Reviews for The Dark Guardian
IceAngelDarkMoon chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Hey long time no review ne? Oh my good golly this is so me and so you and so many other people in a nutshell. No one has the right to judge someone else unless you have lived every second of their life. And to betray taht person you either break them or make them stronger, there is no mid way! Know one can truly know anyone until they know themsleves. I love this because it's SO true! I wish i had more time to talk, i hope you rjob is going well! I miss you! Talk to you soon!

Ici

(your friend who's been missing you, and it's all my fault, gomen, lo siento, sorry! I think things might finally be settling down soon though!)
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
I like that one! I can agree with it too! I LOVE IT!

Amanda

aka

Flutter

PS

Keep up the great job at writing
Purged Account chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
I think you'd know I can relate to this. I hate poems, but I still liked it. Well done.
Rue Zokorai chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Well, it sure felt awkward for me reading this poem. Even though you say it's not about anyone in particular, it still makes me feel guilty. (And on another note...I'm guessing you probably read Demon Song. I'll explain next time you talk to me on AIM what that's about, if you do talk.)
Mystical Whisper chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
wow it reminds me about Lucian from the novel 'dark gaurdain' by chritine feehan! awesome!
Irish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Aw that was great. Kinda reminds me of the Christina Aguilera song "Fighter."

Perhaps I should post some of my own poems... *readers' eyes widen as they shake their heads vigorously* -_-;;