Reviews for False Facades
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Hi, I don't know if you'll ever read this review. But firstly, your story is amazing. Which you obviously already know. But I'm mainly writing this to warn you. There's someone selling your book on Amazon.
Samantha chapter 30 . 6/17/2014
This was really good. First time reading it. One whole day I couldn't tear my eyes away. Okay, too much computer time for me now so, I have to do something active. Toodles and I will check to see if you have any other stories.
whackedout101 chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
As I love writing myself. . . but haven't updated in a while, I thought I'd try and give a little more of my own constructive criticism.

I'm someone who always loves back stories to things and I was just wondering why the heck Sam is even going to this school and not some other school. I mean, you definitely gave some background information in regards to her parents and her brother but that's it. . . and this could be one of those stories that you don't explain until later.

Other than that, I really am enjoying this story. It's really silly and kind of upbeat. I look forward to continue to read this story and see what other mishaps Sam gets herself into.
whackedout101 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I look forward to reading the rest of this story. . .however I want to comment on your title. I'm sure out of 7000 reviews/comments you probably rarely read all of them but I thought I'd let you know that the title of this story is kind of a double negative. . . or really, it's rather redundant. I say this because the word facade means "a way of behaving or appearing that gives other people a false idea of your true feelings or situation" so the fact that you added false in front of the word 'facade' makes it redundant. However, I'm sure that wasn't your intention and you probably wanted to follow with the alliteration that you had going. . .I just thought I'd let you know.

Also, I would also like to add that the beginning of this story is highly unlikely. A prestigious school like the one that you've made up would probably never let a student in without transcripts from previous schools. Again, you might have put that in for a reason. . . but just for this case, I thought I'd point that out. I love unrealistic things as much as the next person, but for some reason, for books that are fiction but set in a realistic settings, I don't like an unrealistic things to be happening.

Overall, I actually look forward to reading the rest of this fiction. It reminds me of the movie 'She's The Man' but I'll overlook that.
Tiffany Lindley chapter 30 . 6/15/2014
All I can say is I really enjoyed reading False Facades and I will definitely be checking out Through Me.
nizza chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
It was a great story...
I enjoyed both humour and romance
pastelcolors chapter 20 . 5/9/2014
By far, my favorite chapter. It makes me feel warm inside, and there are tons of great laughs in between. :)
desi fly girl chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
This story is hilarious. I remember reading it the first time ages ago. I'm so glad you decided to repost this. Danielle's teasing of her brother was so funny.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/21/2014
Ahh! I just read it again for the nth time. It's been 5 years since you reposted this and I'm now 20 years old, lol. The headmaster must be so traumatized, maybe he'd start requiring them to strip to confirm their genders before they're admitted into the school. Haha. Just kidding. I love the way you ended it. Plot twist: Maeven is actually Will! Haha just kidding XD
Falsefacades fan chapter 23 . 4/18/2014
Omg! I CANNOT wait to see what happens next :O
I'm soo scared for Sammy
Starsis chapter 30 . 4/13/2014
As much as I enjoyed my day being absorbed in this story, I don't think I'll have time to start the next one today! Thank you so much for an amazing story, and I can't wait until I find a chance to read Through Me :)
Despite all my work I've put off (so I could finish this awesome story!), I don't regret a second of it! :) Well, I'm off to probably procrastinate more :)

You're a great writer :D
Starsis chapter 23 . 4/13/2014
Actually about the fires of hell sweeping up and destroying those who plagiarize, that is completely correct. I fully expect that to happen to anyone who does that to someones hard work.

Awesome story, by the way! Been reading it since this morning and I can't stop :)
Phillatrix lestrange chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Love this story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
love this story so much! just thought I would tell you
Atomic Works chapter 16 . 3/15/2014
"Abscond – verb - to depart secretly," Will recited. "Bravo, you've been studying your vocabulary, haven't you?"

I will make it my new mission in life to use this word someday.
7,218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »