Reviews for False Facades
22222011223344 chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
Uh-oh, awkward... You write really well!
moonliteroses394 chapter 30 . 12/2/2012
Just re-read this and I'm still so in love with it. _ Especially that yearning Vincent has for Sam. I always like that whole "will do anything for the one they love" type of thing (: You go Maeven !
RomanticTeen chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
It's because of a girl isn't it
OzeraBand chapter 30 . 12/2/2012
I'm speachless, this is so romantic and just perfect! You, my dear, have talent!
bloodlore chapter 18 . 12/1/2012
Hah! There's some weird html or something at the bottom of this chapter and I almost had a heart attack because I thought Uncle Frank was hacking into something! Oh too funny
person chapter 30 . 11/30/2012
great story! :)
bloodlore chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
this is so adorable I can't stand it. but yet I can because it's amazing.
sirjonjon17 chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
I like it so far.. and from the reviews i've already read, its really good.. so im gonna keep going
Blackbird1 chapter 30 . 11/28/2012
This is seriously the BEST, and the sweetest, and one of the most amazing stories I have EVER read! It's absolutely... Incredible!
alex chapter 30 . 11/26/2012
I loved your story, and honesty when I first found this I was surprised, I hadn't ever seen a story with over 6,000 reviews. I now understand though that this story deserves them. It was truly a good read. I thought there were a few things I should point out so, one, no seemed to realize that "Sam" sounded like a girl, and that "Samowa's" voice sounded like "Sam's". Another one is that -I think at least- shouldn't Sammy be a bit more traumatized? I mean because she was stuck with that sick Bastard for 2 years. Wouldn't it make more sense if Sammy was a bit secretive, not exactly shy but, distracted and anti-social? Would someone in her position really care what someone's (Dani's) boots looked like, I mean, it would make sense if Sammy was envious of Dani's ability to be so ignorant while Sammy herself was running from a psychopathic Bastard.

So that's it I just wanted to voice my thoughts, and all in all I really loved this story, especially Vincent(Idiot.) he's my favorite character. I can't wait to read "Through Me". Yay!
glowingstar101 chapter 30 . 11/25/2012
Thank you for reposting this! I've been wanting to read this for a long time now so it means a lot! And glad to see you're not letting the plagiarizers win! It makes me sad to know that so many people are plagiarizing but what makes me even more sad is that authors take down their precious stories to avoid further plagiarism (NO OFFENSE!). Anyways, I really enjoyed this story and now (or soon) I'm gonna start "Through Me" :) THANKS AGAIN!
Julia chapter 30 . 11/25/2012
Wow. This is really, really good. Purely amazing :) I know you've must have heard it, over 6000 times now, but this story is wonderful and you must have put down so much work into it.
I'm really sorry to hear that you've been plagiarized, I hope it doesn't happen again. I guess it's because your stories is this good that they do it, but that doesn't make it one bit less horrible of them.

Thank you so much for re-uploading this so that I and everyone else could find it and read it, it's really nice of you to give us this oppurtunity to have a good time, I had while reading. I'm going to start reading the sequel right away :).

Have a nice day and thanks again :)
Guest chapter 30 . 11/24/2012
haha so cute,
good job :)
sayanmoonlily chapter 18 . 11/20/2012
You know, this reminds me of hana yori dango or boys over flowers mixed with hana kimi. ANd i havnt watched those in years, so its surprising that this story is just as good:-)
Guest chapter 30 . 11/17/2012