Reviews for False Facades
LaBru chapter 30 . 3/16/2013
This story is absolutely awesome. It is humorous. It had me laughing out loud. Will is hilarious. I felt like it was like Ouran High School (anime) except for the horrible uncle part. Thank you for this story.
Jedelas chapter 30 . 3/14/2013
I'm usually a FF user and I just came to FP to check out original works. I could tell you coincidentally, I wanted to write something that had the same thing as a gal cross dressing and having herself in a boys only school. But with different intentions. And the idea popped up before I've read this.

But I guess that's out of the question now. I would say though, this is quite a good read. :) It took me about 4 or 5 hours to read this whole thing and is my first FP story that I've read which I can guarantee that I like this story. A lot. xD

I'll have to tell you that you didn't do that bad when you first started. I've read your blogs or so and you've said you wrote this when you were what? Thirteen? That's an amazing feat. I'm pretty sure that when I was thirteen, I definitely didn't write as good. Hell, it was ten times worse. xD So good job.

I did actually feel somewhat sad that it ended so quickly. :\ But every story must have an end at some point. It was a good read and I see that there's a sequel to this. I'll read that. xD
Capslockchan chapter 30 . 3/7/2013
Wow! That's all I can think of to describe this. This story is just stunning. It had me laughing one moment and crying the next. Sammy had a lot of courage to do something like that. This is actually the first story I've read on fiction press. I haven't slept because I had to read one more chapter. Then before I knew it, it was morning and I was still reading! I love this story! I'm now gonna bug my friends until they read it. Thank you lots for writing such an awesome story! Capslockchan
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 30 . 3/6/2013
I must say, for my first foray into the FictionPress archives, I'm absolutely satisfied. You're amazing. This has been an absolute great story. :)
PunkRoseBlitz chapter 30 . 3/6/2013
I am SO glad I have found this story. I was just scamming through stuff here for kicks, then I encountered False Facades. This story is no doubt, the best I have ever read.

The main character is amazing, being able to overcome the obstacles she must face in order to stay at an all-boy school and get use to what guys do and all. Her uncle is just plain cruel and I love that you made him a blood thirsty powerful man with a sick personality.

My favorite characters would have to be Will and Vincent. They are just gorgeous in detail and Will is just hilarious! :D Maybe I can find a man like him since Vincent has Sammy. ;)

I will be reading your sequel, so I'll be looking forward to see what will happen in the story.

Once again, PERFECT story! :)
Impurity chapter 30 . 3/5/2013
Damn, I'm speechless. This was just utterly fantastic. First story I've read on fiction press, and I loved it. I spent 2 days reading this — into late hours, but damn, a few less hours of sleep? It was worth it. I really admire all the effort and time you put into writing a story, because I really find it hard to sit down and write. (I write on Fanfiction).
But anyways — To the story.
I really liked your pacing in this write. You introduced the characters well, and I felt like I really got to know them. Never was I like "Oh, who was that again?" Character development was great overall.
I actually genuinely liked the way you organized your story. Like how Vincent was the last to know, and how there were those times where Sam was almost going to tell him, but didn't get the chance to. Really has that effect of having readers anticipate.
Honestly, I didn't really like all the Uncle Frank stuff, but I guess it helps develop the story in many ways. (Chapters where Sam got kidnapped to when she got saved were 'lows' for me) Though I really liked the first 20 chapters, and was hooked right from the start.
The vocabulary/word choice was great. There was good imagery, and got me to visualize the setting.
I thought maybe adding a Tristan love triangle may have been interesting, but I'm surprised that he would let Vincent have her. I thought that he'd fight for her — at least that's what I think he'd do with his personality.
Will... I don't know what to say... Definitely an interesting character, and lightened the mood. Liked the idea of him being openly bisexual, adds humour into the story.
Vincent... I really like him. He's actually really sweet, and it was fairly... amusing that he doubted his sexuality... Though I don't think that's too realistic, but alright. (It kinda pissed me off when Victoria kissed him... and Sam saw. *le cries*)
Sam — You have a really strong character here. Though I'm just imagining how she had to cut her hair, and I thought that was just... a pity... xD But anyways, there was a good build up for her, (Again, character development), and yeah — unique.
But overall, story line was great — Going to read your "Through Me" soon, and I hope you continue writing up some masterpieces. :)
Sorry for not reviewing for every chapter though, was just too intrigued by the story and decided to read on.
Loved it, and thanks for sharing. :)
holapeople23 chapter 30 . 3/3/2013
i love it
Hidden Eyes chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
Bahamas.

I cracked up at that.

Nice story! I love it! XD
SKyeElf chapter 30 . 2/23/2013
This isn't normally the type of story I'd read, but rather one I'd write, thus I wish to congratulate you. It was a good story, I enjoyed it, and I only spotted minor errors here and there.

I absolutely loved Will - he was a fun character to read about and he sort of broke the tension, bringing in comedic moments.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
ik its been a whle since you wrote this but its really good and thought you should know :)
TheSuperAwesomeSkittleNinja chapter 30 . 2/18/2013
You are seriously AWESOME! I've read this story three times and I still want to read it again! You are an amazing author! Your characters are well developed and thought out! Have you ever thought of getting this story published? I would totally buy a copy!
DivergentDanceFreak chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I really like this!
Miss.Hood chapter 30 . 1/28/2013
lovely. i like this story. good sense of humour and nice conclusion. some bits were a bit fast but it was a great read.
sugarplum888 chapter 30 . 1/27/2013
Haha i think Terry is scared of Will... I LOVE YOUR STORY 3 3
sugarplum888 chapter 20 . 1/27/2013
uh oh Will's gunna get beaten up... Loving the story :)
7,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »