Reviews for Daughter of Flames, Child of Shadows
KaronePrincess chapter 22 . 1/22/2013
Hello,

I've spent close to a week reading all the 22 chapters. I must say that I am really REALLY intrigued by your story. I love your writing style and all characters. There are some misspelled words, but you have said it before on the author's notes.

After reading the story, about Nikalee kept implying how she hated the Gods or Goddess, I think you in real life are not believing in Gods yourself? You seemed to have problems with God or something. I don't blame you. I mean I can see why you are being like that. You think Gods are just an images to fool people. Well, your thoughts seemed pretty weird compare to normal people who believe in Gods or God figures live in this world. Anyway, I don't mean to critize on your belief. I have my own beliefs too.

I love the way you write and how you planed on events made the story so readable. I mean I kept going on and on until came to the last ch.22. I was like 'please, I need to read more, want to find more, want to know more". Please you got to update this great story.

I LOVE how all the characters are linked and/or related to one another. And I also Love the humorous tone on top of it. I must be thankful for Zeth that she has saved Nikalee several times when she is on the verge of being evil and when she was in danger. And Talent, I think he will be associate with 'dark one' like Jade mentioned. Talent has the purest heart.

About Malice and Nikalee, yes, they fight and hated each other to guts, and YES, I DO LIKE them. I must say I somewhat like Malice character. He always have an image of rich, mysterious, handsome, intellgence, and somewhat don't-mess-with-me whenever I was reading on him. You have planned all your characters well.

About Jade, why she is being so evil? I mean I understand a story have nice and bad guys, but reading her, she soo evil especially at the point when she invaded Jinus city. She killed so many people. I am kinda of pissed that she get to murder people and get away with it and live a good live.

This story is what I always wanted for: action, adventure, magic, humor, and heroine. I love reading whose the main character especially a female main character.

Please, you promise me that you complete this story? Because it's so great. I added your story to my favorite list. And you the author as well. I WANTED TO READ more! This story is truly what I would recommend to all action/adventure readers.

Well, I haven't been review in such a long time. This is the first review I made on a quite long time. My email is '' if you want to reply. Thanks a MILLIONS for creating this story plot!

Have a WONDERFUL DAY and hope everything work out great for you. I know since I'm a college student myself. Life is busiest when you're in college. So many things need to do.

All right, Goodbye _- !
zozsnash chapter 22 . 6/27/2004
Arh poor Nika, Does Malice like her yet? or is he not ever going 2?
Xiao Lao Hu chapter 22 . 5/11/2004
hey!
This is mad! Not Talent! Not fair, I have to go...library so annoying.
Cya!
Megana chapter 22 . 5/10/2004
Yay! Excellent chapter! I hope Fangroar doesn't stay angry at Nika! Excellent fight scene too! yay yay yay! Loved it! Malice was being awefully gentle, wasn't he? hehe, maybe he is going soft! I half expected him to just dump her on the bed! Can't wait for more! Please update soon!
ps - Yeah, the other side was just something I had kicking around in my head from ages ago. It's not one of my best, I admit, but meh. And you know rune stones! Cool! I have my own set that came with my Astrology magazine. Anyway, I'll try to update Shadow soon, promise!
Gemema chapter 22 . 4/27/2004
Hehe, promoting my work to others, are we?Cool. I'm glad that you like it so much!
Tis ok that you haven't been around much lately. I know what it's like when you're just flat out busy.
Hope your life slows down a bit, and hope to see you around later!
sharna chapter 21 . 4/18/2004
you finally updated! good! and i like this chap too. YAY! anyways where is the underworld cd? ohh yes... and thanxs so much for looking after me last night while i was not in the right state of mind. i thought u would b giving me shit n yaz would b looking after me. how wrong i was :P
zozsnash chapter 19 . 4/15/2004
When are you going to update on this story. I still love those conversation you have with the characters. Anyways I got a favour 2 ask. I've been doing a lot of writing resently and I've added a whole load of chapters but the one I'm writing at this very moment you get to meet the really bad guy, but I carn't come up with a name. (You now every hero and villian need a odd name like superman, or my own White Angel.) So I'll descibe him, he is basically just shadow he has no really outline but he can minipulate fire and he has flame wing. Could you come up with a name? One other thing. The are 3 bad guys in my story the other really evil on is a girl she just like what I just descibed for the boy but water instead of fire. She needs a name 2. The last is a character you love so much. Just to be evil. I won't say anymore here. Luck forward to hearing from you. ;)
Xiao Lao Hu chapter 21 . 4/14/2004
Hey You!
Yes...I have been waiting a long time for Talent...and what do you do? You basically take him out of this chapter!
Now that I think about it...I don't think you deserve a review for this chapter!
Where was Talent? He said like 4 things! And he is NEVER wrong! NEVER!
How can you even consider it...let alone write it down so everyone can read?
You are a cruel, cruel person...
And I'm not liking this Nika - Fangroar thing... come on people, Nika and Malice...please vote for Nika and Malice!
But anyway...things are looking up aren't they? I'm all for Mya at the moment...he just needs to push Nika and Malice a little closer to each other... you know what I mean!
Anyway, if this sounds contradictory, I liked this chapter...except I didn't like a lot of things in it... like Fangroar being all mean to Nika and Malice refusing to work with Nika...
but the Talent scene was the best!
You owe me a chapter entirely devoted to Talent...and hopefully I'll get the rest of my chapter finished before the holidays!
zozsnash chapter 21 . 4/13/2004
Hey, great chapter.
Thx 4 my reviews, but you haven't meet Theodore yet. When you read up to that I'm not sure how confusing it is. You would tell me if was awfull won't you?
Thx
Syrelen chapter 21 . 4/13/2004
Ohh I really like Mya! But you did refer to HIM as a HER a few times, which is quite off-putting if you know what I mean! The character development has been pretty good, and its extra nice to see Fangroar back. If you kill him off I'll come after you!
*Pf Malice and Nikalee...
Gemema chapter 21 . 4/12/2004
An update! An update! An update! *Jumps around with joy* Ahem, sorry, I'm just very excited. Excellent chapter! Please don't kill Fangroar, he's so cool, and besides, he's supposed to be Nika's love interest. He's already brining out her softer side, which is good, but please don't kill him! You can always put Nika and Malice in a battle against each other. That would be interesting cos I don't think that they would be able to kill each other. Plus, Nika would be able to vent some of her frustrations. Hehe, Zeth and Talent in the middle of a bar fight. Why am I not surprised? o, I can't wait for the next chapter! What does the kid at Mya's place have to say about Jade? What's gonna happen next with Nika and Fangroar? o, please update soon!
Xiao Lao Hu chapter 20 . 4/2/2004
OMG! It's Talent! OMG! OMG!
Talent is the best! Yes... "the creature" hehehe. And the yellow vest! And the Goddess scaring Trice!
This chapter was the best! I hope I am coherent...It's late...and I'm so excited! Go Talent!1 Nika's going to get the biggest headache...can't wait to read about his history...it would be so hilarious...how did he forget how to sleep? Write more Talent!
becca chapter 20 . 3/24/2004
hey you gave me a note! col, lol.. i can't wait to read what happens next! lol, but where did the wizard elf go!
lol, still luvin it!KEEP IT UP! WHOOP WHOOP! wow, i am REALLY hyper, lol
Syrelen chapter 20 . 3/24/2004
Hoorah another chapter. Lets hope this time Fangroar stays around a bit longer if you catch my meaning hm?
sharna chapter 20 . 3/23/2004
good good, but i refuse to give you gushing praise untill you give me the damn cd!
90 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »