Reviews for Numb
Fabala33 chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
This is so powerful! And I totally relate to what you're going through. It's hard to stop
Impressionist chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
cutting is...something that is so easy to do. It's a way of releasing the mental pain and making it physical. However, I don't condone it. I've been part of it, and I've experienced the anger and the pain that accompainies it.

As to your poem, You must feel soemthing, because you cared enough to write about it. Cutting never starts as a result of apathy. I challenge you to surface the thoughts and feelings that are causing you to do all this, and deal with it. I'll say one last thing about all this...never let it be a result of a relationship. I've seen too many people's lives being ruinied because their boyfriend/girlfriend broke up with them. Learn to love yourself and your body first before bestowing that on someone else.

I wish you all the best in this.
Tormented Romantic chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
wow, another very beautifully written piece of angst. It's so packed w/ emotion and it was so great that it could've gone on forever w/o be boring. I really loved how simple yet extremely powerful each line was. Very nicely done, and I'm sorry to hear you're cutting again, stay strong though.

-Rachael