Reviews for Enough of War
Birdaloo chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
i hate war. its whats destroying humanity. this nails it baby girl! makes me want to brain wash the entier nation jsut so we can have PEACE!
light of middle earth chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Good save the thought/ fought ryhme breaking the rhyme scheme (ABAB)and then agian fought/ bought. The again if you wanna sound deep you can claim that it is due to the disruption of war :)

McD
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
You get a standing ovation for that one! Excellent work! You seemed to get the message across again very well. i think this is the best thing I've read yet that you've written.

Cirien Phoenix of the Eternal Phlame

P.S. If you loved my dedication, I think you'll like my poem "Saint Sinner: The Man Full of Pins" even more. Fair warning though, it's about a man who sells his soul to the Devil.
me10 chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
ive never read a poem like that b4. i have never read a war poem, mainly cos it just upsets me. i hate war. but your poem was so good and explained war so well.
Aishestel chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
This is a beautiful and truthful poem... nice work... It's so real... We only realise what a war really is when we face it... keep on writting you have a nice style... and Peace...
Seras Nova chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
A remarkable poem that stressed your point. Nice work.

-Seras