Reviews for Love at First Sight: Original
HaveSomeProzac chapter 22 . 3/12/2005
I liked this series very much. You've painted the characters so well, and I feel like I know Josh...
Madcow13 chapter 22 . 1/12/2005
Great work! This story is very well written and I like the way that it took Jo a while before she gradually accepted Josh. Also like her liking Jim at the beginning and she thought it would be the other way round and Josh would like Nell and all that. Anyway, I'm glad I took the time to read this. I would write more but want to read some of your other stories now.
caity chapter 22 . 8/10/2004
oh wow. this was...is...a great story. is it over? well, if it is, i want an epilouge, and i wanna read all about their careers and their house and their kids, etc, because i love all that happy, mushy stuff. :)
Michelle chapter 22 . 4/25/2004
I loved this story! I couldn't stop reading! Try to work on the grammer a bit though. Other than that it was great! : D
Me chapter 22 . 4/10/2004
Wow very powerful and full of meaning. Please continue writing. If not more to this story than one of your other works. Thank you very much for sharing your story. It is appreciated very much.
Heather chapter 22 . 11/29/2003
Aww! *grabs a tissue and dabs eyes* That was so good! You are a really good writer! I'm such a sap for romance. You've actually got me crying! That was an excellent story. Keep up the good work.
hEATHER chapter 7 . 11/29/2003
I LOVE THIS SO FAR
Heather chapter 5 . 11/29/2003
I just started reading this story, and I really like it so far!
rose petel chapter 22 . 10/22/2003
OMG I fell in love with this story I love it so much. You should make a sequel to it its that good!
Luisanna chapter 22 . 10/16/2003
Loved the story, I fell in love wit josh. Iw was very well written, loved the ending. LOVED EVERYTHING, like i said before I totally fell in love with josh.
Tristanlover59 chapter 22 . 10/11/2003
i love this story! it is so great and awesome and tons of other things. it is one of my fav stories that i have read. your a great writer. keep up the good work.
Shez chapter 22 . 9/30/2003
oh my god

that was wicked story

absolutly bloody brilliant

well done
Edainme chapter 22 . 9/23/2003
OH, BLOODY HELL that was good! That was Fantastic! I like the idea of the necklace, that was very cool. Is this the end?...If it is, I deamnd that you make another story, because your work is amazing!
b0ing chapter 21 . 9/22/2003
please please please update!
Jen chapter 21 . 9/20/2003
Poor Jolene, she doesnt deserve more pain.

And I feel really sorry for Josh, Its so obvious hes crazy for her.

Update soon please, I love this story