Reviews for False Facades
Lindsay Marie chapter 4 . 9/14/2003
hahaha thats so funny, lol the kiss thing was a little soon but this story is still awesome!
Christine chapter 4 . 9/14/2003
Omg!

that was so funny!

I love this story!

please update soon!
Bex chapter 4 . 9/14/2003
Update really really soon! Yeah, I know, you just updated yesterday. Don't care. UPDATE SOON! I'm addicted to this story. And the writing is so awesome. And your humor. Oh jeeze, the humor. I laughed a lot.
stuCkred88 chapter 4 . 9/13/2003
Oh man...I'm hooked by this story! Please update soon, I really like it!
StarsignLeo chapter 4 . 9/13/2003
Well guys do think and worry about their hair alot. lol! This was great! I love it! Write ore!

~Mel
Kallie chapter 4 . 9/13/2003
Yay! Still good. More, more, more. I want Vincent... can I have him? *puppy eyes* Please?
msQTpa2T chapter 4 . 9/13/2003
Hahahaha, this had me cracking my head off. I'm stuck between Tristan and Vincent. I sort of like them both, but then again, both have their annoying qualities. The line about the body part proportion and correlation was absolutely hilarious. I'm gonna add this to my favorite author's list. You've done a really good job with these first four chapters. Please update ASAP! I look forward to reading more about Sam, Vincent, Tristan, and the other characters.
NightBlossom chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
I like, I like a lot! Please update more frequently!
Midnight Owl chapter 4 . 9/13/2003
Aw! Awesome chappie! Update soon and I hope someone finds out about Sam soon!
Harriet I. Jefferson chapter 4 . 9/13/2003
How do you get your story out? I mean, you have 43 reviews. I have two for crying out loud! Please help

~Sydney
cutepixieeyes chapter 4 . 9/13/2003
Wow! ooh i love it i love it i love it! ur really funny, the whole feet thing, that was great! well, keep on writing, can't wait 4 the next chapter!

~cpe
cbprice25 chapter 4 . 9/13/2003
Good chapter! It had me cracking up!
DreamNightmare chapter 4 . 9/13/2003
omg this story rocks! i find it funny cuz shes got the same name as me n one time these guys thought i was a guy 2 (i hadda hoodie on) n i beat them in sum game n then i took off my hood n they were like ur a girl? lmao...it was funny but neways love the story!

DreamNightmare
AbstractTears chapter 3 . 9/13/2003
hm... interesting. write more!
OOOOOOOO chapter 3 . 9/12/2003