Reviews for False Facades
sugarplum888 chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
Awwhhhh I love Will he's sooo funny but poor Carrie finding out she fancied a girl :'(
sugarplum888 chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
I love the part where Sam was like 'what do we do?!' and the other boy was just like get popcorn? LoL
sugarplum888 chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Hahaha i love the bit when they were like lets ask Sam and then he (she) wasn't there and then when she found out he was gay! bahaha
AyaMiku chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
I just spent my whole Sunday reading this, I'm speechless, it is so well written and so interesting that my eyes are all red and puffy from reading this for maybe four or more hours :DD
Marguerite Grimmett chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Great story! I love it! The only criticism is that you switch scenes a lot...
Tay chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Hahahahahahahahha! "BREATS! YOU HAVE TWO OF THEM!" "YEAH, IT WAS BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!"
OMGWILL3333 chapter 30 . 1/13/2013
So, this was my first story ever on this site and omg. I fell in luuuuuurve. I mean, sure it's a bit cliche-ish with the whole "only girl in all guy school" - but hey, the heroine actually had a legitimate reason for that! Well, at least the clinically insane pedo is locked up far far away.

I think, my favourite character, is either Will or Danielle. Heh. Hehehehehehe.

So glad I've read this! I'm going to go read the sequel now...
ANNA chapter 23 . 1/12/2013
This story makes me laugh so hard XD
Shocking ending O.o DRAMAA
Anna chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
Awseome :D Im torn between Tristen and Vinny!
Anna chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! I laughed out loud, this was hilarious. Thank you so much for writing this!
Anna chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
First chapter...I LOVE IT! This is awseome, can't wait to read the rest.
Gemini- Fire and Ice chapter 30 . 1/9/2013
Best. Story. Ever. Too awesome for words. Brain can't handle extreme awesomeness.
chibi-Clar chapter 30 . 1/7/2013
I love this story!best gender bender story ever!
So much humor !
Kept laughing .
I read it out loud to my sister couldn't stop laughing never got passed any of the lines with ought laughing hard(well except the sad parts)
Demon Chic 101 chapter 30 . 1/2/2013
Hmm. I think I lyk through me better. It's more believable and false facades ddnt sound like it could happen y'know? It's kinda cute when vince actualy started doubting his sexuality. I literally cooed. But you gotta work at the believability of the whole story. But still kudos to you cuz you wrote two of the most greatest books around here. You only made a mistake in not publishing them. As in paperback. I'll definitely buy through me. hope you crack up more of your great writer things.
p.s will just makes my day. favorite character. Ever
jelly peanut chapter 15 . 12/31/2012
"I'm drunk on you baby," Best. Quote. EVER!
7,268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »