Reviews for False Facades
evelyn chapter 30 . 9/23/2014
amazing story couldnt stop myself from re-reading it a gazillion times!
Anonymous Demigods chapter 30 . 8/20/2014
This story is like a modern day Mulan. Except for the reason why she dressed like a boy, nice twist.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
Oh No!
SAK00 chapter 30 . 8/5/2014
This was a wonderful story. I so cracked up at several parts, tears nearly came to my eyes! Thanks for it. :)
Kuro Muun chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
THEY SHOULD TURN THIS INTO AN ANIME! It ls so f'ing cute
DandyAndy chapter 30 . 7/11/2014
I loved this story! I read it from beginning to end without stopping, I couldn't tear my eyes from my computer screen. The only criticism that I would offer is that sometimes the dialogue gets a bit confusing, with so many characters having one conversation at the same time. That being said, I loved how every character was so uniquely developed and raw. I really felt like I got to know these characters you've created! A job very well done.
ariawillows chapter 30 . 7/7/2014
Uhhhhh, never mind. I realized you have a revised version, and probably address this. But if you ever are looking to revise it again, I'd definitely have constructive suggestions ! And I really admire your light-hearted, upbeat style.
ariawillows chapter 14 . 7/7/2014
Serious suggestion here, if you plan to revise this story, or maybe even publish it.

I like how light-hearted it is. At times that really works, and I wouldn't lose that vibe. But I think sometimes you give the tension away a little too easily. For example, it's never made very clear what the consequences for Sam would be if she was found to be masquerading as a girl at this all-boys school. Vincent was talking about running the new kid out of school in the beginning... That went away pretty quickly. I was expecting him to be more reluctant about befriending his roommate. Vincent & Tristan's relationship also really isn't as cutthroat/bad as people keep hinting at in the story. Everyone is super nice to Sam, which is nice and all, but doesn't make for a story with spark, and you would think that rich private school dudes would be a little less simplistic/cheerful/welcoming. Even this new conflict of potentially seeing her uncle is eased relatively easily.

Just my two cents.
Sansa chapter 30 . 7/7/2014
I have never, ever been so absolutely and utterly captivated with a story quite like this before. The characterisation of every character was impeccable - believable and raw. I felt like I was in another world reading this, it was so beautifully written that I am in awe.
Grespitchied chapter 30 . 7/6/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! It's soooooo funny! I love Sa,
M! Her character is so adorable! Specially in the beginning! And will is just the cherry on top! There are so many memorable scenes but on of my favorites would be the motel scene where she pushes Vincent off the bed! And everytime Will hits on someone it's just toooooooo much! I couldn't stop laughing! Goshhhhh!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/23/2014
It is good, though I think you owe a great debt to Hana Kimi for it. I would have liked to have seen you give that work some credit.

You've got a bit of moxie getting upset at people plagiarizing your work, given that you have clearly been 'inspired' by others'. Not that I defend the plagiarists, of course. But I can kind of understand that they would fail to credit you just as easily as you have failed to credit your source.
Trillpuv chapter 30 . 6/21/2014
OMG THESE BBYS
ajachowder1 chapter 30 . 6/19/2014
Read it in one in a half days and loved it. Thank you for reposting this story, it sucks how many have been lost to plagiarism... so thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Hi, I don't know if you'll ever read this review. But firstly, your story is amazing. Which you obviously already know. But I'm mainly writing this to warn you. There's someone selling your book on Amazon.
7,217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »