Reviews for False Facades
Guest chapter 30 . 4/21
Ahh! I just read it again for the nth time. It's been 5 years since you reposted this and I'm now 20 years old, lol. The headmaster must be so traumatized, maybe he'd start requiring them to strip to confirm their genders before they're admitted into the school. Haha. Just kidding. I love the way you ended it. Plot twist: Maeven is actually Will! Haha just kidding XD
Falsefacades fan chapter 23 . 4/18
Omg! I CANNOT wait to see what happens next :O
I'm soo scared for Sammy
Starsis chapter 30 . 4/13
As much as I enjoyed my day being absorbed in this story, I don't think I'll have time to start the next one today! Thank you so much for an amazing story, and I can't wait until I find a chance to read Through Me :)
Despite all my work I've put off (so I could finish this awesome story!), I don't regret a second of it! :) Well, I'm off to probably procrastinate more :)

You're a great writer :D
Starsis chapter 23 . 4/13
Actually about the fires of hell sweeping up and destroying those who plagiarize, that is completely correct. I fully expect that to happen to anyone who does that to someones hard work.

Awesome story, by the way! Been reading it since this morning and I can't stop :)
Phillatrix lestrange chapter 1 . 4/6
Love this story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3
love this story so much! just thought I would tell you
Atomic Works chapter 16 . 3/15
"Abscond – verb - to depart secretly," Will recited. "Bravo, you've been studying your vocabulary, haven't you?"

I will make it my new mission in life to use this word someday.
Nwyd chapter 30 . 3/10
Really really loved your story :D
Miss Fuhrer chapter 30 . 3/7
Well, I must say that I have quite a lot to tell you. :) First of all, this is a rough draft, right? I didn't exactly read all the author's notes at the end of each chapters but I discerned that this is a really, really, rough draft. If it is, then it's great for a rough draft. xD Second, I would like to thank you for re-posting this sweet little story. :3 I definitely enjoyed reading it, despite cringing at the cheesiness. (I've read up to halfway of chapter 4 during my computer club time and might I say that it filled my mind until I could actually go home and read it.) :D Third, there were a few grammatical errors but they can be easily overlooked. C: Fourth, I shall tackle the plot. It is quite cliche, yes, and I did cringe at the masquerade and kidnapping-by-the-pedophile-slash-uncle part.

It's just that it's always like that with romance novels! T.T The girl would masquerade as a boy and one way or another, the boy would see the girl version and eventually found out that he is actually a she! Not that I'm complaining... I just cringed at the evil villains who happen to be a frustrated single uncle and workaholic mom. *sigh* BUT those were the only parts I didn't like as much. :')

Aside from that, I would also like to tell you about my wishes. *smiles* I do wished that you posted at least a chapter concerning what happened afterwards. (I haven't read the sequel yet, excuse me.) Ahem. My wish (that's hopefully in the sequel) is that I get a chapter where Sammy is enrolled in another school (but still visiting the guys) and that her brother is in school too. Whether they get to be in an exclusive all-girls/all-boys school or not is fine with me. :3 As long as I get to see Terry actually hanging out with Vincent and company. I'm just DYING to see his reactions to his sister's friends (if he'd get super protective/angry or not). ;3

Besides all that, I'm okay. :) Thank you for posting this!

Sincerely,
Miss March
kktalk123katherine chapter 30 . 2/21
OMG! That was so amazing I couldn't stop reading it! I literally read for like four hours straight. You are an amazing author and I can't wait to read the next story! I will be waiting! Have a nice day!
PenguinLover33 chapter 30 . 2/8
awesome I love it :D
SprintingPanda chapter 30 . 1/23
MIND BLOWN!
oddbook57 chapter 20 . 1/20
Im laughing so hard I might suffocate... Best... Story... Ever!
7,165 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »