masquerade as a boy and one way or another, the boy would see the girl version and eventually found out that he is actually a she! Not that I'm complaining... I just cringed at the evil villains who happen to be a frustrated single uncle and workaholic mom. *sigh* BUT those were the only parts I didn't like as much. :')

Aside from that, I would also like to tell you about my wishes. *smiles* I do wished that you posted at least a chapter concerning what happened afterwards. (I haven't read the sequel yet, excuse me.) Ahem. My wish (that's hopefully in the sequel) is that I get a chapter where Sammy is enrolled in another school (but still visiting the guys) and that her brother is in school too. Whether they get to be in an exclusive all-girls/all-boys school or not is fine with me. :3 As long as I get to see Terry actually hanging out with Vincent and company. I'm just DYING to see his reactions to his sister's friends (if he'd get super protective/angry or not). ;3

Besides all that, I'm okay. :) Thank you for posting this!

Sincerely,
Miss March
kktalk123katherine chapter 30 . 2/21
OMG! That was so amazing I couldn't stop reading it! I literally read for like four hours straight. You are an amazing author and I can't wait to read the next story! I will be waiting! Have a nice day!
PenguinLover33 chapter 30 . 2/8
awesome I love it :D
SprintingPanda chapter 30 . 1/23
MIND BLOWN!
oddbook57 chapter 20 . 1/20
Im laughing so hard I might suffocate... Best... Story... Ever!
Ayame Yoshida chapter 29 . 1/17
Will definitely sounds like my type of guy. Cute, funny, classy, sassy and a little smart assy. Minus the bisexual part... I don't know how I would deal with him checking out guys. That's to weird for me.
Ayame Yoshida chapter 2 . 1/17
Haha! This is hysterical! I love it!
7,163 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »