Reviews for False Facades
Guest chapter 30 . 12/30/2012
Ever since the first chapter I liked Will, but the "I'm drunk on you" quote made him officially my favorite character. When he said everyone's favorite character was him, I yelled, "Hell yes!"
TayMor chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
I would take up your copyrighting idea... only I don't write as well as you do... *bangs head against wall* I love this story already. Since you have so many reviews, and I am thoroughly jealous, I am downloading this story to read on my phone. And don't worry... I am too proud and I love reading good books/stories to plagiarize... *grin*
TayMor chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I can see why you have so many reviews... fu fu fu.. this is good stuff ey
XDon'tEatTheCeleryX chapter 24 . 12/28/2012
I love this story! Every time I read it I get immersed and I feel like I'm reading a piece written by a really well known and celebrated author. I am looking forward to reading the sequel and I hope you continue to write amazingly. You set the standard for successful stories on this site. I am very sorry that you were plagiarised.
April7430 chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
I really like your story have to read the rest!
ZippyChipChoo chapter 30 . 12/26/2012
This story was, undoubtedly, brilliant! The imagery, the character development...everything! It was also absolutely HILARIOUS and had me laughing so hard I ended up gasping for breath, giving my mom a panic attack. (she thought I was choking or something, haha)

I've stayed up all night reading this before, which actually isn't strange because I don't really sleep. Still, I think letting you know will nonetheless add to the overall compliment! I just finished your story (it's 2:54 AM) and am extremely impressed at the ending. (and the climax, and Vince's bloody escapade, and everything else...)
The way you wove the story together was complex yet incredibly easy (for me, I can't really speak for anyone else) to understand. I loved how I wasn't presented with Sam's overall life scenario right at the beginning but was gradually offered clues and answers to contemplate, further enriching my story experience. Once again, I just want to stress how much I LOVED the climax! (and the bouts of humour spewing between the seriousness)
It is definitely one of my favourites books, overall. (not only on fiction alley, or fanfiction, or online) The stylistic technique, the writing, the emotion, the plot development, well...everything is as good as any excellent novel I've ever read. And I'll have you know I'm very, very well read! (I can tell you are too)

When I saw you are writing a sequel, I started laughing and squealing with joy! I should've known! As the end was nearing, I felt quite depressed (as I usually do when finishing a great book) but judging by the tremendous amount of effort you've put into this work, of COURSE there would be a sequel! And I want you to know, I really do appreciate how much work you've put into this. You've supplied me with hours of entertainment, hilarity, joy, AND I've been able to test my foreshadowing-sleuthing-skill-thingys once again! (which is always a pleasure)

If you ever get this published, I will gladly buy it, and any of the sequels that are to come. Please don't ever stop writing, you have a talent!
Oh, and Merry Christmas!

P.S. I apologize for my overly common uses of the word "loved" in this review! In my fatigued state, I just really can't think of a word to better describe how I'm feeling right now! It certainly is much more boring than the rich vocabulary you mixed into your story like a pro!
Keep goin', you're a genius!

-Snoodle
lostlamb chapter 30 . 12/22/2012
Love- pure and simple
Guest chapter 30 . 12/17/2012
Hey i love your story. It is soooooooooo good and had me and my friends falling off our chairs, in hysterics. I printed loads of copies off and handed them round my baording house, and everyone loved it. WE even got told off at dinner for taking it out and rreading it to the rest of our table!
Official girl chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
Wouldn't Sam have a problem when that time of the month came around?
bloodlore chapter 30 . 12/5/2012
Well, that was a good ending :). You are really good at switching scenes in stories. You have perfect timing for that. You are also really good at writing out actions scenes and conveying the emotions of your characters. Thank you for posting this!
bloodlore chapter 29 . 12/5/2012
You write these meaningful scenes really well here.
bloodlore chapter 28 . 12/5/2012
Wow. This chapter was so good. The way you described Vince trying to make it up those stairs was pure poetry. Absolutely beautiful.
RomanticTeen chapter 30 . 12/3/2012
Okay so I absolutely love this story and you as a writer! I had so much fun reading it! You did a great job with conveying emotions. Like making me laugh or making me feel worried! I loved reading this story and absolutely loved the ending with Will!
22222011223344 chapter 22 . 12/3/2012
This spells bad news.
I love the plot of your story. It has certainly reached its fullest potential. Your writing style is undoubtedly amazing, and it's gripping. And these cliffhangers are good.
22222011223344 chapter 19 . 12/3/2012
Yes! I somehow knew Terry would live! I mean, as in, live as a normal person...Agh never mind.
You write so well, I keep reading although it's 11pm and way past bedtime.
7,268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »