Reviews for False Facades
RokStar chapter 30 . 8/14/2013
I loved this book, it was so detailed and great! Loved it!
awaitingthedawn chapter 13 . 8/8/2013
Shit.
awaitingthedawn chapter 12 . 8/8/2013
ADDOORABLEEEEE!
awaitingthedawn chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
Happy new Year! Wait, it's August...whatever! I love Danielle. Carrie sounds so cute!
awaitingthedawn chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
Oh gawd. What a vacation.
awaitingthedawn chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
HUH?! Yeah, I would love to drown my sorrows in ice cream too, but that would be horrible for my already fat figure.
awaitingthedawn chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
I like Caine too... and this fic..
awaitingthedawn chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
She's adorable! And I love Will. Too bad I'm too ugly to be noticed by a hottie like that.
Sqweirdo chapter 30 . 8/7/2013
Oh my god! I don't know what to say but I really really really lover your story! And I declared myself as a fan of you, your story, and TRISTAN HARLAND.

Yes, yes, yes, I fell in love with Tristan and I swear to god I'd do anything to get a boy like him. I found him attractive. Oh God, Sammy is supposed to be with Tristan. But but Sammy and Vincent are such cutie. Oh sorry, I think my fangirl inner is out. And I have to admit that I'm a Sammy-centric. Err, if you don't know what centric is, it means I ship her/him with everyone. Yes, I ship Sammy with Vincent, Tristan, and even Will. Gezz. Fangirl.

And I solemnly swear I hate Victoria and Frank! Ewh. Especially Frank. He's a psycho. Sicko! Okay, okay, I'll shut up. Great job for you! Anyways, why don't you publish your story as a book! It'd be great! I'd buy it and read it again! :)

Oh okay, I'll go. I'm favoriting your story! And anyways, forgive my bad english. English is neither my native or mother's language :) x

Three fingers salute,
Prim.
macy8 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
hahah
StorieLuver101 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Good Story!
baisi chapter 30 . 7/24/2013
Wow. I really enjoyed reading this! :)
Eagle-Eye chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Loved this story!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
*Clair De Lune. Incidentally, I was listening to it the entire time I was reading this story. Good job, you made me cry and stuff!
Cdelancy chapter 30 . 7/9/2013