Reviews for False Facades
Silken Silver Berries chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
oh i love your wit! your doing so well!
Silken Silver Berries chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
fantastic beginning!
dinz86 chapter 8 . 10/26/2003
My vote goes to Vincent! I love Vincent! So please make him the leading guy! He's much more hotter than Tristan in my opinion..dark haired hotties are much more cuter than blondes! Besides, Vincent and Sam have chemistry!

Please continue the story!
dinz86 chapter 9 . 10/26/2003
LOL! Man, this fic is so funny! I couldn't stop cracking up at some parts. Anyway, it's really good...I also cannot wait until Vincent finds out that Sam is a girl! I really like this chapter..I like how Sam ends up sleeping in Vincent's arms...aw, cute. Please continue!
Death Princess chapter 9 . 10/26/2003
Hey that is so cool. No matta how many times i read the girl pretends 2 be boy fics i still luv em. Pathetic i know. But uve made this fic VERY annoying by putting Tristan and Vincent being such hotties. Dont u realize it makes us reviewers harder 2 choose? anywayz my fave's still Vincent though and he betta be the main guy! Update Soon lataz!
Liseth chapter 9 . 10/25/2003
you have to update soon.. i check like every ten minutes... please!
pixy-dizzy chapter 9 . 10/25/2003
o, pls, pls pls update! i'll do nething! even give up chocolate for a week!
Ayakaishi Fei chapter 9 . 10/25/2003
*laughs* Decided to read this one too, and despite the fact that this isn't normally the type of fic I read, I loved it. I was giggling madly through the whole thing - I love Will, he's so funny. Tristan and Vincent are way cool too, I am *so* curious about why they hate each other so much - they seem like they could be really good friends if they weren't enemies!
Detrianelle chapter 9 . 10/24/2003
OMG! YOU CAN'T STOP THERE! KEEP GOING!
Liseth chapter 9 . 10/24/2003
You are great! i love this story! please update soon... and she has to end up with Vincent, he is adorable!
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 9 . 10/24/2003
I have no idea bout the italics sorry but i do know that you should continue very soon coz this is coming along gr8!
me chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
love the story! addicted. if you don't continue, i will personally kill ya. :D keep going!
sabotaged chapter 9 . 10/23/2003
whoah, this story is pretty great. in fact, it's fantabulous. i lyk william and his few innuendos but i hope you can describe more about tristan because there wasn't much about him in the previous chapters. well, keep updating! this rox my sox!
CynicInLove chapter 9 . 10/23/2003
i like this story. a new concept a new plot. yeah yeah update sooN!
dizzydragon chapter 9 . 10/22/2003
nononononono! no more cliffhangers! they're killing me! r u going to hav it samantha/vince or samantha/tristan?huh huh huh? sorry. but neway, i really like your story so pls pls pls continue!
7,239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 457 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 477 .. Last Next »