Reviews for False Facades
Silven chapter 10 . 11/7/2003
Wow, this story is great! :) Continue ASAP! And Tristan and Vince aren't fighting over a girl, are they? Please say no! That'd be so typical of their characters. *shakes head* Anyway, great job, and I demand you update: NOW!

Silven
Anna chapter 10 . 11/6/2003
I lurve your story!

please update!
sabotaged chapter 10 . 11/6/2003
ooh, kool chapter. i luv william. he's so kool! well, please update! i luv this story!
faerydust03 chapter 10 . 11/6/2003
I really really like this story! I await eagerly for updates! Keep them coming!
B-Ditty chapter 10 . 11/5/2003
My GOD! I love your story! pretty funni, couldn't stop laughing. Muhahahahaha hahahahaha

okay. HOpe you continue writing. Please update. )
cutepixieeyes chapter 10 . 11/5/2003
Yes! Another chapter done and completed, leaving a VERY satisfied reader. I absolutely love the character of Danielle, she is the spitting image of us older sisters around the world. :) ( i am one of them) i had necer thought about the period thing, mabye it was because i hate, no, LOTHE that time of month, so i prefer not to think about it. Yep, i'll take that as the reason. or i could just be plain dumb and not remember like i do everything else, bbut no matter. What matters is that you have the best story! Every time i see that you've updated, i leap with joy(ok mabye not literally, but inside, i do :)) great chapter, keep on writing girl! Go for the Gold!

cpe
Dreaming One chapter 10 . 11/4/2003
Aww! It's so great! It's funny, because he's not gay at all, but he and his sister think he is. lol. Lucky lucky Sam. These stories always make me wish I went to an all guys school. The only thing is, I could never pass for a guy in a million years, lol. They'd be like, "Since when do guys have hips like that?" lol. And I could never hide my chest...it wouldn't work. Oh, well. There's one fantasy I won't be living out any time soon. ;)

Anyway, great story with great characters. I'm totally liking it.

Update soon!

May
Dreaming One chapter 5 . 11/4/2003
Just wanted to say, so far this is great. It's like Tristan and Vincent can sense that she's female, lol. They just don't realize it. I'm hoping those two will end up being friends eventually.

Anyway, this plot's been done before-roughly-but I like this version. :)

Reading on...
fuzzinuzzi421 chapter 10 . 11/4/2003
I actually liked this chapter. It was like a filler for drummers in music... if that makes sense.. Lo que sea. Anyway, Sisters! I'm so glad! I like them both- Carrie and Danielle- they're so dynamic in comparison to each other! Nothing that I can add for criticism, but like until ten seconds ago I'd have vetoed the period as being the unveiling of her um... being a girlness, but then I was like- no wait- that'd be hilarious! Guys dealing with a pad! (or tampon...)
Bay710 chapter 10 . 11/4/2003
I love this story! I hope Sam ends up with Vincent. Yea.
i-like-music chapter 10 . 11/4/2003
hehe I like Vincent's sister, I have a feeling that she'll realise somehow what (gender)Sam is? (and will Tristant's sister get a crush on Sam?)

erm I shall stop wondering and just continue waiting for more:) very well written (one of the few stories I go to fictionpress to see if it's updated)
sana chapter 10 . 11/4/2003
whoa...i love ur story...the plot n everything! ahh...i have read only a few stories on fictionpress but yours tops them all! i love this story...plz update soon!
AltoidMonkey chapter 10 . 11/3/2003
NOO! Don't end here! Please update soon! This story's killing me!
cRavingsAniTy chapter 10 . 11/3/2003
I used to be Kickaz! It's da best! Does Sammy end up with Vinnie or Tristie? Huh? This is so exciting!
SassyGurl91 chapter 10 . 11/3/2003
GREAT JOB! Love the story! You MUST continue when you get the chance. (I really hope the Vincent finds out that Sams a Samantha soon! Juzz kiddin, its cool having her... him... o u know what I mean! KEEP GOING!
7,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 448 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 468 .. Last Next »