Reviews for Princess Pirate
Taraxoxo chapter 17 . 12/1/2014
I loved this story
SundayMorning73 chapter 17 . 2/12/2014
Good read! Something that I noticed a lot was how ellipses should have been used for pauses instead of just a period. It made the story not flow as well as it could have. Also there seems to be missing words here and there and grammar errors that break up the flow even more.
FamishedNight chapter 17 . 1/16/2012
Awesome story!
Blondiej1 chapter 16 . 8/3/2010
I thought this was an amazing story and very well written the on e complaint I have is that Marcus just dissappeared he was made to sound like a big part of the story and Destiny's life but after two or three chapters he disappears and never shows up again, he is mentioned but you never really tell us what happens to him does he escapes or what. Other than that one complaint I loved this story and when I started to read it I couldn't stop until I was at the end, so I must say well written, it could be a movie or a book but you'd have to make it longer and extend the plot out a little bit because it's quite short for a movie or a book. You have a great talent so keep up your writing I know that I'll be reading the other stories that you write and have written already.
Cookiez chapter 17 . 6/23/2009
This story was AMAZING. I loved the adventure, romance, and drama in it all. You as the author are now officially admired by me.

The unique characters, especially Destiny, made it all the more interesting.

I agree with the reviews that say it should be a best-selling book or movie or both. I'd love to see that. ;D
Emily chapter 17 . 1/27/2009
Princess Pirate should be a book! Or a movie! Or both! It is FANTASTIC. No. It is PHENOMENAL! I love it. I absolutely love it. Enormous kudos to you as the author. You greatly deserve them.
destinyksofsb chapter 17 . 7/8/2008
It will only allow me to comment once on each chapter. I wish I could thank all of you for the wonderful comments and letting me know that you have enjoyed this story. It took me a long time to complete this story, to my satisfaction and I still have work to do on it. I really love these two characters, and am so happy that they have been like by so many of you.

Christy
millionSongs chapter 17 . 7/1/2008
wow. astonishing, adventurous, unique, etc.

love it
AriMarie87 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Absolutly AMAZING! I could easily see this becoming a Best Seller! It was a little rough around the edges...It seemed like you had trouble seperating the days...a simple * would do well for the parts where you skip to different times or places within the story. I was also a little confused about Christians son, is his name Jason or Ethan? Because you had both in there at one point! Other than that and a few grammer issues the overall story was very well thought out and captivating! I would LOVE to read a sequal, or better yet, a Prequal! You are a very talented writer and I can't wait to read more from you!
FM Radio chapter 17 . 11/7/2007
AW *SMiley smiley* I love it FAVE LIST FOR SURE! :)
FM Radio chapter 10 . 11/7/2007
His mother is a mama lioness down to the bone. I love her. *grins*
Tempest116 chapter 17 . 7/26/2007
I normally don't read many pirate stories but this one was the best one I have read. I love the characters and the plot. Awesome job.
Starox200 chapter 6 . 12/30/2006
I really love this story though i think i've finshed it before. Nehoot. Just thought you should know that i love it. *grin* Happy New Year! _
Strangely Natural chapter 17 . 11/7/2006
Absolutely stunning! A suspenceful jewel, loved it so much!
timelessends chapter 17 . 12/27/2005
great story! i loved it! will there be a sequel?
97 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »