Reviews for The Wind Charm
Irish-Rebel chapter 4 . 3/28/2004
don't like it. stupid.
TalkoftheTown4eva chapter 4 . 11/24/2003
OOh, ooh, don't stop! Or at least stop doing those previews. They're so taunting! But this is really really really really really really really really really really really really... good! *sigh* It looks like I won't have TTOT updated before December, but hopefully I will soon after it starts! Oh, and I watched the extended T DVD the other day! *sigh* Much much more David Wenham to drool over! They also had this cool Aragorn horse-whisperer scene; you should check it out.
Silver Spell chapter 4 . 10/22/2003
Okay... U HAD BETTER UYPDATE SOON OR NO TSS FOR AWHILE. And this chapter I'm working on is really good! :D
TalkoftheTown4eva chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
Wow. This is like, wow. I really don't know what to say except that this is totally awesome. What's up with Raven sending the same review like 20 times? Raven, if you read this, I miss you and love you, but lay off the excessive reviewing. :P Oh, and don't do previews b/c it makes me want more story where there isn't any! Update soon, and e-mail me when you do! (Btw, I'm gonna try to have The Test of Time updated in less than 2 weeks, hopefully this weekend. Look for it!)
TalkoftheTown4eva chapter 2 . 10/10/2003
Ha, good good. That's all I've gotta say. Be back soon.
TalkoftheTown4eva chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Ugh! This is amazingly amazing! You have such a talent with making up names and histories and everything like that! Gonna go read more, so hold on...
Silver Spell chapter 3 . 9/22/2003
Good! Every good! Now make it speedy for the next update!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »