Reviews for Scars
Firetrap chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
First of all, I respect you for posting something as personal as that on a public thing like this. I thought this was quite deep. I liked the repeated theme of the different ages you were, and the general idea of the poem. Good work, keep writing. :D

[Thx for your last review btw.]
teen-angel14 chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Ok, now that I see how dedicated you are to your poetry (over 500! and I have yet to see one that I don't like!), I have to say you are probably one of my FAVORITE writers! Keep writing!
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Last stanza sums it all up for anyone and everyone, as well as the very last line. Its a dark poem, but its really good.
my living fairytale chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
u shouldn't doubt this poem i think its a good write and i can relate to it which kinda helps i think.
Taka and Keichirou chapter 2 . 12/20/2003's true...this version is better...keep up the great work
Taka and Keichirou chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
umm...not bad at all...the second last verse? it's a break from all the rest and goves a sort of finality to that what you wanted?
Punky Monkey chapter 2 . 10/5/2003
hehe i like it :) I like this one best i like the final two lines it sums up the poem.. keep writing :)

Sorry i aint reviewed for a while :D
tofujunky chapter 2 . 9/27/2003
This is a great poem, absolutely could relate to it. It was very intense, but gentle in many ways.

Since you're collecting opinions, here's mine (please keep in mind that these are only suggestions): I prefer the first one. In my view, the original conclusion was stronger, more powerful impact.

Changes I would make:

1. "I think of all the scars I've gotten/And they tell the story of my life." - I would add 'how they can' and make it "And how they can tell . . ."

2. "And all the people in my life who hurt me" - take out 'in my life' and keep it "And all the people who've hurt me . . ."

3. "Yes I have many scars" - Change it so it would be similar or even a repetition of the first stanza. For example, "I look at all the scars I've gotten and they tell story of my life".
karmakaze chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
That is so sad. Good, but depressing.
Mime chapter 2 . 9/24/2003
Wow...this new version kinda has a dark side to it. Excellent work.
Ian WHo da ya think chapter 2 . 9/22/2003
ya I like this one better.
Punky Monkey chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Good poem really like the last but one verse...think you shut erase the last two lines though...they dont seem to work
me10 chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
wow- great work and i think u should leave it the way it is. interesting how you worded it and the ages you put.
FiberglassButterfly chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
awesome. I love the way you tell how you were at each age, if that makes any sense, haha. ('The scar on my elbow

From when I was imaginative'). very good poem.
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
WOW! Another breath-taking poem! I really love it... the narration is great... perfect. I like the 2nd to last verse, I don't see anything wrong with it. This poem is very very moving.