Reviews for False Facades
Shea chapter 9 . 10/19/2003
Hey I just started reading this story. It's absolutly fenominal! You beter qright another chappie. I almost started crying when I saw that there were no more to read:) Get writing!
Icarus-Rising chapter 9 . 10/19/2003
:) god long chapter (:
FamousOneLiners chapter 9 . 10/19/2003
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !

i love this story, it's funnie, it's sweet, and i can't wait for more!
Akiness chapter 9 . 10/19/2003
*squeels, jumping up and down* I likeys, I really likeys!Now I want more..C'mon...you know you wanna give me more...*sniffles* pwease?
whatcanisay chapter 9 . 10/19/2003
god story.
ck chapter 9 . 10/19/2003
I loved this chapter. It was so funny when they were on the road trip. I wonder what it is between Tristan and Vince. Are you going to tell us soon? I can't wait until the next chapters. Please update soon. Thank you.
Minyaithwen chapter 9 . 10/19/2003
This is AWSOME! I was laughing so much. I can't beleive it. The God's must really hate Sam. sammy *chortles* I'm assuming that the rivalry between Tristian and Vince was over a girl. but I suppose that that's not important. You're doing a wonderful job on this story. I'm adding this to my favorite stories list, so I'll be back to see if you update. Toodles!
cutepixieeyes chapter 9 . 10/19/2003
ok about the italics thing. You could try (after u uploaded it) to highlight the selected text and press control,letter I. if the doesn't work, than riht click on the highlighted text, and click on text, then font, and click italics. if that doen't work, than i have no idea what to do.

well back to the review of the story. That was awsome! i about laughed my head off and Will and Jack, they were brilliant! i absolutly love ur story! keep up the unbelievable work! Can't wait for the next exciting chapter!

cpe
fuzzinuzzi421 chapter 9 . 10/19/2003
Agh HE'S A SHE! A SHE! Just let someone find out already- like a sister or something! I'm going insane!

good chappie, glad to see it on the site, and the car trip was hilarious. There were a few grammatical errors, but lo que sea, they didn't ruin it or anything.

Rember: You write- I read!
TakenDeath chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Hehe, thanks...um, would you mind reviewing my story? If not, that's cool...I'm just reviewless right now...*stares into space*

Jessica
Srahah chapter 9 . 10/19/2003
OMG! I love this so much...i totally cracked up...update faster, please...I CANT WAIT! Great Job!
fin chapter 9 . 10/19/2003
man, i love this story. i was so happy to see that you updated. Please update again, soon! i love this story so much, its quite amusing.
saz chapter 9 . 10/19/2003
o this is so good cant wait for more
Ngsiyrnlcy chapter 9 . 10/19/2003
i dun like tristan (sorry to all the tristan fans) but i jus want sammy to be with vincent so bad.. lol.. they're so cute.. i was lovin the whole bed scene.. i thought that was adorable... please make him find out.. soon! lol.. thanks a bunch fer writing this! haha.. err.. yea.. lol.. keep up the great work and update soon!
Midnight Owl chapter 9 . 10/19/2003
awesome chapter! i love long chapters! lol...tristan and vince are NEIGHBORS? wow. that's cool...lots of fun stuff. i cant wait to see what happens on this vacation! anyways i hope you update super soon!
7,208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 457 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 477 .. Last Next »