Reviews for Heroism and Other Insanity
RCS chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
This promises to be another amusing tale. You have a knack for it.
Nebulae chapter 5 . 12/31/2003
You really are a fabulous writer. Your stories just keep getting better, if that's possible. No constructive critisism (sp?) in this review, because I can't find any. I can't wait to see your work published.
TL chapter 5 . 9/30/2003
Ah! I loff this! Very funny, . Efferyone is very spiffily written *nodnod* Go you!

Please write more!

-TL
cat chapter 2 . 9/9/2003
very funny. i laugh. you must write more.
TAE the Adventurer chapter 2 . 9/8/2003
Ha ha! I love the part where everybody fell down and stuff. And the whole hero/goat confusion was great. Keep it up, I could use more laughs at this time of morning.
Realmer06 chapter 2 . 9/7/2003
This is hinting to become a very silly story. And i like very silly stories. I especially like the title; that's what caught my eye. Keep going; I am very interested in reading more.
Synparity chapter 2 . 9/7/2003
I can just imagine this chapter so well. You've done a brilliant job, really! Loved the Abran (the goat :D). Am waiting eagerly for more.
Songofthewind chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Goat? This should be interesting...
TAE the Adventurer chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Ha ha! Nothing like a pile of marriage proposals for depressing even the greatest of heroes. Good job, can't wait for more!
Synparity chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
This looks like it's going to be a rather amusing story. It reminds me a little of Terry Pratchett's style, and I just love his work. However, you've got your own special *something* in the story... You've caught me. I'll be coming back for seconds. :D

In summary: Cool. Great style. Food.