Reviews for False Facades
Guest chapter 30 . 5/15/2016
What an incredible story! Loved all your characters, your humor, your Will in particular ;)
amy chapter 20 . 4/15/2016
it was good:)
S.S chapter 30 . 4/10/2016
Tristan and...
That killed me!
Shadowswept chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
I wanted to let you know that someone called John Field is selling this on Amazon under the title One of the Boys. I hope this is you, but I thought you should know in case it's plagiarism.
my princess ending chapter 30 . 3/24/2016
Thank you for posting this again Maeven! I have to say this is quite the story. I enjoy reading your writing though it was confusing sometimes. But overall it was a quick read and I adore all the characters. I wish there was more of an ending to it like what happens to Terry and does Danielle get with Caine and does this mean Tristan and Vincent are better now? But I'm glad it ended the way it did because now I can imagine what happens after. Thanks again for reposting this even though you know there are plagiarizers out there. I hope you are doing well and still writing!
Ajay chapter 30 . 2/19/2016
first read story on fictionpress & LOVED it!
biddle29 chapter 30 . 2/11/2016
I absolutely loved this story from start to finish :) It was very well done, and it was just a fantastic idea :) I loved it!
MissJackson chapter 30 . 1/28/2016
I'm absolutelly in love with this story!
It truly is amazing
Kit Winchester chapter 30 . 1/26/2016
I'm ashamed to call myself a reader. It took me THIS long to find your story and I've been on fictionpress for years, only recently making my own account.

I love it so much, it's definitely one of those stories you can read a bunch of times and never get bored of it. Thank you for posting this magnificent story!
annayh44 chapter 30 . 1/17/2016
i always see this story popping here and there and i really dont want read it cause crossdress girl was boring but however i give a go and What I found is I..I...I REALLYYYYYY LOVEEEEEEEEEEE THIS STORY! GOD VINCENT ! HE IS CRAZIEST GUY LOVER LOL THE WAY HE ACT FOR SAMMY, SEARCHING HER ALL OVER WITHOUT CARING ABOUT HIMSELF~ I WAS DEFINITELY CRYING EVEN I WAS SO SCARED I LOVE HIS LINE "GEE THANKS" XD HE DEFINITELY WIN MY HEART AND YUP OF COURSE OF SAMMY. SAMMY SHE SO CUTE AND I AM PROUD EVEN LIVING OR I SAY SURROUNDED BY HOT GUYS. SHE ALWAYS HAVE BEEN IN LOVE WITH VINCENT AND ONLY HIM Yeah you know there are chances. TRISTAN MY HEART HURTS FOR HIM AND YEAH I WANT SEE HIM CARE FREE IN LOVE AND STOP BEING TOO MUCH GENTLEMAN ! WILL DANI JACK CARRIE CANNIE I LOVE ALL OF THEM AND OF COURSE TERRY CUTIE ..SAMMY YOU ARE TOUGH GIRL ...I JUST IN LOVE WITH THE WAY THE STORY IS WRITTEN DIFFERENT SCENES AND HOW IT GETS CONNECTED THST SEND ME SO EXCITED! WRITER YOU ARE DEFINITELY AMAZING ! STILL I CAN'T DO JUSTICE TO THIS STORY LACKING BEHIND ALL I WANT TO SAY THIS STORY REMAIN FAV IN MY HEART I REALLY DIED LAUGHING ALOT! LOVE IT LOVE IT
Guest chapter 30 . 10/25/2015
I love this story so much. I always laugh so hard while reading my sides hurt. My favourite is always the chapter in which Danielle imagines her mother talking about 'fine men'.
I was so excited when I finally remembered the name of your story. What a surprise when I found it on Amazon, only it was plagiarised by a Martha Greenwood. I hope you sue this person or something.
Please don't ever stop writing. Tell me when you publish False facades and Through me. I'll be waiting eagerly. Till then ciao.
dreamyy chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Looooooooove this story. Absolutely adorable.
Nikki.S chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Yup! This is perfection. Amazing! You made me jump and crack up a million times! I LOVE IT!
furrylover86 chapter 25 . 5/19/2015
You have me so hooked to this story that I can't wait to finish it and see what happens.
lingreen2 chapter 30 . 5/17/2015
It's been years since this story was completed, but I must say, I was enthralled. You know that feeling that you get when you watch a really good movie, it has no sequel, it has no fandom, and it's just over, and you feel sad? Well, that's how I feel. This gave me chills with the superb writing and character development. And I love how you ended it- leaving the future to the viewers' imagination. It's like in movies, how at the end they say"It's only the beginning", but it still feels like an end. In this story, it truly felt like the first chapter of their story. I'm only sad that some people will miss out on reading this amazing story. Please keep writing, and inspiring, and doing what ever it is you are fantastically doing. I hope one day my writing could be like this.
~lingreen2