Reviews for False Facades
Tessandra chapter 11 . 11/10/2003
*Scratch out above name and type Lady Arianna. Strange me has two pen names.*

Yay! Go ESP, Lol, this chapter was precious. I LOVED how Carrie and Danielle found out about Sam. Was great. And I'm really glad you might do a story on the other guy cause I like both of them and I'll probably feel all sad also. _. Do you actually know what guy she ends up with, or is it just a whoever you feel like thing?

Update!

~Lady Arianna/Tessandra
i-like-music chapter 11 . 11/10/2003
hehe I loved the thing with the map over the house! so amusing:) also Carrie's responses to her reasons. woo! someone know!

another awesome chapter!
sanna chapter 11 . 11/10/2003
ah nice chapter! me like! can't wait for the next one...one week...hai...i can't wait that long!
SAngel chapter 11 . 11/10/2003
*smiles* excellent chapter! just proves how smart girls are ;-)
madapple chapter 11 . 11/10/2003
Wow, i was really surprised when Carrie was like 'I like you' to Sam. I was practically yelling 'NO SHE"S A GIRL!' whoops. getting a bit too into the story there. :P just kidding.

anyway, graet chapter and yay for developments! i like danielle, she seems like a really cool sister. I'm still rooting for Vince and Sam to get together. I like Tristan.. but I dunno. Maybe he and Sam should stay friends?

AND ANOTHER THING! You have to have to have to have to HAVE TO update 'Unfinished Business' because I really really raelly raelly REALLY BEYOND REALLY want to read more of it so PLEASE update it soon! Puh lease... :D

Great work. Great, great work! :P
Brenna chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
I just read this story tonight, and I got to say, I LOVE it! It's so cute!

I keep going back and forth between Tristen and Vincent. I DON'T NO! (I'm hyper) So whatever, you'll have to choose for me.

Update As Soon As Possible! (pleeaase?)
Astrid chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
Hmm, hi! This is actually the first time I review, so.. I really laughed my ass out when Carrie told Sam she liked ‘him’.. oh, at least now they know Sam is a girl and Danielle knows Vincent’s not gay... Danielle is really enjoying Vincent’s situation though... lol... oh! And btw, I love Will! Can you continue those dirty comments? They’re great!
fuzzinuzzi421 chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
E! They KNOW! Well at least- SOMEONE knows! AAHH! I'm so relieved! Interesting chapter, I love Carrie and her note pad!

Question: What if the guys are too stupid to figure out what a pad is?

I can't WAIT to read more, so write more soon and I'll uh.. get back to you or something... okay... I think I'm a little tired now...
Detri chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
OMG! YOU'V GOTTA CONTINUE!

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL VINNIE (LOL) FINDS OUT! Please, please, please, please, please continue!
CynicInLove chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
PERIOD! oh god this is going to be hilarious! it'll be so funny if sam has to go get pads and one of the guys (vincent or tristan) sees her! oh god its going to be a hoot. tampons are yucky..so are pads...anyways...this whole subject is yucky...lol...i cant wait to read the next chapter! update sooN!
davidfnbowie chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
*pulls hair out in anticipation* wow...this is so good! I can't wait until the next chapter so please update soon! I can't wait to see who gets Sammy!
sabotaged chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
woohoo! an update! and this chapter's funky! i luv william! he's the koolest! please update soon!
Christine chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
okay... this is going to to be fast and short...

I'm so glad someone finally found out Sam is a girl... i'm practically jumping with joy!

umm... What else... oh yeah... Next chapter please!

Christine

PS. hear your planning on a sequel!

i'm uspport you all the way... !

You go girl!
GinnyMay chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Lovely work, Maeven! I started reading this, well, I think this morning at around 1am, and I was having a huge laughfest throughout. I agree with just about everyone else. Vincent and Sam, all the way. I love William's character to death. I hope you update soon-like tonight-I don't know if I can wait much longer...

Keep it up!
pixy-dizzy chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
*shrieks* gah! you're killing me! plz update!
7,223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 448 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 468 .. Last Next »