Reviews for False Facades
Jenny chapter 30 . 2/8/2015
I absolutely LOVE this story. I just spent the last two days solid reading it straight through because I simply couldn't get enough of it. Fantastic writing and characterization; an absolute pleasure to read. Thank you!
Guest chapter 30 . 2/5/2015
I want to Marry Will he's fantastic I love him, I'll love him forever!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/4/2015
Go Terry! Go!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/3/2015
"I'll be wanting a thorough explanation . . . or a lap dance." Will is the best!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/3/2015
I LOOOOOOVVEEEEEE WILL he's so amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Holy shit I had a dream about a guy with Vincent's features and Vincent is my favourite guy name!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
I don't know why but I love stories about girls pretending to be boys, it's so interesting especially this story! I love!
RainbowJH chapter 30 . 1/28/2015
I love the story. It is very well-written. I won't be able to favourite it as I'm not here on this site.(RainbowJH is my penname on ). Can you perhaps write a one-shot on what was going on in 's mind when she received that call from Vincent and she went to Frank Westlane's house? I would love to read it...now I'm gonna read d sequel:-)
Muribr chapter 30 . 1/13/2015
Loved the story and will definitely read the sequel. Crestan High has basically enveloped me in its own universe, with its own characters, to a point that I imagined myself in it when not reading. Thank you for the great read and for the amazing new life you placed inside my head; after all, a reader has a thousand lives.
Guest chapter 30 . 1/8/2015
So worth it! Will is hilarious and I love him. Your sense of humor just stands out and gets me every time. Great story, excellent. Just one det, what happened to Terry?
Thanks for writing this funny, romantic story.
rie chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
I enjoy reading your story. I have been reading some stories in fictionpress and it turned out that yours is the best. I like the plot, the dialogues, the characters..hillarious. keep up your good work. Regards from indonesia :)
HunterJumperDressage chapter 30 . 12/24/2014
This was a wonderful story and intrigued me from the very start. I love stories that dress girls up as boys...I guess that's my love of Shakespeare coming out. Anyway, you did a wonderful job with this story and it was a pleasure to read:)
LadyCarrie chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Just read this again and I now remember why I loved it so much! Lol
Lazerkat chapter 30 . 12/6/2014
I see what you did there...wait, the author of this story is Will? That worries me.
This is by far the best FictionPress story I have ever read and I will most definitely read the sequel. :)
retrospect129 chapter 30 . 10/19/2014
Excellent story, really enjoyed it! You did a really good job of insane Frank!
7,249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »