Reviews for It's a Small World
Joie Wilder chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
I love twincest stories and I thought you handled this one beautifully. Amazing story.

Also I found it funny that I happen to be writing my own twincest fic and one of them is named Jake. Go figure. :D
my poor toaster chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
For about... Say... One and a half seconds there? I totally didn't know who Tony was. And I began to yell at him for cheating on Daytona.

... And then I felt REALLY stupid
theDJK chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
This was really hot. I enjoyed it. I really liked the spit on the lips part between the two...so intoxicating!
bipolarlover chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
wow. so hot.
justaguy chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
Hot story...very hot. M. You do it very well.
i-see-faeries chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
Nice, really nice. I will never look at that ride the same again. Haha.
just baja chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
this might sound so childish but this was seriously cute kinda weird with two brothers but it's not like this is the first time i've read sumthin with incest. Real cute!

A.R.-MistressELEMENT
failte200 chapter 2 . 12/30/2006
3 years old, is it?

I think I like this style more than your later, "lusher" ones. Lots of things happened! :)

And it wasn't just PWP, you brought out and pulled off the twincest very, very well - put an Event into these brother's lives and you'd have a whole story.

In fact, it seems kind of a waste that they're a one-shot... I'll miss 'em.
facebookstalker chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
so hot!
TiGeR-BaBe1989 chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
loved it! _.. i really do hope that you conitinue this one, it seems that you could make a really good plot line out for it!
dragonboy3611 chapter 2 . 3/24/2004
really good, I would love to see you continue this and add another chapter. Maybe were they can't hold it in any longer? lol, anyway, really good job!
the missing piece chapter 2 . 3/7/2004
m... LOL. wow. nice... :)
Cdaja chapter 2 . 12/27/2003
You're a wonderful writer…not to mention that I adore your twincest. XD Might, Could Be is depressing…but not this. This one's happy. This one will have me thinking dirty things whenever I hear that song again. XD Great job.
Su chapter 2 . 9/15/2003
Thank you for writing this.

My reaction to the story is definitely colored by reading Might, Could Be, because even thought it is basically a sex scene, it seemed poignant and a little sad.

Never having them kiss was a really nice touch.
GuinevereKoopa chapter 2 . 9/10/2003
All I have to say about this was that that was some damn good smut.

You do twincest very well XD VERY well.