Reviews for Mjollnir
Luthiena o Lorien chapter 4 . 8/22/2005
Oh my gosh, you are the only other person who has rewritten this myth on fictionpress. I am currently working on my version... AND YOURS IS SO FUNNY!
twinmages chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
Omg! A great twist to one of my favorite Norse most of the books I've read on Norse myths, Thor is not the brightest blub in the bunch. By the mental image of my favorite Loki in a frilly dress kept me smiling.
CN Miller chapter 4 . 1/8/2005
That was so fuckin funny. I loved it!
Pico the Great chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
This was great. I shall continue.

-PTG

..."MJOLNIR! COME HERE BOY!" Loved that.
Kage Chikara chapter 4 . 2/20/2004
Well that was...
A. Pointless.
B. Amusing (albeit very modern)
I liked the story overall, for cute fluff. Thor is not very smart, but I think you overplayed his stupidity.
Oh, and I love Loki. He's such a babe. Again with the cute story bit.
Akari Neko-chan chapter 4 . 1/18/2004
Amusing. I love the last chapter. I want to read more of your humor fictions!
Silvermagess chapter 4 . 1/15/2004
First, my nerdy nitpicking. Thor isn't dumb. At least not about battle. Thor is just what we would call a "non-intellectual."
But, I absolutely love this story. It's extremely funny.
Loki Mischeif-Maker chapter 4 . 1/14/2004
So, so very funny. Once again, your success in making it that way is partly due to the choas you've written it with- not being able to tell what part of the myth you'll twist next, and it made for fun, amusing reading. not the traditional form of the myth- but that's the purpose of fiction. I liked it.

Cheers!
Amy Keeley chapter 4 . 1/11/2004
Good job. I love the Rastafarian touch and agree with another reviewer that the chaos is what makes it the most fun.
That said, I think the first chapter was the best. I had tears streaming down my eyes from laughing so hard. The ending image was great (i.e. Thor calling Mjollnir). Great ride...thanks for letting us on it.
Peachez 24 chapter 4 . 1/10/2004
*chuckles* Very very true... always look behind the veil _. Nice little story and entertaining to say the least. Great job. Keep writing!
Peachez _
Peachez 24 chapter 3 . 1/10/2004
lol, Good Gods... Thor and Loki in dresses... rotflmao! That's great! I have to keep reading... - love it when you keep updating like this.
Peachez _
Ophelia Glace chapter 2 . 12/27/2003
*laughs uproariously, discovers she can't stop, and dies of asphyxiation after laughing for three hours straight*
Loki Mischeif-Maker chapter 2 . 12/22/2003
While I have to agree with your first reviewer and say Thor isn't quite that stupid (though as much of an acoholic) you are obviously not writing about the mythological Thor, so it's perfectly excusable.

I LOVE this myth- its very funny, and your flamboyant style of writing makes it twice as much. The story itself is well done due to chaos, if that makes any sense at all. (If it doesn't, not that I'm crazy.)

Cheers.
Amy Keeley chapter 2 . 12/19/2003
I love this story! You've got a great sense of humor and I love how you portray the characters. Please update soon.
makoto6 chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
lol, I loved it! God, the way you write is so fun! Continue, please?