Reviews for False Facades
MarchEclipse chapter 30 . 1/14
This story gave me so much feels 33
TheVelvetQueen chapter 13 . 12/24/2016
This book is so funny. I literally burst out laughing at some points. And man, Sam must be hella gorgeous pulling guys from every corner, making them question their sexuality. Lol I love this book it's so different and has such an interesting story line. This book just made my day.
A Bumbling Witch chapter 30 . 12/21/2016
It's been years since this has been published. Years since FictionPress has been boosted in popularity. Probably years since you've last bothered with FictionPress. Yet, I always find myself captivated by this and stare at your story for hours.

Even though this story wasn't meant for such a dramatic event, it was your story that had gotten me into writing. Your story helped me win awards and inspired me to continue. This is what made me so interested in romance and reading online. Writing has entered my life and placed itself comfortably inside - all because of you and your work. This had such a great impact on my life, from your amazingly written characters and your quick humor. This has so much drama, yet it has been effortlessly executed.

You, frankly, are an amazing and outstanding writer. What you've written will become, one day, I predict, published and sent out to be a timeless piece, perhaps earning a place among Pride and Prejudice and etc.

You truly have characterized your piece, made it so easy to ride on the turmoil of emotions and breathtaking cliffhangers, and achieved the final stopping point, where everything falls into place and it's all so beautiful.

So, thank you. Thank you for changing my life and I wish you much luck in the publishing world.
Elle Winters 9 chapter 30 . 11/5/2016
Still loving it years on from now. But I've not just realised that the deep affection Sammy and Vincent had kind of came from nowhere - would've been good if this was more developed in the earlier parts
cshen.julienne chapter 30 . 10/8/2016
LOve it! :D
pzadcat chapter 26 . 7/15/2016
"I need you, Samantha"

them goosebumps *shivers*
pzadcat chapter 22 . 7/15/2016
that last bit there with frank getting angry because another boy touched samantha...i shivered so hard. why am i getting the feeling that frank seems to think samantha is his like romantically and sexually now that is just real weird ok ignore me now lolz
Guest chapter 30 . 7/13/2016
I really liked your story , it's awesome
Aera the Ninja chapter 30 . 7/12/2016
Just wanted to let you know that I found this story a few days ago and breezed through it; I've thoroughly enjoyed it! I've seen your notes about this story being plagiarized - how sad :( it really is pointless and hurts my soul to think anyone would do that... But aside from that, although you've mentioned that this story is rough, and I did see traces of areas that could use fixing up and such, it has still been an awesome read (especially the humour! comedy is hard to achieve, despite what others may think). So all in all, I don't know if you'll see this review, but hopefully you do: thanks for an awesome read :D
Guest chapter 20 . 5/29/2016
This is very GOOD
i LOVE it!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/15/2016
What an incredible story! Loved all your characters, your humor, your Will in particular ;)
amy chapter 20 . 4/15/2016
it was good:)
S.S chapter 30 . 4/10/2016
Tristan and...
That killed me!
Shadowswept chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
I wanted to let you know that someone called John Field is selling this on Amazon under the title One of the Boys. I hope this is you, but I thought you should know in case it's plagiarism.
my princess ending chapter 30 . 3/24/2016
Thank you for posting this again Maeven! I have to say this is quite the story. I enjoy reading your writing though it was confusing sometimes. But overall it was a quick read and I adore all the characters. I wish there was more of an ending to it like what happens to Terry and does Danielle get with Caine and does this mean Tristan and Vincent are better now? But I'm glad it ended the way it did because now I can imagine what happens after. Thanks again for reposting this even though you know there are plagiarizers out there. I hope you are doing well and still writing!
7,244 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »