Reviews for False Facades
CynicInLove chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
PERIOD! oh god this is going to be hilarious! it'll be so funny if sam has to go get pads and one of the guys (vincent or tristan) sees her! oh god its going to be a hoot. tampons are yucky..so are pads...anyways...this whole subject is yucky...lol...i cant wait to read the next chapter! update sooN!
davidfnbowie chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
*pulls hair out in anticipation* wow...this is so good! I can't wait until the next chapter so please update soon! I can't wait to see who gets Sammy!
sabotaged chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
woohoo! an update! and this chapter's funky! i luv william! he's the koolest! please update soon!
Christine chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
okay... this is going to to be fast and short...

I'm so glad someone finally found out Sam is a girl... i'm practically jumping with joy!

umm... What else... oh yeah... Next chapter please!

Christine

PS. hear your planning on a sequel!

i'm uspport you all the way... !

You go girl!
GinnyMay chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Lovely work, Maeven! I started reading this, well, I think this morning at around 1am, and I was having a huge laughfest throughout. I agree with just about everyone else. Vincent and Sam, all the way. I love William's character to death. I hope you update soon-like tonight-I don't know if I can wait much longer...

Keep it up!
pixy-dizzy chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
*shrieks* gah! you're killing me! plz update!
Fresianlady chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
1 question do u update every week?
Minyaithwen chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
And the girls unite. But one plea: play with the guy's minds before you let them find out that she's a girl. Please? I'm assuming that you're going to do that nayway, but I wanted to make sure.

Excellent! Toodles!
Aolani chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
hey! this is a great story! this is one of the best chapters! I know you deserve more reveiws from me, but I am a terrible typer... anyways this reveiw stands for ATLEAST 20 reviews! i hope you update soon! you are a great author, and you have such great ideas. can't wait until you update!
Stringer chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
*giggles* this story is so hilarious and yes pads will make the chapter funnier... atleast that's ut I think! :D Keep up the good work!
Dreaming One chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
Great chapter! I loved it. It was getting to me how nobody knew the secret...that made it less fun. *pouts* But NOW, *evil grin*, the true fun is bound to begin...moihahahaha!

Update Soon!

May
Midnight Owl chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
oh my god you have no idea how happy this makes me! i'm so happy that someone (two PEOPLE!) found out that sams a girl! i've been waiting for that the whole entire story! now you HAVE to die so that i don't keel over froms supense! (i still think it's going to be a sam/vince pairing only because it seems to me that sam's closer to vince) um... you're doing a sequel! e! that's wonderful! okay, so update SOON so i don't fall onto the ground from suspense!
hells chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
o so now the sisters know, but what about the guys? cant wait to see what new & freaky situations you'll throw poor old sammy into... oh & please have it vincent/sammy - not offense trist, but i preffer vinny.

more soon i beg of you, this is too good!

hells x
Ren chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
aw Vincent and Sammy are soo cute! please let them get together! Tristan's ok but he can only be her friend! i so can't wait for Vincent to find out. YOu have to let him find out and put him out of his misery! hm.. maybe Danielle can do some meddling and set them up? please update soon!
Tragedy is Love chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
i burst out laughing in the middle of reading that - you know the part with carrie and sam.

that is so funny. lolz, i just couldn't stop laughing, my roommates just thought i went crazy. i'm a boarder *supplies helpfully* i live at school. 24/7!

that was so funny. i'm still gasping. okay, great going. i think vincent is very protective of sam.
7,214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 448 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 468 .. Last Next »