Reviews for False Facades
Raventhoughts chapter 30 . 10/27/2012
Amazing! Just amazing! i finished it in one go!

Reading your sequel!
Le-Brightest-Witch chapter 30 . 10/23/2012
Okay, so you might notice that I stopped reviewing. That's because I was so desperate to keep reading this that night, I went on my phone to continue. When I finished the chapter I was on, I realised I didn't know my fictionpress password (I'm always logged in on my laptop). So I couldn't review each chapter, but I did read the whole story, and it was AWESOME :D
Great idea, brilliant background, awesome characters, and written really well. Everything fit together nicely, and overall, it just made for a great story.
I really don't have much to say, except thank you for sharing this, I really enjoyed it. I hope to see it published one day, so I can buy it :D (And tell me friends I was the first to read the draft)...
Yeah, so thanks heaps and continue writing :D
Ashen Oak chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I still remember reading this ages ago.
And you haven't tried to publish it yet, why...?
Le-Brightest-Witch chapter 11 . 10/20/2012
Things are REALLY changing now. I love the girl alliance and all, it's a great set up for awesome things. And Danielle and Carrie really ARE awesome!
Ok, so I've decided that from now on, I'm going to say one negative thing in each chapter. Why? Because I want my reviews to be helpful or at least give you a different perspective, rather than me just gushing over the awesomeness of the story. Why just a negative and not a positive? Because I know I'm gonna have heaps of positive things to say anyway.
Negative thing this chapter: So this is just a small thing, but I feel like maybe it would have been more realistic if Carrie wasn't so normal about the girl thing. I feel like she adjusted to it too quick, if you know what I mean.
Yeah, so expect a negative point in every review from now on, as well as the usual positive ranting :)
Le-Brightest-Witch chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
This is pretty cool, the dynamics have changed heaps!
Danielle and Carrie are awesome :D
At first I thought Danielle might be a threat, but yeah, she's just a brilliant older sister.
Well I didn't think she was a threat the whole time, it was more like:
- Pretty lady walks in: Oh, must be the mum, hope she likes Sam...
- He calls her Danielle, not mum: Er wait, huh? This chick better not be all bitchy and have had a crush on him since they were kids or something..
- He is her sister: Oh, that's cool :)
And now I shall keep reading...
Le-Brightest-Witch chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
Oh wow, they're neighbours :')
This chapter was long, which is awesomeee!
Yeah I look forward to stuff now.. :D
Le-Brightest-Witch chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
Every time I start a review, I automatically want to talk about the cliffhanger you leave at the end of each chapter, but then I don't, because the next chapter is so readily available, it's pointless to ask questions like 'OMG is it heads or tails?"...
But yeah, just so you know, that question is running through my mind right now, so the cliffhangers work and I'm so glad this is all up and I'm not waiting for updates, because I'm pretty sure I would die.
Ahaha I'll move on now :)
Le-Brightest-Witch chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
Aww, no one found out :(
But someone will soon, right? I dunno..
Cool chapter, like I said, your words paint awesome pictures and I can actually see them eating ice cream in chairs and then Vincent comes in through the door and I can see it all so that's nice :)
Le-Brightest-Witch chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
Gah! Do they find out? Do they not find out? Well surely Vincent knows now? But do the others? Why am I asking this when I cant just read on? I don't know. Ok, I'll go on now. Great chapter once again :)
Le-Brightest-Witch chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
So I finally remembered to keep reading this when I saw it in my bookmarks and then I just kept clicking next chapter every time I finished a page and so I forgot to review chapters 2, 3 and 4. I shall try my best to remember from now on.
Thoughts so far... I'm really liking it. You've set the scene and introduced the characters really well, which means awesome vivid pictures in mind. I like the fact that you've introduced heaps of guys. Most stories like this introduce just a couple (love interests for the chick) and then maybe one or 2 extras. And that's not realistic when you're at an all guy school, you know? So yeah I like that part of what you've done. Interesting: I've noticed that all the cute guys are nice and the not-so-cute guys are not so nice :P
As so Sam, she's such a lovable main character, I'm just rooting for her heaps. She's awesome, not much else to say about that :D
Yeah, the Uncle is horrible, I hope this ends with something dreadful happening to him. But I sense that he's probably gonna cause some trouble soon -.-
Anyway, I really wanna keep reading, so BYE for now :D
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 30 . 10/19/2012
I am bottom line speechless right now, because of numerous reasons that I could take decades explaining. I just don't even know what to say right now; how do you express to someone how awesomely perfect their writing is? But since it'll make it easier, I'll number my comments.
1. Favorite Character
Usually, I can decide my favorite characters of stories in a snap, because I have such a strong sense of like and hate. But really, this story was just amazing, and I just fell in love with all of the characters ten times over. I don't know whether to choose awkward Sammy, lovable Vincent, or gentlemanly Tristan (with a great name, no less). Like, oh my gosh, I can't believe how stunned I am at how you developed these characters so well that I'm just...utterly and completely speechless. But in the end, because I have to get on to the second prompt, I guess I'd choose Sammy, because she was just so perfectly adorable. I can just imagine her luscious red hair and willowy features from the way you described her in the story (you described everyone else really well too). I loved how she was such a target for most of the guys in the story, and how she was just so likable, as were all of the characters! And I'll elaborate on the others too, just because I can't help it! Vincent and his whole "violent tendencies" thing was absolutely riveting! I was constantly cracking up...just about the whole time! And Tristan was beautiful; I thought at first that he might be that annoying dude that's hanging around all the time, because usually in a rivalry, there's good and bad, but in this story, everything just fit into place like a puzzle-piece. Tristan was an extremely agreeable character, and I loved his great manners!
2. Favorite Part of the Story
No. I'm not even going to get started on this. There were too many hilarious and purely awesome areas in this story to just pick one, and I'm not even going to attempt at it. Whether it was the Vincent-and-punching-friends areas, the forcing-Sammy-but-really-forcing-her-to-eat-a-cupcake part, the Vincent-and-Sammy areas, the Tristan-and-Sammy areas... All of them were completely wonderful, and it would be a crime to pick a single one. Amazing, I'm telling you, amazing.
3. Favorite Pairing
Muahahahaha. I was SO looking forward to this area, but now I'm a bit confused on where I'm standing. At first, I was a Vincent and Sammy fan through and through, but then I saw how pure and handsome Tristan could be, and my resolve shook. I think that either way would make for a lovely story, but at the end of the day, Vincent and Sammy really rocked me out. I thought that Sammy needed someone like Vincent in her life, but she also needs someone like Tristan to go to when things aren't looking too good. But, however selfish this might come out to be, I would still want Tristan to like Sammy, like, forever, even though I know that's not the way things go, and that in your sequel, Tristan ends up with someone else. I guess that was to be expected, and Tristan DOES deserve some closure and happiness, so I guess I'm content with Tristan simply being a brotherly figure for Sammy. As long as they're all involved with each others' lives in the end...
and Vincent
I found it awfully melancholy that Tristan and Vincent weren't really friends anymore, even having that equal relation to Sammy. I know that grudges don't fade away overnight, and that being best friends wasn't exactly realistic, but it still dampened my spirit, however right your choice was (and I do agree with your closure with the two).
5. The Plot
The plot that you came up with for this story was simply genius. You developed the story's plot so well, what with the whole romance thing without forgetting about Sammy's uncle and Vincent's mother, and all. The Christmas scenes were extremely well-written, and I was amazed at how you made everything fit together so perfectly, without letting anything get to "MAJOR fiction-ish." (Bad use of vocabulary there, but I didn't know how to describe it...sorry!) Storylineawesome!
6. THE NAMES
WOW! How did you come up with those regal-sounding names for this story!? Even when I'm surfing the net for good surnames and plain names, I can never find names that sound so elegant and perfect, like these characters' had! Here are my top five favorite names:
1. Tristan Harland
(LOVE, LOVE, LOVE)
2. Samantha Westlane
3. Vincent Grenford
4. Caine
5. Carrie Harland
Okay, I guess I'll have to end this review now because it's getting albeit long. I just wanted to express my gratitude for your writing this magnificent story; I can see why it's first on the Favorites Ranking of fictionpress! I also wanted to say that it's terrible that your story got plagiarized by rude people who have no self-respect for themselves, and no respect for you. I can't imagine how irritating and frustrating that might be, even after the common knowledge that plagiarizing is just wrong. This is a genuinely beautiful story, and I am SO glad that I got a chance to read it, now that it's up again.
THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY!
Le-Brightest-Witch chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
So I'm at school right now, and I only have time to read this chapter. I don't have much to say except that this looks promising, and even though it's complete, I shall review every chapter as I read it (once I get home), because awesome stories deserve reviews!
Breaking Sad chapter 19 . 10/8/2012
Perfect song for this story! *sniffs* so sad
watch?vXrtBeMmvDuo
(NemesisTheory: Snapdragon
or
watch?vBWdmHFqv3Eo
(Dj-Nate: The Beginning of Time)
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 30 . 10/6/2012
Awww! Amazing! It was just so awesome! I absolutely love it!
YAY! GO VINCENT AND SAMMY!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 29 . 10/6/2012
Awwww! They're so cute! I'm glad they're all good. Vincent and Sammy are like the perfectly unperfect couple! Eeek! AMAZINGA!
7,268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »