Reviews for False Facades
kitsune P chapter 9 . 10/20/2003
nice... real nice...! )

keep it up! i can't wait to find out what's gonna happen next! )

...is terry gonna wake up in here or will sammy's uncle find her out or something? )
thisfemme chapter 9 . 10/20/2003
hahaha i like yer story _ imma add it now
aqua-angel chapter 9 . 10/19/2003
I'm so happy that you updated, its a great story really! I think I know who I want Sam to end up with now... VINCENT! yes a vincent fan right here! The chappie was really cute, i hope you updated real soon or else i'm gonna die from all the waiting XD oh and the italics, how ironic... i was asking that same question too to one of my friends. I still don't exactly get it but its something about copying word and then pasting it on notepad and then putting the tags on and then uploading THAT file onto fictionpress. I'm still confused about it, perhaps another reader could explain it more better than me XD Update soon! LaterZ!
peanutilover chapter 9 . 10/19/2003
so i'm up in the middle of the night on my dad's comp, trying to be very very quiet so i don't wake everyone up and get in trouble, right? then I got to the end of this chapter, and nearly burst into very loud laughter. i swear, reading is going to get me in major trouble one day very soon. good chappie though. keep on goin!
enchanted pink jade is too lazy to log in chapter 9 . 10/19/2003
BEAUTIFUL. I love it! _ I love it that Vincent and Tristan are neighbors! Puts quite a twist on things. Please continue!
Shea chapter 9 . 10/19/2003
Hey I just started reading this story. It's absolutly fenominal! You beter qright another chappie. I almost started crying when I saw that there were no more to read:) Get writing!
Icarus-Rising chapter 9 . 10/19/2003
:) god long chapter (:
FamousOneLiners chapter 9 . 10/19/2003
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !

i love this story, it's funnie, it's sweet, and i can't wait for more!
Akiness chapter 9 . 10/19/2003
*squeels, jumping up and down* I likeys, I really likeys!Now I want more..C'mon...you know you wanna give me more...*sniffles* pwease?
whatcanisay chapter 9 . 10/19/2003
god story.
ck chapter 9 . 10/19/2003
I loved this chapter. It was so funny when they were on the road trip. I wonder what it is between Tristan and Vince. Are you going to tell us soon? I can't wait until the next chapters. Please update soon. Thank you.
Minyaithwen chapter 9 . 10/19/2003
This is AWSOME! I was laughing so much. I can't beleive it. The God's must really hate Sam. sammy *chortles* I'm assuming that the rivalry between Tristian and Vince was over a girl. but I suppose that that's not important. You're doing a wonderful job on this story. I'm adding this to my favorite stories list, so I'll be back to see if you update. Toodles!
cutepixieeyes chapter 9 . 10/19/2003
ok about the italics thing. You could try (after u uploaded it) to highlight the selected text and press control,letter I. if the doesn't work, than riht click on the highlighted text, and click on text, then font, and click italics. if that doen't work, than i have no idea what to do.

well back to the review of the story. That was awsome! i about laughed my head off and Will and Jack, they were brilliant! i absolutly love ur story! keep up the unbelievable work! Can't wait for the next exciting chapter!

cpe
fuzzinuzzi421 chapter 9 . 10/19/2003
Agh HE'S A SHE! A SHE! Just let someone find out already- like a sister or something! I'm going insane!

good chappie, glad to see it on the site, and the car trip was hilarious. There were a few grammatical errors, but lo que sea, they didn't ruin it or anything.

Rember: You write- I read!
TakenDeath chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Hehe, thanks...um, would you mind reviewing my story? If not, that's cool...I'm just reviewless right now...*stares into space*

Jessica