Reviews for False Facades
MissJackson chapter 30 . 1/28
I'm absolutelly in love with this story!
It truly is amazing
Kit Winchester chapter 30 . 1/26
I'm ashamed to call myself a reader. It took me THIS long to find your story and I've been on fictionpress for years, only recently making my own account.

I love it so much, it's definitely one of those stories you can read a bunch of times and never get bored of it. Thank you for posting this magnificent story!
annayh44 chapter 30 . 1/17
i always see this story popping here and there and i really dont want read it cause crossdress girl was boring but however i give a go and What I found is I..I...I REALLYYYYYY LOVEEEEEEEEEEE THIS STORY! GOD VINCENT ! HE IS CRAZIEST GUY LOVER LOL THE WAY HE ACT FOR SAMMY, SEARCHING HER ALL OVER WITHOUT CARING ABOUT HIMSELF~ I WAS DEFINITELY CRYING EVEN I WAS SO SCARED I LOVE HIS LINE "GEE THANKS" XD HE DEFINITELY WIN MY HEART AND YUP OF COURSE OF SAMMY. SAMMY SHE SO CUTE AND I AM PROUD EVEN LIVING OR I SAY SURROUNDED BY HOT GUYS. SHE ALWAYS HAVE BEEN IN LOVE WITH VINCENT AND ONLY HIM Yeah you know there are chances. TRISTAN MY HEART HURTS FOR HIM AND YEAH I WANT SEE HIM CARE FREE IN LOVE AND STOP BEING TOO MUCH GENTLEMAN ! WILL DANI JACK CARRIE CANNIE I LOVE ALL OF THEM AND OF COURSE TERRY CUTIE ..SAMMY YOU ARE TOUGH GIRL ...I JUST IN LOVE WITH THE WAY THE STORY IS WRITTEN DIFFERENT SCENES AND HOW IT GETS CONNECTED THST SEND ME SO EXCITED! WRITER YOU ARE DEFINITELY AMAZING ! STILL I CAN'T DO JUSTICE TO THIS STORY LACKING BEHIND ALL I WANT TO SAY THIS STORY REMAIN FAV IN MY HEART I REALLY DIED LAUGHING ALOT! LOVE IT LOVE IT
Guest chapter 30 . 10/25/2015
I love this story so much. I always laugh so hard while reading my sides hurt. My favourite is always the chapter in which Danielle imagines her mother talking about 'fine men'.
I was so excited when I finally remembered the name of your story. What a surprise when I found it on Amazon, only it was plagiarised by a Martha Greenwood. I hope you sue this person or something.
Please don't ever stop writing. Tell me when you publish False facades and Through me. I'll be waiting eagerly. Till then ciao.
dreamyy chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Looooooooove this story. Absolutely adorable.
Nikki.S chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Yup! This is perfection. Amazing! You made me jump and crack up a million times! I LOVE IT!
furrylover86 chapter 25 . 5/19/2015
You have me so hooked to this story that I can't wait to finish it and see what happens.
lingreen2 chapter 30 . 5/17/2015
It's been years since this story was completed, but I must say, I was enthralled. You know that feeling that you get when you watch a really good movie, it has no sequel, it has no fandom, and it's just over, and you feel sad? Well, that's how I feel. This gave me chills with the superb writing and character development. And I love how you ended it- leaving the future to the viewers' imagination. It's like in movies, how at the end they say"It's only the beginning", but it still feels like an end. In this story, it truly felt like the first chapter of their story. I'm only sad that some people will miss out on reading this amazing story. Please keep writing, and inspiring, and doing what ever it is you are fantastically doing. I hope one day my writing could be like this.
~lingreen2
rinievermilion chapter 30 . 5/13/2015
Just finish this story in 2 and a half hours mind you! Thank you thank you thank you! I usually read fanfiction and when I was stalking other people's favorite list I stumbled into an original story in fictionpress! I didnt even know this exist until now! Of course, then I search for the most favorite story and im not disappointed! This is truly amazing I want to forget all of it, and then read it again omg. Thank you sooo much for this story. Im off to read your next one.
EclairDenise chapter 30 . 4/19/2015
Wow, this is perfection.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Good story
Lah-Lah chapter 30 . 3/31/2015
Correction:
I'm SAD over Tristan and Sammy. Geez...didn't even notice my error. Lol.
Lah-Lah chapter 30 . 3/31/2015
Awesome story!

Reminded me of a cross-over between Ouran High School Host Club - meets Cinderella - meets a 90s teen romance movie. Lol.

I will say, I'm a little said Sammy didn't get with Tristan. However, I'm glad he has his own story. I'm going to start that now. :-)
MyeelaGreyys chapter 17 . 3/28/2015
Ooooooh I love how understanding and considerate Tristan is! I wonder what will happen next after this. Gosh! When will Vincent know?! Anyway, love this chappie :)

-M
MyeelaGreyys chapter 10 . 3/27/2015
Okk, so it's 3am here from where I am.. And I should be working on with my model (architecture stuff) because the deadline will be later in the afternoon, OR I should be studying (if I really don't plan to sleep) because we have finals in math in a few hours (8am, to be exact).. But here I am reading this awesome story, and writing a review about this awesome story in the middle of the night because this is just so awesome! HAHA!

Anyway I'm writing a review because I just want to comment about Vincent's lame yet funny excuse. Hahahah can't stop laughing at that. I'm starting to like him already. And Will too. Actually, I'm starting to like all the characters! Lol. And I really like the story, btw. :)

That's all for now. Teehee