Reviews for False Facades
Lucky no 7 chapter 30 . 5/13/2013
I love love love this story. It is a perfect balance of romance, humour, suspense, and it's just wow! I love Will. He is so funny and just so funny! You are a really good writer. I read this in one go, just couldn't put it down! Keep up the excellent work! ;D
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
This story is so funny and really good! I hope you keep it up on this site.
I'MPossible12 chapter 27 . 5/11/2013
Oh Gosh! I love Vincent! He reminds me of Zuko (another hot guy) from ATLA :)
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Really interesting start! I can't wait to read more of it!
tgvhbjnkml chapter 30 . 5/6/2013
OMG! Best story ever! You should totally write more. Loved it! :)
Blueberry Neko chapter 28 . 5/5/2013
Really, really amazing. No wonder why your story is so popular.

I'm happy at how Sam became more courageous.
The-Genius.101 chapter 30 . 5/4/2013
I loved this story! I can't believe how good you are at writing and how attached I got to the characters you wrote. You described them so well... and when it ended I was crying cuz I was thinking, 'WHY DO SUCH GOOD STORIES HAVE TO END?!'

I loved the - actually I loved everything! ;D
InkIntoLife chapter 30 . 5/4/2013
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. It's hard to believe you were thirteen when you wrote this - because it's much, much, much better than most stories here on Fictionpress. I love love love love love how you began the story with a bunch of rowdy boys and ended it with them teaming up to save Sam. There were a few grammatical mistakes in here, but the plot was so captivating that they were easily ignored. Good job!
-Inky
SealDragon chapter 20 . 5/4/2013
Oh my god. xD I can't stop LAUGHING. LOL. The end of the chapter is just so HILARIOUS! xD
The Girl Who Dreamed Of Faerie chapter 30 . 4/30/2013
I love this story so much!
Bookworm28 chapter 30 . 4/29/2013
I remember reading this several years ago and loving it, just reread it again and yep! Still loving it :)
Black is Beautiful chapter 30 . 4/29/2013
That was amazing! I really enjoyed it the ending was so cure!
bug2buga chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
I think this story is very intriguing and cute :D
MileyRowling chapter 30 . 4/25/2013
Wow! You are a really good writer!
Guest chapter 30 . 4/22/2013
I love this story, I've read it so many times and it still makes me laugh!
7,268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »