Reviews for False Facades
Fresianlady chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
1 question do u update every week?
Minyaithwen chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
And the girls unite. But one plea: play with the guy's minds before you let them find out that she's a girl. Please? I'm assuming that you're going to do that nayway, but I wanted to make sure.

Excellent! Toodles!
Aolani chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
hey! this is a great story! this is one of the best chapters! I know you deserve more reveiws from me, but I am a terrible typer... anyways this reveiw stands for ATLEAST 20 reviews! i hope you update soon! you are a great author, and you have such great ideas. can't wait until you update!
Stringer chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
*giggles* this story is so hilarious and yes pads will make the chapter funnier... atleast that's ut I think! :D Keep up the good work!
Dreaming One chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
Great chapter! I loved it. It was getting to me how nobody knew the secret...that made it less fun. *pouts* But NOW, *evil grin*, the true fun is bound to begin...moihahahaha!

Update Soon!

May
Midnight Owl chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
oh my god you have no idea how happy this makes me! i'm so happy that someone (two PEOPLE!) found out that sams a girl! i've been waiting for that the whole entire story! now you HAVE to die so that i don't keel over froms supense! (i still think it's going to be a sam/vince pairing only because it seems to me that sam's closer to vince) um... you're doing a sequel! e! that's wonderful! okay, so update SOON so i don't fall onto the ground from suspense!
hells chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
o so now the sisters know, but what about the guys? cant wait to see what new & freaky situations you'll throw poor old sammy into... oh & please have it vincent/sammy - not offense trist, but i preffer vinny.

more soon i beg of you, this is too good!

hells x
Ren chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
aw Vincent and Sammy are soo cute! please let them get together! Tristan's ok but he can only be her friend! i so can't wait for Vincent to find out. YOu have to let him find out and put him out of his misery! hm.. maybe Danielle can do some meddling and set them up? please update soon!
Tragedy is Love chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
i burst out laughing in the middle of reading that - you know the part with carrie and sam.

that is so funny. lolz, i just couldn't stop laughing, my roommates just thought i went crazy. i'm a boarder *supplies helpfully* i live at school. 24/7!

that was so funny. i'm still gasping. okay, great going. i think vincent is very protective of sam.
DJ Lee chapter 11 . 11/8/2003
So... Carrie likes Sam eh? Hahaha! That was hilarious because it reminded me of another show I saw. This girl ran away dressed up as a boy in order to have freedom (in ancient China, girls stay at home all day and gets no school). There she runs into this bandit gang and she is a smooth talker, so obviously she smooth talks her way out of all her situations except one. The leader of the bandit gang(female) started chasing her like crazy! So you can guess how funny that was! Haha...

Update soon! You're doing a great job and this caught my attention more than any other story, so consider yourself lucky!
aqua-angel chapter 11 . 11/8/2003
I loved this chappie! I'm actually not suppose to be up and on the computer and I nearly suffocated trying to keep in all the laughter. You say your gonna knock down the other guy? *ears perk up* which one is that? Tristan is a great guy but I think Sammy and Vincent would make a definitely cute couple. Update really soon plz!
Jess chapter 11 . 11/8/2003
This fic is AWESOME! Can't wait to read more! Please continue SOON! (o_o)
ck chapter 11 . 11/8/2003
I loved this chapter. I liked the way you let the sisters know that she was a girl. When is Sam going to tell them about her uncle? I can't wait until the next chapter. Your going to make a sequal. Yeah! I can't wait for that one. Please update as soon as you can. Thanks.
lil-star-goddess chapter 11 . 11/8/2003
Hello! I LOVE this story. You must hurry up and update. Oh! I can't wait! Also, while you're on the Internet, please check out my story, Too Many A's. It's not that good, but it's the first story I stuck with. Lol. Hurry and update!
Junior Mint chapter 11 . 11/8/2003
this is the best story on fictionpress...i can't believe people know that shes a girl now! aah, it's so exciting! there are some details about being a girl that have not been worked out...but who cares? it's a great story. yay for you! ::claps hands::
7,208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 448 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 468 .. Last Next »