Reviews for Not quite done yet
sheeprocksocks chapter 21 . 7/26/2010
m. jack. ;)
MarieAnn chapter 21 . 7/12/2009
Great story! Please update soon! I want to know what happens when they crash that party!
Elven Enchantress chapter 21 . 8/9/2008
Hi Kerrin

dont kno if ur still on FP, u haven't written for awhile,

but i wanted tos ay that i luv ur story, and im really hoping that u'll finishe it eventually!

*Elven Enchantress*
MoriMorte chapter 21 . 5/29/2007
your really cool and a good author

but i'm warning you if kat share's her body with anyone else other than chris or with any other guy i will kill you steal your identity and rewrite your story...

i wish u luckon your writing!

A Dark White Rose
SarcasticallyRomantic chapter 20 . 2/25/2007
Hey, are you ever going to update? It's been half a year since you've updated the story, and you never said you were done with it. Please continue!
SarcasticallyRomantic chapter 21 . 1/1/2007
Hey. I loved this story and the story this story was a sequel to. I thought it was cool how you could mix soo many POV's in the same chapter, but able to make it to where it wasnt soo confusing. Good Job. ]
KeyshaYess chapter 21 . 9/21/2006
LOVE THE SEQUEL! aww its soo cute.. and ii mean ii would really think that katelyn is a slut if she goes with jack! WHAT II MEAN THATS SOO WRONG! she just CANT.
KeyshaYess chapter 14 . 9/21/2006
II HOPE YOUR NOT DECIDING TO KILL OFF MAI LI! YOU BETTER NOT!
Pandemonium chapter 21 . 8/6/2006
so... forever since I've been here! And forever since you've updated, it seems ;)

Hello there! Many thanks for the write up on your page... Eve pointed it out not too long ago... Finished AHA... tho no one seems to believe me... why wasn't the ending convincing enough?

Interesting twist you've suddenly added! Any chance of an update soon?

Catchya!
Me chapter 21 . 7/7/2006
*choking from laughter*
Alenor chapter 21 . 6/25/2006
lol, can't wait for more to see what happens when they crash the hens night Alenor.
how do i delete this chapter 20 . 6/21/2006
ah! that was an awesome chapter! I can't wait to read more! plz update soon!-Shaddow No Kuromiko
Abenaunce chapter 20 . 6/9/2006
keep um comin!this is great!
Alenor chapter 20 . 6/9/2006
oh you left it on a semi cliffie! ahh well, can't wait for more Alenor.
euphorictragedy chapter 20 . 6/8/2006
Uh oh... good looking firemen can be hard to resist, lol!
382 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »