Reviews for A Love Accursed
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
I like it.. I finally found a poem I havent reviewed! lol.. tahnks for telling me you wrote the essay.. my b/f will prolly review you soon.. lol.. anyhow.. great poem and thanks for your review!
elvenstorm chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Yeah its very good! Love the way you use the words, it flows very easily! well done.
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Tragic. VERY poetic and lyrical. Not sappy or melodramatic. Good job.
Birdaloo chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
im going to keep reviewing these whether you like it or not. why havent i gotten down to reading all of your stuff? this poem is SOO sad. romeo and juliet is such a GENIUS story! and youve taked shakespeares genuis and made it even more amazing! 11 start out of 10 darling! *standing ovation*
Caitir chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
i like the poem better than the actual play. Juliet is a whiny brat who only cares about losing her virginity and it makes me mad. if they actually felt like this, i might not have been happy when she died. very good poem though! i like it!
light of middle earth chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Ah my return of reviews lol! Right... I like this as it is without ryhme(someting i find hard to write in)save the finally ryhming couplet and yet still keeps the pace, well done,

McD
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Not bad. If it was supposed to rhyme, it missed in a few spots, but it was still a good poem. I think you did a pretty good job with this.

Cirien Phoenix of the Eternal Phlame
Gori chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Good work, really. I like the flow and the feeling of your poem.