Reviews for False Facades
Village chapter 11 . 11/22/2003
This story is very amusing. Please don't leave us hanging too much longer.
I-Wuv-Muffins chapter 11 . 11/21/2003
Oh my goodness! I absolutely ADORE this story! It has to be the cutest thing I have read in like... forever! You made me read this whole thing because I like this so much! Definitely on my fave stories list! For the love of Jesus, Update soon!
kit chapter 11 . 11/21/2003
GREAT STORY! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
EmilioIP chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Please update this soon. I am dying for the next chapter.
melody chapter 11 . 11/20/2003
please update soon! I'm dying to know what happens
NeWriter chapter 11 . 11/20/2003
Okay, I'm a formal person in stories and I suggest that you write words like "She sighed and shifted in her comfy bed" comfy or whatever in their true name: COMFORTABLE. It looks more professional, you know ;) Other than that, YAY! I GUESSED!

Cool to have the confession and the reason there; you made a little detail from before become a great reason! Nice chapter :D. Can't wait for more!;)
NeWriter chapter 10 . 11/20/2003
It's been long time since I read this story and I did see some improvement in this chapter. I see that you wrote it with more feelings and I didn't wonder about the period thing before... lol. It's good to know that you are having new and fresh ideas each time! Although I thought Danielle would or will detect some feminine in Sam later on... ;) I'm gonna keep reading now! :D
Adelle Morone chapter 11 . 11/18/2003
OMIGOD I LOVE THIS STORY! It's got like everything! You're a wonderful writer! And all of those questions I've been wondering about, like her period, are gonna be answered in the future, heh -_-; But I absolutely love this!

Anyway, I love Sammy and Vincent! They so should go together! This is such a great story! AH! Man I can't wait until you add more!
Lilac chapter 11 . 11/18/2003
Wow! I LOVE this story! You have some awesome characters and I love the humor! Can't wait to see the next chapter! _
GwenFitz chapter 11 . 11/17/2003
This has been a terrifically funny read! I am imploring you to write more. I love it! :) Though I hate you because I can't decide of I like Tristan of Vinnie more. ARGH!

lol
Rebecca chapter 11 . 11/16/2003
Hey hey hey? Where's my update? Oh where, oh where has my little update gone... oh where, oh where can he (it) be?

Ehehehe. Reading your new chapters every weekend has become part of my routine. So update soon, mmkay? I look forward to it!
unnamedpename chapter 11 . 11/16/2003
Other than the fact that I don't think they would have accepted him that easily, I like it alot! Please continue!
fearphobic chapter 11 . 11/15/2003
awesome chapter! finally it comes out to at least a couple of ppl...
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 11 . 11/15/2003
Wow! I'm so glad you updated coz it's looking really good so far. I love the idea of a girl in a guys' boarding school! oh, so much havoc! I'm glad that 2 people finally know, but when will the guys get told, and which ones? Please update as soon as you can, it's so cool!
caramelo chapter 11 . 11/15/2003
AWESOME story! I just started reading it this morning, and you've got me hooked. Now, I'm in trouble for being on the computer so long because I just had to read every chapter, but it was worth it. I don't mind who Sam ends up with; they, Vincent and Tristan, both seem great to me, although I do have to admit that I personally like Vincent a bit more. Keep it up and update soon!
7,249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 448 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 468 .. Last Next »