Reviews for Me
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Thank you! I was thinking the other day about where I "stood" in life, well, at school anyway, and I just couldn't find it! Odd man out and I don't care, jsut me and my lil group.
angel of sorrow n darkness chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
strong and powerful united we stand! lol sorry too much coffee for me go individualists! we will rule the world!MUHAHA* epp gotta go coffe's ready m p.s Awesome work
quietdrama22 chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Me either...I really hate it when people label me or ask me what I am just because of my music likes, my actions, my clothes...Its actually really confusing once you think about it (you dress one way- you're a punk, you listen to this- you're a prep, you act that way- you're a can you remember all of this, u noe?) Anyways..keep writing :)
Kyle chapter 1 . 1/10/2004 just wasted precious minutes of my life that i can never gt back. its are you a punk, you a punk? no...freak
Jenna chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Wow, this is a great poem. I hate stereotypes and labels, so I can definietly relate to it. My friends are all so different, and I hate it when people think we have to be exactly ythe same. Keep writing!
Romantic Squirrel chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
This is your best of all your work. I like this one better than anyother you have written and that I have read!
IcyDevil27 chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Finally someone who is just as against stereotyping as I am! It's like a breath of fresh air! Seriously, who says you can't wear all those fashions and listen to all those musical genres. Why can't we mix that? It's just silly! Excellent poem! Great message!
Seras Nova chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
This poem is definatly one that relates to me. You proved the point that people always group their peers in catorgories that only relay on what they where and what they listen too. Excellent work.

Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Inspiring yet mortifying at the same time. There too many out there who prefer to go for labels and looks rather than being who they really are.
soulspring chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
a wonderful piece with such a great message! i love it!
swirlygirl chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
so true why do you have to be classified as one or the other...great poem..thanks for all the reviews!
Burning Truth chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Damn straight! Were not a stereotypes! That's what makes us individuals! Way to go!
karmakaze chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
This is sort of how I feel. I got the name Goth-girl back when I cared a bit more about lables. Now, I still wear black, but I'm not into that whole, "fading into oblivion" thing, so I don't fit in with Goths. Good one! I'm still here, I just started high school. Also, I've had a bit of trouble uploading stuff. I see you've updated;)
Funky Munky chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Nice work and rythym. I am not exactly sure what an Emo is though.
Mime chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
I liked this one a lot, especially the way it ended! Good job, keep writing!