Reviews for Insert Title Here
Luthiena o Lorien chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
EXCELLENT! *rushes to add you to fave authors list*
Jane Austen the 2nd chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
*Swings Crow Bar, Shoots a Gun, Draws Knife and walks near you* I swear I won't hurt you muah ha ha ha!lol

Gosh your vocabulary is amazing and i thought mine was good(dog,sit,run my fav. words) lol. This was really interesting to read. I enjoy your work immensly(he he another pretty word lol)

ok now I hope you don't hurt me...

pretty pink:)
Pont chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
hm, quite good, the whole thing is georgeous.

however, between coming from the 'temple' you may want to have more of a transition before you get to your lover. It's slightly sudden, and slightly empty, compared to everything else. work on descriptions. maybe you see him [i assume] from afar, or somesuch, and describe the surroundings, what he looks like, a little of what you look like, etc.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Fantasy! romance... exellent!
Pigsflew chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
wow... this is really good. Yup, that's right, i'm reviewing you while sitting right next to you. But it's very good, i really like the images you call to mind... ok, i'm going to go now, this feels strange. I think i'll just talk to you.
Ishuzu chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
I hope you continue this story. The language is beautiful. And the imagery was amazing... But you know I love everything you write _
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
The language used in this was just incredible! I loved every word of it, especially those unusual metaphors.

And that last line was truly inspired.
Bob n Kazzi chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
It's very fluid. It runs off the tongue, all the marvellous adjectives you use. I'm not joking, they sort of slide off your tongue so easily, and it makes it an amazing piece of writing.

Fave line: I succumb to its compassionate inferno helplessly hopelessly without so much as a logical thought skipping through my feeble mind as I melt into the sanguine embrace (best phrase - sanguine embrace), guided by the bronze glow of love's never dimming blaze.

And I am found.

I love this. I love it with capital LOVE!

Bob: She's right. It's brilliant. You should read her stuff, doesn't even compare to yours.

Shut up muse boy. Good idea though. R'n'r my new story "And my bottom lip trembles . . . the story"