Reviews for Smoke and Mirrors this has no real meaning
Swilkie chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
Aaahhhngggghhhh D':
I'm so happy, and I'm so sad, and I still hate you, and still respect your awesomeness, and, and...
*incoherent blubbering*
This almost made my cry. So thanks for that. I do enjoy a good tear-jerker once in awhile.
Now I think I'll be off to see if you have any other stories to stalk... *devilish grin*
*pchoooooooo's to your profile*
Swilkie chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
...I hate you. But I love you at the same time. Don't try to understand. *looks away dramatically with the faint prickling of tears in the corners of my eyes*
Ahem. Anywho, I suppose I'll have to read the next chapter, because you told me to.
By the way, you still have all of my respect. All of it.
I just hate you. :)
*half-hearted pchoooooooo to next chap*
Swilkie chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
I clicked the pretty button.
Damn, I'm just doing everything you tell me to, huh?
So, it seems Cat has finally found a skirt, eh?
And, oh dear, I hope she's alright, what with that vampire incident o3o
But I shall not fear! Because Mara will surely come to her rescue!
...right? o:
GOTTA GO TO CHAPTER 6
*urgent pchoooooooo*
Swilkie chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
I am not one of those tough people who hate reading romance, so I obviously greatly enjoyed this chapter. /)*3*(\
The adorableness was overwhelming, I was literally sitting here just giggling at all the cute little moments.
So, yes, that is my 'little note' for you, mysterious author who holds all of my respect. All of it.
Off to chapter 5
Swilkie chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
"It's just a scratch."
Was this a well-placed Monty Python and the Holy Grail reference? If it was, I give you all of my respect. All of it.
If not, it was still amusing, so thank you for that .
Off to chapter 4
Swilkie chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
whoops meant to say I had read chapter two, and now onto chapter 3, eheh..
Swilkie chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
I am here. Writing this review. To tell you that I indeed have read chapter one.
I like the playful relationship between the two, early as it may be in the story.
And now off to chapter two for moi
*pchooooooo*
shoujo-ai-addict333 chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
ah fluff...
shoujo-ai-addict333 chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
I'm actually really enjoying it already and these two are so amusing, nice job
Shojo-Chan chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
I love this story! The end is so sweet and sad.
Shojo-Chan chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
This was so bittersweet. I loved it!
minako366 chapter 7 . 2/28/2006
Wow!...that was great. The ending was so sad though. It made me want to cry. The hardest part about losing a loved one is going home and seeing all of the things that remind you of them and then knowing that they will never be coming back. It is a painful experience and I think you did a wonderous job in describing the feelings one expeiences in a situation like that. Still wish that there was a happy ending though. Sad endings always make me...well, sad. Anyway, wonderful job with this. I was very pleased (not to sound jerky or anything)
You're My Fucking Delight chapter 7 . 10/13/2005
What the fuck? DAMN! Why'd it have to be so tragic! *sobs* AH! beautiful but too damn sad!
Repair me chapter 7 . 5/25/2004
really sad ending :( but really great story! i really liked it! great work :)
Death-Hunterx1 chapter 7 . 9/13/2003
Hm...I seem to get a lot of heart breaking ending these few days...anyway, not bad, *thumbs up* though you could like ah, give a bit more details and emotion...oh you know what I mean, so...bravo!