Reviews for False Facades
Silken Silver Berries chapter 7 . 10/26/2003
ahaha, vincent's 'inner conflicts' are hilarious! oh you make me laugh! lol, great work!
Silken Silver Berries chapter 6 . 10/26/2003
NO! NO NO NONONONO! they can't find out so quickly! and NOT like that! that's ... that's ...that's awful! NO! it's ridiculous, preposterous (anyone who knows how to spell that word would be greatly appreciated if they popped up and told me right now!) anyway, now, so, anyway, yes, so i have to go, and read the next chapter, and wonder what what's his name's going to do and whatnot, and yes, okay, so, leaving...bye, good job!
Silken Silver Berries chapter 5 . 10/26/2003
lol, hee hee, oh god, you make me laugh so hard! i can't believe he actually left! i can't believe what's-his(pardon, HER)-name actually hit him! good grief, that was hilarious!
Silken Silver Berries chapter 4 . 10/26/2003
lmao! omigod, that was hilarious! "now don't get offended..." ahahaha, oh, i'm just dying! lol, no, seriously, that was funny. lol...ho...lol, okay, calming, breathe...breathe...good...lol, anyway, wonderful work! fantastic, that was cute!
Silken Silver Berries chapter 3 . 10/26/2003
great! the nurse is a woman! wonderful . . . umm, what's she going to do about her time of the month? i mean, how does she really plan to hide that? sorry my last two reviews were so short, but i wanted to keep reading, you're doing such a good job! some grammar things here and there that need fixing, but great work!
Silken Silver Berries chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
oh i love your wit! your doing so well!
Silken Silver Berries chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
fantastic beginning!
dinz86 chapter 8 . 10/26/2003
My vote goes to Vincent! I love Vincent! So please make him the leading guy! He's much more hotter than Tristan in my opinion..dark haired hotties are much more cuter than blondes! Besides, Vincent and Sam have chemistry!

Please continue the story!
dinz86 chapter 9 . 10/26/2003
LOL! Man, this fic is so funny! I couldn't stop cracking up at some parts. Anyway, it's really good...I also cannot wait until Vincent finds out that Sam is a girl! I really like this chapter..I like how Sam ends up sleeping in Vincent's arms...aw, cute. Please continue!
Death Princess chapter 9 . 10/26/2003
Hey that is so cool. No matta how many times i read the girl pretends 2 be boy fics i still luv em. Pathetic i know. But uve made this fic VERY annoying by putting Tristan and Vincent being such hotties. Dont u realize it makes us reviewers harder 2 choose? anywayz my fave's still Vincent though and he betta be the main guy! Update Soon lataz!
Liseth chapter 9 . 10/25/2003
you have to update soon.. i check like every ten minutes... please!
pixy-dizzy chapter 9 . 10/25/2003
o, pls, pls pls update! i'll do nething! even give up chocolate for a week!
Ayakaishi Fei chapter 9 . 10/25/2003
*laughs* Decided to read this one too, and despite the fact that this isn't normally the type of fic I read, I loved it. I was giggling madly through the whole thing - I love Will, he's so funny. Tristan and Vincent are way cool too, I am *so* curious about why they hate each other so much - they seem like they could be really good friends if they weren't enemies!
Detrianelle chapter 9 . 10/24/2003
OMG! YOU CAN'T STOP THERE! KEEP GOING!
Liseth chapter 9 . 10/24/2003
You are great! i love this story! please update soon... and she has to end up with Vincent, he is adorable!
7,244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 457 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 477 .. Last Next »