Reviews for False Facades
Belly boo1099 chapter 30 . 9/8/2013
Ahaha hilarious and amazing story i loved it! And omg Will was my favourite! He was bloody hilarious!
Dai-Light chapter 30 . 9/7/2013
I loved this story and above all how you never excluded any humor , even when they were in very serious situations. I really can't wait now to read more from you i mean i did end up reading this story for hours non stop instead of doing my homework. Whoops! :D
Dai-Light
SkyBlue1309 chapter 30 . 9/7/2013
Lol! That was so suspenseful n thrilling n ahhhhhhh! Really good n well writtten
Guest chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
dont read this when your parents are sleeping, i figured they dont like uncontrollable lauhgter xD
Andrithir chapter 30 . 9/2/2013
After reading this story, I can honestly say I enjoyed it immensely.
However, the concept of girl goes to all-boys school (boarding in particular) has been done before, and I was afraid this story would be lacking in originality, it was a good thing that your ideas proved me wrong.
This story is funny, it's emotion and hits the mark on most accounts... but the all-boys school ethos.

That was really what grinded me to a halt a few times. Being a student of an all-boys grammar school for 13 years (all boys environment beginning from year 3), was the cause of me being slightly annoyed at how the all-boys school was portrayed in this story.

I can understand if the school was co-ed and considered "for the rich and spoilt," but most if not all all-boys schools were former (or current) cadet schools. The culture is a meritocracy of the student himself, and not his family. There is no defined social groups as all are perceived to be socially equal. Anyone who belittles another becomes an outcast.

The social hierarchy is not based on "how many girls you get," but what your grades are, how nice of a person you are. If you are both athletically and academically gifted - even better. But you need to be the kind, approachable person as well.

Guys are also much more goofier when girls aren't involved and the rivalry you had between Vincent and Tristan is understandable, but to have an entire cohort divided because of those two is just unrealistic. Realistically, they'd become the laughing stock of the student body because of how "petty" their rivalry is.

The reality of an all-boys school is that everything is based on meritocracy, students are drilled to strive to become leaders in their fields and be self-sacrificing. The money poured in from their school fees is not to pamper them, but it is to mould the students through mental and physical breakdown exercises.

Also the headmaster bending back to the will of Vincent's mother is also a bit iffy (but understandable to story plot and can be overlooked).

If you were after a more grittier setting for the plot then I'd recommend going for the brutal meritocracy that is an all-boys school. But for humour, your variant is suitable though very detracting at points.

Once again, I'd like to reinforce the fact that this was a good story nonetheless.

Kind regards,

Andrithir
jennielove chapter 30 . 9/2/2013
i absolutely loved it. it was funny as hell. hilarious. i don't remember the last time i laughed so much reading a story. you are an amazing writer. keep writing!
Montara chapter 30 . 8/31/2013
I loved your story a lot and I'm sorry you were plagiarized, a lot of writers from this site went to other sites because of this but I'm glad you gave it another chance, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to read this wonderful story.
batool1234 chapter 30 . 8/29/2013
I laughed, I cried, I giggled and ugh so much more while reading this. Has to be the best story I've stumbled upon on here. Love it!
c-aa-it143 chapter 30 . 8/27/2013
Loved this ! So happy u re posted it ! There are so many people who have got rid of their stories coz of stupid people copying ur stories :( but thank u for re posting !
ur ahotdevil sir chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
this is so funny i luv this
RokStar chapter 30 . 8/14/2013
I loved this book, it was so detailed and great! Loved it!
awaitingthedawn chapter 13 . 8/8/2013
Shit.
awaitingthedawn chapter 12 . 8/8/2013
ADDOORABLEEEEE!
awaitingthedawn chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
Happy new Year! Wait, it's August...whatever! I love Danielle. Carrie sounds so cute!
awaitingthedawn chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
Oh gawd. What a vacation.
7,249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »