Reviews for Searching the Heart: Book 1
hotmilk chapter 14 . 5/14
Nooooooooo!
P.S.
I love your writing style (I can't explain it better than that, sorry)
I would feel more complete if you were to update again (so please, please update soon)
Arlan right now and all those narrow-minded cows in Amalur are really frustrating me (I'm not much of a feminist but their ideas are real irritating, which probably means you are doing your job very well as a writer)
noname chapter 14 . 3/1/2014
I just want to say, apart from all that stupid made up stuff, this is one of the best I've read. stupid, made up stuff being...well you can probably figure that out. but I know the truth. (if you still cant figure it out, then maybe you should just google 'Take Me As I Am' by Lecrae. the whole thing is true, so listen to the whole song.)
The Weatherwitch chapter 14 . 4/28/2010
this is really good!

very well written ad a good plot :D
Melting dew chapter 14 . 2/2/2010
oh a happy ending... or a dreadful start..? plz update..! i am deeply into it. nice work by the way.. you capture emotions in words very precisely..! bye for now.. waiting for update..! :)
Mo chapter 14 . 8/30/2009
! YOU UPDATED! WHOHO!

YAYAYAY!

ah, okay. It's out of my system now :D

The wedding has finally been done! I am surprised nobody interupted it tho... oh well!

I am curious to see what Perlin has t say to Cora. I wonder why Arlan doesn't go out anyway though... I mean, so what if his uncle's there? It IS his wife, after all...

I like the promise Arlan made though. Very smart.

He would get his a$$ kicked if he cheated on Cora! xD

UPDATE ASAP! PLEASE?

Me102 chapter 14 . 8/30/2009
i'm eager to see what you have coming next! :)
Mo chapter 13 . 8/29/2009
CAN YOOU PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Me102 chapter 13 . 8/23/2009
yay! this story is fantastic! i'm loving it! do update soon! this is definitely going to be added to my favorites:D

ps if you have the time i'd love if you'd check out my faerie story.

thanks!
Mo chapter 13 . 8/13/2009
Amazing story! i absolutely LOVE it!

Please update with the next chapter soon!

Mo chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Love the story so far!

I have always loved stories like this one :)

Great job!

Ugh. The prince (not Cora's brother, of course) is such an ass.

As Cora said herself :D

writerbrighter chapter 12 . 8/9/2009
...i can't wait to read the ending.
HelgaBertoni chapter 18 . 7/8/2009
Loved it!I actually just finished ready what you have of the second and realized that I hadn't reviewed this.
Melika Elena chapter 18 . 8/24/2006
Definitely the best "arranged marriage" story I've ever read. Both characters were flawlessly written, well rounded with enough depth to make them lovable, faults and all.

The plot was good, although I wish we knew how Ruman escaped from the dungeons. I know he had his own men at beck and call, but how were they able to get to him?

Anyway, great story overall. Can't wait to read another!
EnchantedKorean chapter 18 . 3/8/2006
wow...good story...i can't wait to read the sequel! it was really good...i've stayed up till 4 am on a school day to finish it!
x sunbow transience chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Nice attention catching start :) Lots of vivid description!
108 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »