Reviews for False Facades
pzadcat chapter 26 . 7/15
"I need you, Samantha"

them goosebumps *shivers*
pzadcat chapter 22 . 7/15
that last bit there with frank getting angry because another boy touched samantha...i shivered so hard. why am i getting the feeling that frank seems to think samantha is his like romantically and sexually now that is just real weird ok ignore me now lolz
Guest chapter 30 . 7/13
I really liked your story , it's awesome
Aera the Ninja chapter 30 . 7/12
Just wanted to let you know that I found this story a few days ago and breezed through it; I've thoroughly enjoyed it! I've seen your notes about this story being plagiarized - how sad :( it really is pointless and hurts my soul to think anyone would do that... But aside from that, although you've mentioned that this story is rough, and I did see traces of areas that could use fixing up and such, it has still been an awesome read (especially the humour! comedy is hard to achieve, despite what others may think). So all in all, I don't know if you'll see this review, but hopefully you do: thanks for an awesome read :D
Guest chapter 20 . 5/29
This is very GOOD
i LOVE it!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/15
What an incredible story! Loved all your characters, your humor, your Will in particular ;)
amy chapter 20 . 4/15
it was good:)
S.S chapter 30 . 4/10
Tristan and...
That killed me!
Shadowswept chapter 1 . 4/6
I wanted to let you know that someone called John Field is selling this on Amazon under the title One of the Boys. I hope this is you, but I thought you should know in case it's plagiarism.
my princess ending chapter 30 . 3/24
Thank you for posting this again Maeven! I have to say this is quite the story. I enjoy reading your writing though it was confusing sometimes. But overall it was a quick read and I adore all the characters. I wish there was more of an ending to it like what happens to Terry and does Danielle get with Caine and does this mean Tristan and Vincent are better now? But I'm glad it ended the way it did because now I can imagine what happens after. Thanks again for reposting this even though you know there are plagiarizers out there. I hope you are doing well and still writing!
Ajay chapter 30 . 2/19
first read story on fictionpress & LOVED it!
biddle29 chapter 30 . 2/11
I absolutely loved this story from start to finish :) It was very well done, and it was just a fantastic idea :) I loved it!
MissJackson chapter 30 . 1/28
I'm absolutelly in love with this story!
It truly is amazing
Kit Winchester chapter 30 . 1/26
I'm ashamed to call myself a reader. It took me THIS long to find your story and I've been on fictionpress for years, only recently making my own account.

I love it so much, it's definitely one of those stories you can read a bunch of times and never get bored of it. Thank you for posting this magnificent story!
7,240 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »