Reviews for False Facades
Lilac chapter 11 . 11/18/2003
Wow! I LOVE this story! You have some awesome characters and I love the humor! Can't wait to see the next chapter! _
GwenFitz chapter 11 . 11/17/2003
This has been a terrifically funny read! I am imploring you to write more. I love it! :) Though I hate you because I can't decide of I like Tristan of Vinnie more. ARGH!

lol
Rebecca chapter 11 . 11/16/2003
Hey hey hey? Where's my update? Oh where, oh where has my little update gone... oh where, oh where can he (it) be?

Ehehehe. Reading your new chapters every weekend has become part of my routine. So update soon, mmkay? I look forward to it!
unnamedpename chapter 11 . 11/16/2003
Other than the fact that I don't think they would have accepted him that easily, I like it alot! Please continue!
fearphobic chapter 11 . 11/15/2003
awesome chapter! finally it comes out to at least a couple of ppl...
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 11 . 11/15/2003
Wow! I'm so glad you updated coz it's looking really good so far. I love the idea of a girl in a guys' boarding school! oh, so much havoc! I'm glad that 2 people finally know, but when will the guys get told, and which ones? Please update as soon as you can, it's so cool!
caramelo chapter 11 . 11/15/2003
AWESOME story! I just started reading it this morning, and you've got me hooked. Now, I'm in trouble for being on the computer so long because I just had to read every chapter, but it was worth it. I don't mind who Sam ends up with; they, Vincent and Tristan, both seem great to me, although I do have to admit that I personally like Vincent a bit more. Keep it up and update soon!
waverly chapter 11 . 11/14/2003
cool story . . . idea a bit cliched but I like your version nonetheless. Keep writing!
Annie chapter 3 . 11/14/2003
Hey!

I was wondering: does Vincent have a girlfriend?

It could be fun to see the girls jealous! :-)
Cybeleflame chapter 11 . 11/13/2003
I will continue to read if you continue to update. but i really like this story. vince is going to be really confused when he finds out he's a she. but i really can't wait for the next chapter, okay. now update...please...:)
ami chapter 11 . 11/13/2003
this is so good and very interesting. Please continue.
DarkAngel32 chapter 11 . 11/12/2003
WAh! No, you can't stop! i can't wait until the time when she gets her period, pads WOULD be funnier, but at least she has two girls who know her secret so she has help! LoL, the part where Carrie tells her that she likes her/him wa soo funny! I'm glad you put that in there. Though please say she ends up with Vince, please? I can't wait to see either of their reaction, 'cuz they both think they're gay, LOL!

Keep Going before i croak like Watch!

Waiting to review more...

Wandering Reviewer:DarkAngel32
GiTrtl chapter 11 . 11/12/2003
I love the story. The plot, everything. Please continue, oh about the period thing, have Dani lend her some that would be perfect.

GiTrtl
Sani chapter 11 . 11/12/2003
Great story. Will's hilarious and vincent is probably going to start thinking he's turning into will
EmilioIP chapter 11 . 11/10/2003
I just wanted to say that your story is great.
7,241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 448 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 468 .. Last Next »