Reviews for False Facades
Nikki.S chapter 1 . 6/19
Yup! This is perfection. Amazing! You made me jump and crack up a million times! I LOVE IT!
furrylover86 chapter 25 . 5/19
You have me so hooked to this story that I can't wait to finish it and see what happens.
lingreen2 chapter 30 . 5/17
It's been years since this story was completed, but I must say, I was enthralled. You know that feeling that you get when you watch a really good movie, it has no sequel, it has no fandom, and it's just over, and you feel sad? Well, that's how I feel. This gave me chills with the superb writing and character development. And I love how you ended it- leaving the future to the viewers' imagination. It's like in movies, how at the end they say"It's only the beginning", but it still feels like an end. In this story, it truly felt like the first chapter of their story. I'm only sad that some people will miss out on reading this amazing story. Please keep writing, and inspiring, and doing what ever it is you are fantastically doing. I hope one day my writing could be like this.
~lingreen2
rinievermilion chapter 30 . 5/13
Just finish this story in 2 and a half hours mind you! Thank you thank you thank you! I usually read fanfiction and when I was stalking other people's favorite list I stumbled into an original story in fictionpress! I didnt even know this exist until now! Of course, then I search for the most favorite story and im not disappointed! This is truly amazing I want to forget all of it, and then read it again omg. Thank you sooo much for this story. Im off to read your next one.
EclairDenise chapter 30 . 4/19
Wow, this is perfection.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11
Good story
Lah-Lah chapter 30 . 3/31
Correction:
I'm SAD over Tristan and Sammy. Geez...didn't even notice my error. Lol.
Lah-Lah chapter 30 . 3/31
Awesome story!

Reminded me of a cross-over between Ouran High School Host Club - meets Cinderella - meets a 90s teen romance movie. Lol.

I will say, I'm a little said Sammy didn't get with Tristan. However, I'm glad he has his own story. I'm going to start that now. :-)
MyeelaGreyys chapter 17 . 3/28
Ooooooh I love how understanding and considerate Tristan is! I wonder what will happen next after this. Gosh! When will Vincent know?! Anyway, love this chappie :)

-M
MyeelaGreyys chapter 10 . 3/27
Okk, so it's 3am here from where I am.. And I should be working on with my model (architecture stuff) because the deadline will be later in the afternoon, OR I should be studying (if I really don't plan to sleep) because we have finals in math in a few hours (8am, to be exact).. But here I am reading this awesome story, and writing a review about this awesome story in the middle of the night because this is just so awesome! HAHA!

Anyway I'm writing a review because I just want to comment about Vincent's lame yet funny excuse. Hahahah can't stop laughing at that. I'm starting to like him already. And Will too. Actually, I'm starting to like all the characters! Lol. And I really like the story, btw. :)

That's all for now. Teehee
-M
Guest chapter 21 . 3/26
Hey, I read this story a really long time ago but felt guilty not leaving a review.
The story is amazing and the characters are so engaging and credible. You are an amazing writer. Continue to enlighten. Cheers!
Guest chapter 30 . 3/25
This is the second time I've read this wonderful story in 2 years and it's still as good as it was when I first read it. My favorite story of all time, even if it's isnt necessarily an official book or anything.
KLV.Me chapter 28 . 3/17
Oh my God! I'm in love with this... You made me cry! Big achievement, cause I usually don't. And as far as the whole story is concerned, again, I'm in love...
God bless.
Thank you for being wonderful enough to write down this piece of gold!
KLV.Me chapter 19 . 3/17
Please Terry! Don't die! Please don't let the ugly uncle kill him!
InkyIvory chapter 7 . 2/24
You're an incredible writer! I love your work :)
7,222 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »