Reviews for Daughter of Flames, Child of Shadows
Theresa H chapter 2 . 11/24/2003
hello, ur sotry is very long and it will take me a long time to read! damn you how can u be bothered? lol

call me soon and we'll meet up and eastland or something. need to laugh!

alright good luck. you've got a great talent mate, keep up the good work

Theresa
Xiao Lao Hu chapter 13 . 11/24/2003
Hey!

This one was great! Now we're finally getting some info on how Nika and Jade are related!

A bit more on Zeth being an outlet would have been a lot funnier! You know what I like to read!

Please bring Malice back into the story! And as you already know, I have my own storyline for Malice!

Jade's memories would be good too, maybe some background on her childhood? And when did she become some General/Commander person?
Syrelen chapter 13 . 11/23/2003
Good chapter... very sad but emotion makes things real. Once again i feel that it could have used a bit more detail. Tsk tsk. I'm just messing with ya'. No, seriously.
Gemema chapter 13 . 11/23/2003
So sad! Poor Nika, having to go through the death of all she loves again. But you wrote this really well. Sorry this is only short, but I gotta go. Can't wait to read more!
sharna chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
im only up to chapter 7, im a lil slack i know emm but its not my fault, i get... ohh! chocolate cake... sorry, i get a lil ... TV TV TV... ok, what was i saying? oh yeah, i get a lil distracted.
Xaviara chapter 3 . 11/12/2003
Wow! Really good! You did have a lot of mistakes that you should fix, but I was able to figure out what you where trying to say. That old woman was strange, and I wonder what she meant by Nika being made of two parts. I guess I'll find out later in the story. I see now where you got the title for your story:) Anyway, great job! I'm definately going to read more.
Syrelen chapter 12 . 11/11/2003
Ah ha! That's THREE votes for Fangroar and Nikalee against two. Once again I do believe it is I who has the upper-hand. You owe me.
Xiao Lao Hu chapter 12 . 11/11/2003
Hey! This is cool! We're getting some action...war...Yay!

You know my idea rules over Syrelen's! I even gave you that little episode where it could all happen, like not the mushy mushy love stuff, but the "We hate each other" cover up and they don't realise until it's much too late! You know what I'm talking about!

What does Lantara mean when she says that animals can't talk forever? Me confused!

Anyway, gotta go "study"

(You so take advantage of the fact that I'm obsessed with your story to get me to come read as soon as you update!
Gemema chapter 12 . 11/11/2003
I wanted Nika and Fangroar to get together too. He seems to have a softer side to him that could be really interesting to develop...but that's just my opinion. I'm not too sure about Nika and Malice though. They seem to be too much alike to ever have a successful relationship.

Ok, I have to ask - insane dwarfs who think Zeth is their queen? Can Zeth ever keep out of trouble? Stupid question, I know! Zeth attracts trouble, and it's cool...adds humor to the story.

Ahh! I hate this cliffhanger! I wanna know what happened to the people at Santuary, especially Nika's friend...and what's up with Jade? Ahh! I'm just gonna have to wait, aren't I? Oh well, great chapter!
Kell Hound chapter 12 . 11/11/2003
great job keep writing
Hidden Relevance chapter 12 . 11/11/2003
::evil grin:: i've managed to scare you into cliffie submission... SCORE! and now.. i guess i'll throw in my vote.. just cuz i'd decided it in the beginning... and cuz it'll make Zeth mad ::equally evil grin:: I vote Nika and... Fangroar! cuz yeah... she'd drive him crazy! and even though i have my whole badboy fetish.. he's got the whole protector thing going for him.. i like.. plus he watched her sleep... ::wistful smile:: definately Fangroar.. tough luck smurfette! lol
FallenRaven chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
wow, this is one of the first stories i've read on fictionpress that was both eloquently written and had a fascinating plot. keep up the good work!
Xiao Lao Hu chapter 11 . 11/10/2003
MAD! I can't believe it's chapter ELEVEN already! (hehe, or would you rather chapter ELVEN?)

So cool, especially your little conversation you had at the beginning! That is something most authors don't do! And if they do, well, just remember I have hardly read anything this year!

You should feel privileged! I am sacrificing my study time for you! And if you can't spell Xiao, I believe there is one subject you should not be dropping! I think you KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

Do the horses have names? I always like horses having names, don't ask why though! I'm confused too!

I think it is time to bring in some of the Gods on Nika's side? Balance it out a little, otherwise Jade seems like the one who has all the Gods on her side!

Umm, chapter's a bit too short, I read it like lightning strikes!

Anywayz, I better go read you're latest addition of Minds of the Wicked or I'm bound to get seriously injured tomorrow if I don't. (All your fault!)
Syrelen chapter 11 . 11/7/2003
Ah, so amusing the little conversation in the begining of the chapter. I though as much. ;) I enjoy the relationship between Nikalee and Zeth ...how cute. What is it with you and "chestnut brown horses" eh? You mentioned it twice in this chapter.

Trying to hint what you want for christmas now? Get on with it flames, I want to read more! *cracks the whip*
hidden relevance chapter 11 . 11/5/2003
i really CAN'T WAIT for nika to actualy kick his butt... cuz they'll probably end up makin out after words... lol.. should be fun!
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »