Reviews for False Facades
hearthands chapter 9 . 10/21/2003
Such suspence! Such horror! You need to update soon!
elohimdancer319 chapter 9 . 10/20/2003
awesome and hilarious. looks like vince gets the girl. lol.

KB
Stringer chapter 9 . 10/20/2003
Great, great keep it up!

Hurry! Hurry! HUrry!
KNIGGITWHOSPEAKSNI chapter 9 . 10/20/2003
great story, and keep up the good work!
Junior Mint chapter 9 . 10/20/2003
its so good! .more. ::jumps in circles:: ok, i'm done now. aah! though, its the best story i've read in a long time...i love the plot. i wouldn't mind being samantha ;) hehe, please keep writing! i am on the edge of my seat...well, no just really want to know what happens. :)
kitsune P chapter 9 . 10/20/2003
nice... real nice...! )

keep it up! i can't wait to find out what's gonna happen next! )

...is terry gonna wake up in here or will sammy's uncle find her out or something? )
thisfemme chapter 9 . 10/20/2003
hahaha i like yer story _ imma add it now
aqua-angel chapter 9 . 10/19/2003
I'm so happy that you updated, its a great story really! I think I know who I want Sam to end up with now... VINCENT! yes a vincent fan right here! The chappie was really cute, i hope you updated real soon or else i'm gonna die from all the waiting XD oh and the italics, how ironic... i was asking that same question too to one of my friends. I still don't exactly get it but its something about copying word and then pasting it on notepad and then putting the tags on and then uploading THAT file onto fictionpress. I'm still confused about it, perhaps another reader could explain it more better than me XD Update soon! LaterZ!
peanutilover chapter 9 . 10/19/2003
so i'm up in the middle of the night on my dad's comp, trying to be very very quiet so i don't wake everyone up and get in trouble, right? then I got to the end of this chapter, and nearly burst into very loud laughter. i swear, reading is going to get me in major trouble one day very soon. good chappie though. keep on goin!
enchanted pink jade is too lazy to log in chapter 9 . 10/19/2003
BEAUTIFUL. I love it! _ I love it that Vincent and Tristan are neighbors! Puts quite a twist on things. Please continue!
Shea chapter 9 . 10/19/2003
Hey I just started reading this story. It's absolutly fenominal! You beter qright another chappie. I almost started crying when I saw that there were no more to read:) Get writing!
Icarus-Rising chapter 9 . 10/19/2003
:) god long chapter (:
FamousOneLiners chapter 9 . 10/19/2003
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !

i love this story, it's funnie, it's sweet, and i can't wait for more!
Akiness chapter 9 . 10/19/2003
*squeels, jumping up and down* I likeys, I really likeys!Now I want more..C'mon...you know you wanna give me more...*sniffles* pwease?
whatcanisay chapter 9 . 10/19/2003