Reviews for False Facades
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 30 . 6/9/2013
Great ending! The last few chapters were very well written! I am going to have to look for the sequel. Again, great work!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 23 . 6/8/2013
I really liked the ending of this chapter! I can just picture Vincent's mother's face when she walked in on him and Sam, priceless. I can't wait to read more!
ShermanTheWorm chapter 30 . 6/5/2013
This story is truly amazing. I loved every second of it; you are truly very talented. Thanks so much for sharing such an amazing story! :)
Jinxter chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This is just cool! I mean AWESOME! What a legendary story. Right now, I'm in Chapter 20. I inspire you to write more like this.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/2/2013
Ch...Ch...Chip? Chip Onion breath?
XD
you rock.
Just a Kid chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
"Oh Vicky you're so so icky, just the thought of being around makes me oh so sick-y"
no one says it better than Chip. That was just too perfect
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 15 . 5/28/2013
This chapter was very funny! I liked the bit between Will and Vincent. I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
A good story so far, except in the guy's POVs you keep referring to Sam as "her" or "she". If you have time, please try to fix those errors.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 10 . 5/22/2013
I am really loving this story! I can't wait to read more!
ReallyWonder chapter 30 . 5/18/2013
I really, REALLY love this story. Honestly this should be made into either a TV show or movie. I couldn't choose a favorite character out of all of this. It seems you put a lot of hard work into this and it really shows and I really cannot express how much I enjoyed this story.
DaisyDin chapter 30 . 5/18/2013
I hope you realize Maeven I went from 11:00 o'clock to 3 A.M. Last night reading chapters 1-20. I've spent six hours now finishing the rest. And after staring bleary eyed at my laptop until it died, not having the patience to charge it I switched to my phone to read and now I HAVE to say...well done. The best story on Fictionpress there is. Period.
Fiery Dancer chapter 30 . 5/17/2013
Well it's good to know how that story went :) another great story! Even if its apparently the very rough draft, I still loved it!
ChuGaEun chapter 20 . 5/16/2013
Oh Will. I actually had fallen in love with youuuuuuuuuu. and Caine toooooo..
ChuGaEun chapter 16 . 5/16/2013
I thought Tristan had a chance. and I liked Will more than Him.
OH WILL .. love youuuuuuuuuuuu. take me . hahahaha. kidding
Will's gonna be a best buddie if he's real, dont yah think ?
hehe
ChuGaEun chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
uh, this kinda remind me of Hana Kimi.
BTW, the story's great !