Reviews for Floating Snickers Bar
Kanarali chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
It is great and it helps me read poems. There is bad poems but this one is good.I can imagine snickers bar floating in the air.
Earthsong12 chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Hey, this is really funny! I like it a lot. Whatever you might think, you are pretty good at writing fiction. Good job!
P.S. Thanx for the review
Lellida chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
... ok I must say you have intruiged me. I guess I'm off to go read Curiosity now...
PookysRevenge chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
wow, really random and cofusing, but hey, i'll go with it. most of my stuff is like that or simply horrible writing, so i'm in no position to critize, lol. nice
vanburen chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
This was funny! Going to read your other stories...
echoes of chaos chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
lol made me laugh. also made me really want to read Curiosity. perhaps when I have more time and it hasn't been almost two days since i slept
You'll fingure it out soon enough chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
LoL, you are a dork "Jo". I like the Kai bit, i think it suites me well. Don't worry, i'm alright now, haven't bashed me head into the wall or anything. Still mad, but bloody-mop to that. I'm SURE you are in love with "Felix", please don't hit me, it's not very nice.
Cris chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
That was so funny! Well, not the parts that didn't happen but the parts that did. OO! I have a penname on here now! It's Lonesome Dove... I don't know why I came up with that... Well, I guess I'll go now...