Reviews for False Facades
Guest chapter 30 . 3/25/2015
This is the second time I've read this wonderful story in 2 years and it's still as good as it was when I first read it. My favorite story of all time, even if it's isnt necessarily an official book or anything.
KLV.Me chapter 28 . 3/17/2015
Oh my God! I'm in love with this... You made me cry! Big achievement, cause I usually don't. And as far as the whole story is concerned, again, I'm in love...
God bless.
Thank you for being wonderful enough to write down this piece of gold!
KLV.Me chapter 19 . 3/17/2015
Please Terry! Don't die! Please don't let the ugly uncle kill him!
InkyIvory chapter 7 . 2/24/2015
You're an incredible writer! I love your work :)
Anonymous Demigods chapter 23 . 2/21/2015
The first time you read a story, it's to fall in love with it, the second time you read a story is to fangirl. This doesn't have to be an actual book to be considered a fandom after all you have more fans than you can imagine to create one.
Anonymous Demigod
emerald veil chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Love how the chapter started! The writing has character.
Good dialogue.
emerald veil chapter 30 . 2/20/2015
Liked your story! It really reminded me of the plot devices used in shoujo manga. You wouldn't have happened to read a lot of manga before you were eventually inspired to write this story, were you? It would seriously explain the plot devices.

I don't know what kind of criticism you're looking for because I don't know if you plan to one day publish fiction professionally (for a part time living), or if this is just a fun side hobby.
That and you've already mentioned that you're aware of the issues you need to fix (I'm talking plot, characterization, scenes, pacing, etc... not grammar. I have no intention of proofreading). I think it's pointless for me to point out the issues if the author is already aware of them.

I only give serious criticism if the author has published a final draft (stating that they've edited it to the best of their ability, and are looking for criticism because they want to grow as an author). Otherwise, I'd assume the story is the author's fun hobby of playing out an entertaining fantasy that they wish to share with the public. In this case, the author is most likely not looking for serious criticism. And who am I to spoil the fun?

Even though fictionpress and fanfiction have stated that all their authors are aspiring writers, I believe that a lot of them joined only because it was a convenient platform to share their stories (for fun).

Again, even though this was a rough draft, I was thoroughly entertained. I hope you carry on with your writing. Who knows. I might find a book one day published by you under a pen name. (Most author's said that they keep their day job. Unless you're super famous, writing doesn't generate enough income to sustain your living expenses. Also, A lot of authors nowadays have stated that they published on sites like these in their early days before deciding to make a career out of it.

You might be a future author! (I don't mean to put any pressure on you or anything). Enjoy writing! And we enjoy reading your work!
Jenny chapter 30 . 2/8/2015
I absolutely LOVE this story. I just spent the last two days solid reading it straight through because I simply couldn't get enough of it. Fantastic writing and characterization; an absolute pleasure to read. Thank you!
Guest chapter 30 . 2/5/2015
I want to Marry Will he's fantastic I love him, I'll love him forever!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/4/2015
Go Terry! Go!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/3/2015
"I'll be wanting a thorough explanation . . . or a lap dance." Will is the best!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/3/2015
I LOOOOOOVVEEEEEE WILL he's so amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Holy shit I had a dream about a guy with Vincent's features and Vincent is my favourite guy name!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
I don't know why but I love stories about girls pretending to be boys, it's so interesting especially this story! I love!
RainbowJH chapter 30 . 1/28/2015
I love the story. It is very well-written. I won't be able to favourite it as I'm not here on this site.(RainbowJH is my penname on ). Can you perhaps write a one-shot on what was going on in 's mind when she received that call from Vincent and she went to Frank Westlane's house? I would love to read it...now I'm gonna read d sequel:-)
7,241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »