Reviews for False Facades
WalkingOnStars chapter 19 . 7/7/2013
Buttercup chapter 30 . 7/7/2013
Do you play Sims? O.o
skippywarrior13 chapter 11 . 7/6/2013
Amazing! I've read this I don't know how many times and it never gets old!
akira-chan101 chapter 30 . 7/5/2013
Loved, loved,loved your story! Will was my favorite character- Had me laughing my head off!
awesomebubble chapter 30 . 7/5/2013
Amazing story! After the first chapter I couldn't look away! Even though this is just a rough draft I would LOVE to see a finalized (and/or publicized) version of this story. Definitely had me craving for more. You're an amazing author, so don't ever stop writing! :D
Hikaoru13 chapter 30 . 7/2/2013
I'm in love...
Actually I'm in love with your characters.
Yes, even Vince's mother.
She made a good monter-in-law.
which may or may not turn into a nice but stern one.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/30/2013
grrr...i love tristan...NOT VINCENT
Guest chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
I like it :)
FamishedNight chapter 30 . 6/27/2013
Love it! Will is my favourite by far
Starcrazed chapter 30 . 6/26/2013
Loved your story. it was awesome ad me hooked from the begining.
KemiChan chapter 30 . 6/24/2013
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
AWESOME STORY! AWESOME CHARACTERS! AWESOME AWESOMENESS! AWESOME EVERYTHING!
VeronaViridian chapter 30 . 6/22/2013
I love it! love it ! love it! to the extend that I might read it all over again :)
OMG you really did end it in a cliffhanger though . . I really wanted to know how Tristan's story
would end . . I was hoping you would reveal it . .

Like Will said, is it another story? If so . . count me as a fan for that one too!
Good luck with your further writing endeavors!
Thanks again for re-posting the work, for if u didn't I would have never gotten then chance
to read and experience this marvelous work :)
Palomita love1 chapter 30 . 6/19/2013
Finally, I have finished reading the most beautiful story I've ever read since... since, well since a long time ago. I loved this story! You are a true writer! I admire you so much for writing this. I especially loved the ending! I felt like I was actually watching this on tv instead of reading it online. I'm serious, you describe everything so vividly and profoundly. This should really be a published book, out there for not only fictionpress readers, but for everyone in the entire world! I keep on going to the beginning to read how it all started and Vincent and Sammy really went through a lot! I love them both, but I have to say my favorite character is Will. Of course I'm pretty sure he's almost everybody's favorite character! Again, I admire how creatively this was written and I can't wait to start reading the sequel! Thank you so much for posting this great story, I'm serious it's been the best story I've read so far. Loved all the characters and great job! You are a fantastic writer! :DD! xD!
peasantbychoice chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I had to come back and review. Just had to.
This was AMAZING. You're the type of writer I hope to be, if that counts for anything. ;) I love Will, so much! If bisexuals were that much fun, then I would hunt some down! And love the romance.. ah, Vincent and Sammy.
pastelcolors chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I just reread a few of my favorite chapters and I'm reminded of how funny this story is.
And I love it for that; especially Will. You just have to love Will.
7,223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »