Reviews for False Facades
EmilioIP chapter 11 . 11/10/2003
I just wanted to say that your story is great.
aneles17 chapter 11 . 11/10/2003
Hey,

I just started reading this story and I have to say it is a GREAT story; its hilarious! I love it. Please keep writing soon! I dont know why you are saying the last two chapters weren't very good; I thought they were great, update soon :-)

Christina
rosie7788 chapter 11 . 11/10/2003
I absolutely lovve your story. I think letting the sisters find out that she was infact a she was quite brilliant. I cannot wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!
Watch chapter 11 . 11/10/2003
Yeah, *grumble grumble* I'm not dead yet. But still.

I happen to like Vincent better, probably because we've been getting to know him more than Tristan. Plus he has weird mood swings every so often which are kinda funny. So I don't really think that he should be rejected. That's my vote, anyhow.

I like this story veryveryvery much and I do believe that I will die. I also like William too...man...if he weren't gay...

Yeah he's my favorite character so far, mostly because he's so happy-go-lucky. I like that in people.

But I also like Sam because she's so blustery and clumsy.

Okay, that was a really random review saying basically nothing, but what I was trying to say was that I liked it. A lot. Now keep writing.

Plus, you said something about a sequel...what sort of storyline would you have in mind? (You're a writer I know with lots of secret thoughts and plots, but I was just wondering)

And PPS: (last one, I promise) are you going to bring the bad guys in again. I mean they sort of dropped out, and Sam's uncle or whatever was the reason she was at the school in the first place, right? So I think that something monumental should happen when they get back to school. But you don't have to take my advice. I'm a crazy writer anyway.
Tessandra chapter 11 . 11/10/2003
*Scratch out above name and type Lady Arianna. Strange me has two pen names.*

Yay! Go ESP, Lol, this chapter was precious. I LOVED how Carrie and Danielle found out about Sam. Was great. And I'm really glad you might do a story on the other guy cause I like both of them and I'll probably feel all sad also. _. Do you actually know what guy she ends up with, or is it just a whoever you feel like thing?

Update!

~Lady Arianna/Tessandra
i-like-music chapter 11 . 11/10/2003
hehe I loved the thing with the map over the house! so amusing:) also Carrie's responses to her reasons. woo! someone know!

another awesome chapter!
sanna chapter 11 . 11/10/2003
ah nice chapter! me like! can't wait for the next one...one week...hai...i can't wait that long!
SAngel chapter 11 . 11/10/2003
*smiles* excellent chapter! just proves how smart girls are ;-)
madapple chapter 11 . 11/10/2003
Wow, i was really surprised when Carrie was like 'I like you' to Sam. I was practically yelling 'NO SHE"S A GIRL!' whoops. getting a bit too into the story there. :P just kidding.

anyway, graet chapter and yay for developments! i like danielle, she seems like a really cool sister. I'm still rooting for Vince and Sam to get together. I like Tristan.. but I dunno. Maybe he and Sam should stay friends?

AND ANOTHER THING! You have to have to have to have to HAVE TO update 'Unfinished Business' because I really really raelly raelly REALLY BEYOND REALLY want to read more of it so PLEASE update it soon! Puh lease... :D

Great work. Great, great work! :P
Brenna chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
I just read this story tonight, and I got to say, I LOVE it! It's so cute!

I keep going back and forth between Tristen and Vincent. I DON'T NO! (I'm hyper) So whatever, you'll have to choose for me.

Update As Soon As Possible! (pleeaase?)
Astrid chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
Hmm, hi! This is actually the first time I review, so.. I really laughed my ass out when Carrie told Sam she liked ‘him’.. oh, at least now they know Sam is a girl and Danielle knows Vincent’s not gay... Danielle is really enjoying Vincent’s situation though... lol... oh! And btw, I love Will! Can you continue those dirty comments? They’re great!
fuzzinuzzi421 chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
E! They KNOW! Well at least- SOMEONE knows! AAHH! I'm so relieved! Interesting chapter, I love Carrie and her note pad!

Question: What if the guys are too stupid to figure out what a pad is?

I can't WAIT to read more, so write more soon and I'll uh.. get back to you or something... okay... I think I'm a little tired now...
Detri chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
OMG! YOU'V GOTTA CONTINUE!

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL VINNIE (LOL) FINDS OUT! Please, please, please, please, please continue!
CynicInLove chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
PERIOD! oh god this is going to be hilarious! it'll be so funny if sam has to go get pads and one of the guys (vincent or tristan) sees her! oh god its going to be a hoot. tampons are yucky..so are pads...anyways...this whole subject is yucky...lol...i cant wait to read the next chapter! update sooN!
davidfnbowie chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
*pulls hair out in anticipation* wow...this is so good! I can't wait until the next chapter so please update soon! I can't wait to see who gets Sammy!
7,227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 448 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 468 .. Last Next »