Reviews for False Facades
grrr...i love tristan...NOT VINCENT
Guest chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
I like it :)
FamishedNight chapter 30 . 6/27/2013
Love it! Will is my favourite by far
Starcrazed chapter 30 . 6/26/2013
Loved your story. it was awesome ad me hooked from the begining.
KemiChan chapter 30 . 6/24/2013
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
AWESOME STORY! AWESOME CHARACTERS! AWESOME AWESOMENESS! AWESOME EVERYTHING!
VeronaViridian chapter 30 . 6/22/2013
I love it! love it ! love it! to the extend that I might read it all over again :)
OMG you really did end it in a cliffhanger though . . I really wanted to know how Tristan's story
would end . . I was hoping you would reveal it . .

Like Will said, is it another story? If so . . count me as a fan for that one too!
Good luck with your further writing endeavors!
Thanks again for re-posting the work, for if u didn't I would have never gotten then chance
to read and experience this marvelous work :)
Palomita love1 chapter 30 . 6/19/2013
Finally, I have finished reading the most beautiful story I've ever read since... since, well since a long time ago. I loved this story! You are a true writer! I admire you so much for writing this. I especially loved the ending! I felt like I was actually watching this on tv instead of reading it online. I'm serious, you describe everything so vividly and profoundly. This should really be a published book, out there for not only fictionpress readers, but for everyone in the entire world! I keep on going to the beginning to read how it all started and Vincent and Sammy really went through a lot! I love them both, but I have to say my favorite character is Will. Of course I'm pretty sure he's almost everybody's favorite character! Again, I admire how creatively this was written and I can't wait to start reading the sequel! Thank you so much for posting this great story, I'm serious it's been the best story I've read so far. Loved all the characters and great job! You are a fantastic writer! :DD! xD!
peasantbychoice chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I had to come back and review. Just had to.
This was AMAZING. You're the type of writer I hope to be, if that counts for anything. ;) I love Will, so much! If bisexuals were that much fun, then I would hunt some down! And love the romance.. ah, Vincent and Sammy.
pastelcolors chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I just reread a few of my favorite chapters and I'm reminded of how funny this story is.
And I love it for that; especially Will. You just have to love Will.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 30 . 6/9/2013
Great ending! The last few chapters were very well written! I am going to have to look for the sequel. Again, great work!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 23 . 6/8/2013
I really liked the ending of this chapter! I can just picture Vincent's mother's face when she walked in on him and Sam, priceless. I can't wait to read more!
ShermanTheWorm chapter 30 . 6/5/2013
This story is truly amazing. I loved every second of it; you are truly very talented. Thanks so much for sharing such an amazing story! :)
Jinxter chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This is just cool! I mean AWESOME! What a legendary story. Right now, I'm in Chapter 20. I inspire you to write more like this.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/2/2013
Ch...Ch...Chip? Chip Onion breath?
XD
you rock.
Just a Kid chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
"Oh Vicky you're so so icky, just the thought of being around makes me oh so sick-y"
no one says it better than Chip. That was just too perfect
7,217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »