Reviews for Cipher
Lami chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
this is another favorite of mine, i don't know why i never reviewd it before, it's brilliant. esp. the last stanza.
sylph paean chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
i am now enjoying the distinct pleasure of re-reading some of your stuff (when i should be sleeping 'cause i'm working tomorrow). argh! every time i think about your put-down-age of yourself, (yes, i realize that's not a word) i get angry. (you make me very angry, very angry inded! ok, i'll stop.) you are so incredibly good with words! augh! so other than that, i'm speechless. just had to get that out. i'm rather tired so i make no sense right now. hence the somewhat e-mail-like review. ok, falling over now. ttfn!
Ellerfru chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
hey this is really good but i guess you know that anyway so i wont bother you with pointless reviews. keep writing.
Miamouse chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Lovely poem, great to read. However, for me the last stanza was the best... some of the lines... beautiful.

Just one tiny gripe, 'tendrils of night' has been used frequently. Otherwise, brilliant.

jd chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
augh! i'm still crying from that last one. god, you have such a way with words. *sniff* it's too bad we don't have the same lunch anymore. i miss you! i have no poetry-buddy anymore!

p.s. please excuse my over-emotional-ness. it's been a strange day. keep writing! (i should take my own advice here.)