Reviews for My last night2
Arsenic.Dreams chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
It was a very good story but it just needed paragrpahs which would have made it easier to read.
elvenstorm chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Wow i wish i'd taken more time to read this earlier! I love this, it's brilliant and i'm not just saying that. I wspecially like what would be the last paragraph if it was paragraphed (the only improvement i can suggest :oD ) about the night. That's very dark and deep. It really touches inside of me and i think it's pretty good advice for living life as well! I'd love to read some of your petry if you wouldn't mind writing some/putting some on. I think that could be really good if you'd try :o) Keep writing!
Aste chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
This story is far from rubbish. It's very well written and provocative. It remined me of one of the band Creed songs.

I was hooked to the very end. I love how your character was true to himself to the very end by admitting that he were sorry for what he had did. It is realistic and bittersweet.
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
The only criticism I can come up with is that its all one massive block of writing which makes it difficult to read it and concentrate properly.

I'd suggest breaking it up into paragraphs to make it easier to read, and will even do it for you if your not too sure where to break from one sentance to the next.

Other than that, its a very good piece of work and I would be very surprised if you got anything other than top marks for it.

Spawny