Reviews for False Facades
Liseth chapter 9 . 10/27/2003
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE...

please!
Rebecca chapter 9 . 10/26/2003
No update this weekend? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? Why? *smooch*
Silken Silver Berries chapter 9 . 10/26/2003
okay, now, before i forget, excellent work on chapter chapter

and another "before i forget": you have to connect Word with the internet so you can save your documents as ".html" so the italics and whatnot shows up. i have the same problem, i put my words that are supposed to be italicized in stars, same for thoughts. not that that helps you at all, but ya know...

anyway, hope i helped with that aspect

anyway, yes, so, now, chapter nine...chapter nine...think...what do say, what to say...well, what haven't i said...lol, you're dreadfully witty, i love that, that's fantastic. excellent, i really hope this carries on for a while longer, this everyone thinking she's a boy. good lord...i'm confused, why is everyone arguing about her? it's like they're falling in love with her or something. well...vince kinda (KINDA!) is, but that's beside the point. good grief, and i've had the same some playing for two hours and haven't even noticed it. i really must be suckered into this story! now my throat is closed up and i've swatted myself a million times for nibbling on my nails and dragged my fingers through my braids a million times and had to clamp my hands over my mouth (literally) cuz my mom yelled at me for laughing and told me i was being abnormal so i then was quiet (not really, more like snorting muffledly and whatnot, i wasn't allowed to be loud! and snorting is positively disgusting, i know, but i had to laugh! and i nearly ate my hands as it was...)ahem, yes, where was i? oh, no matter, i'll just end up rattling again anyway. lol, and i'm to lazy to want to bother to find out. anyway, yes, so, excellent work. that was fantastic, that leg massage in chapter eight (was it eight? i think so...) i LOVE your humor, it's hilarious, i don't think i'd ever be able to come up with...mostly because i've never had a lot of comical interaction with the opposite sex (boys, go figure) and i've never been particularly good at being witty. wish i was though. lol, anyway, so, yes, good work good work good work, now get going! lol, please update soon! i really love this story! you're doing such a good job!

yeah, i was wondering how she was managing to hide her chest. what if she grows? then what the devil is she going to do? and her periods? what about those? it's not exactly easy to hide those, not at all...but at least the nurse is a woman. lol, anyway, yes, so do we get to find out about tristan and vincent's (love those names by the way) history, or is it just because they're neighbours that they hate each other? and jack and william are hilarious, their names are perfect for them, lol, now they are anyway. way to go, fabulous work!

*ssb

btw, could you read my fic, pretty please? lol, i'm trying to recruit readers. anyway, please? lol, spanx for writing this fic, it's excellent!
Silken Silver Berries chapter 8 . 10/26/2003
HEADS!
Silken Silver Berries chapter 7 . 10/26/2003
ahaha, vincent's 'inner conflicts' are hilarious! oh you make me laugh! lol, great work!
Silken Silver Berries chapter 6 . 10/26/2003
NO! NO NO NONONONO! they can't find out so quickly! and NOT like that! that's ... that's ...that's awful! NO! it's ridiculous, preposterous (anyone who knows how to spell that word would be greatly appreciated if they popped up and told me right now!) anyway, now, so, anyway, yes, so i have to go, and read the next chapter, and wonder what what's his name's going to do and whatnot, and yes, okay, so, leaving...bye, good job!
Silken Silver Berries chapter 5 . 10/26/2003
lol, hee hee, oh god, you make me laugh so hard! i can't believe he actually left! i can't believe what's-his(pardon, HER)-name actually hit him! good grief, that was hilarious!
Silken Silver Berries chapter 4 . 10/26/2003
lmao! omigod, that was hilarious! "now don't get offended..." ahahaha, oh, i'm just dying! lol, no, seriously, that was funny. lol...ho...lol, okay, calming, breathe...breathe...good...lol, anyway, wonderful work! fantastic, that was cute!
Silken Silver Berries chapter 3 . 10/26/2003
great! the nurse is a woman! wonderful . . . umm, what's she going to do about her time of the month? i mean, how does she really plan to hide that? sorry my last two reviews were so short, but i wanted to keep reading, you're doing such a good job! some grammar things here and there that need fixing, but great work!
Silken Silver Berries chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
oh i love your wit! your doing so well!
Silken Silver Berries chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
fantastic beginning!
dinz86 chapter 8 . 10/26/2003
My vote goes to Vincent! I love Vincent! So please make him the leading guy! He's much more hotter than Tristan in my opinion..dark haired hotties are much more cuter than blondes! Besides, Vincent and Sam have chemistry!

Please continue the story!
dinz86 chapter 9 . 10/26/2003
LOL! Man, this fic is so funny! I couldn't stop cracking up at some parts. Anyway, it's really good...I also cannot wait until Vincent finds out that Sam is a girl! I really like this chapter..I like how Sam ends up sleeping in Vincent's arms...aw, cute. Please continue!
Death Princess chapter 9 . 10/26/2003
Hey that is so cool. No matta how many times i read the girl pretends 2 be boy fics i still luv em. Pathetic i know. But uve made this fic VERY annoying by putting Tristan and Vincent being such hotties. Dont u realize it makes us reviewers harder 2 choose? anywayz my fave's still Vincent though and he betta be the main guy! Update Soon lataz!
Liseth chapter 9 . 10/25/2003
you have to update soon.. i check like every ten minutes... please!
7,248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 457 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 477 .. Last Next »